Author Topic: The Kennedy's  (Read 197 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
The Kennedy's
« on: December 18, 2020, 01:24:45 AM »
I get more turned around by bad translations,but all the Kennedy Quatrains are a mess even the Assassination 9-36..You have to be able to see the original text..What i never realized is the opening line for the birth of JFK and death of RFK were the same..

Century 3-29 JFK  May 29, 1917

The two nouveau's brought up in diverse places:  (This is both JFK & RFK)
Naval battle, land, fathers fallen to earth:   (Teddy(a father) was the one wounded in a plane crash 1964)
They will come highly educated and expert in arms
To avenge the injury, their enemies shall fall down under them

Century 4-6 RFK  June 6, 1968

After the nouveau shall be found out  (Just look up the French meaning for "nouveau"..I just can't believe nobody else described the Kennedy family that way)
There shall be malice,plotting,and machination
He shall die the first,that shall make a trial of it
Under cover of Venise,shall be a conspiracy     

Venise is an anagram for seven,the 7th state Maryland..He uses both Geneva & Venise for Washington DC "'Under cover of Washington DC,shall be a consiracy"....Venise is confirmed as a place in the United States in at least 2 other Presidential Quatrains...take my word for it,I'm sure of it!..The key really is what he said in the last line of GW Bushes Quatrain that i will not post,and I'm pretty sure that was the Pentagon attack on 911.

Because RFK never became President? that's why he does not have a birth Quatrain,but by listing them both in the opening line of JFK 3-29? He is saying he would have became President in 1968 had he lived.

The miss translation of nouveau in both of these Quatrains would make even a great scholar of the Kennedys pass these Quatrains up...Get the original text,or be at the mercy of bad translations.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 02:02:24 AM by Global Doom »