Author Topic: August 6 & 9, 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki Maybe  (Read 58 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
August 6 & 9, 1945 Hiroshima and Nagasaki Maybe
« on: November 21, 2020, 05:10:05 AM »
Harry Trumans's Quatrain 3-84 was all about "The man who dropped the bomb",but it's such a big event not to be listed on it's own,so I have to make the case for these two Quatrains even though the wording seems to indicate something else.

Century 6-96 This is August,but look at these numbers...6 & 9

A great city shall be abandoned to the soldiers
There never was a mortal tumult so near
Oh! what a hideous calamity approaches,
Except for one offense nothing shall be pardoned

Century 6-97 This would be part two,and I'll explain..

The Heaven shall burn at FIVE and FORTY degrees
The fire shall come near the great new city
In an instant a great flame dispersed shall come out
When they shall make a trial of the Normans

Did you get that in line one? nothing is going to burn at 45 degrees,so if anything it's a year August 6/9,1945,and i would call this for that event if he did not say "ABANDONED CITY" "NEW CITY" and NORMAN'S.

I read 9-96,9-97 & 9-98 as being related,and though it could be an event for some persons lifetime?..Kinda really sounds like one big event!...It could be like the Napoleon method i listed last post..That's a reach,because there probably is a double here,but not a triple....You wanna hear my fantasy dating before i knew how Nostradamus dated stuff?  you add the 6+7+8=21,so it's August,and 9 becomes the day...August 9,2021....I wouldn't lose sleep come August..I know that's wrong!

If it's not Hiroshima and Nagasaki? then that means some nut may light off a nuke close to the anniversary,and that's why I may be confused..The Norman's are the tell here,because they were also called the Northerners...My gut says this is North Korea..Either we hit them,or they hit South Korea or the USA,i cannot make a date here unless i stretch the numbers,and that brings us back to the first solution!

There is a hidden dating method i have not disclosed,so this event can happen any August if it hasn't already happened unless it's a person born in the 80's or 90's..Then you need to know the person.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:15:18 AM by Global Doom »