Author Topic: Napoleon Bonaparte Born August 15,1769  (Read 232 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Napoleon Bonaparte Born August 15,1769
« on: November 19, 2020, 11:57:27 PM »
Napoleon Bonaparte Born August 15,1769

What's fantastic about  Napoleon is Nostradamus made Him a triple Quatrain,the first two for day of Birth,and the last for year of birth

Century 6-67

Quite another one will attain to the great Empire,
Kindness distant more so happiness:
Ruled by one sprung not far from the brothel,
Realms to decay great bad luck.

Century 6-68

When the soldiers in a seditious fury
Will cause steel to flash by night against their chief:
The enemy D'Albe acts with furious hand,   (D'Albe this anagram is quite easy..I told you he scrambles the D' words sometimes!) ELBA
Then to vex Rome and seduce the principal ones.

Double Quatrain 6-67/68 August 7+8= 15 for day of birth

Century 6-69

The great pity will occur before long,
Those who gave will be obliged to take:
Naked, starving, withstanding cold and thirst,
To pass over the mountains commiting a great scandal.

This is his year of birth August 1769..I never even thought to look for another birth for him,and his death is in here also on the hidden method along with a few other dated things,but even better i have my eye on another triple,and this one may tell me how to date it!

This would have to be a person,and this is also in August, I think he would keep these the same,because he's not trying to confuse us.

Century 6-96
Century 6-97

August 6+7= 13th

Century 6-98

August 1989 or 1998

So now we got some September 1999 guy,and now this August 13,1998 freak.....I got a strong feeling these two played in the sand-box together!

This also means Hitler has a birth YEAR, He is listed on a day 2-20... So Probably 2-89 or 2-98 for year,just a guess! Both are interesting,but can't really tell.

Strong suspect,but this Bin Laden Child is suppose to be dead...Is He? He was born in 1989(No month listed),but it fits as Nostradamus does reverse date people,  Hamza bin Laden  i wonder is he really dead?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamza_bin_Laden    well? it's interesting anyway!

From what i can piece together? There is an Asian/Chinese leader and a Muslim leader to fear in the next 25 years,one will probably be worse than the other,but together very ,very bad!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:24:06 AM by Global Doom »

anything