Author Topic: Double Dated Quatrains  (Read 2296 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Double Dated Quatrains
« on: April 22, 2020, 06:40:07 PM »
Century 8-69    Oct 02, 1869 - Jan 30, 1948

Near the young one the old angel shall bow
And shall at last overcome him
Ten years equal,to make the old one stoop
Of Three,two,one,the eighth a Seraphin  (Seraphim are Angels)

This is a very famous person I stumbled on a few years back...I'm not gonna tell you who it is right now,but I will give you clues..The first clue is the 69,and believe it or not? in a bunch of the quatrains he will flat out give you an open date right in the front...that might help you guess a few,but there's a way to know for sure...What i love about this quatrain? is he throws another date at the bottom,which you can only figure out if you know who the person is....The first two lines tell of this persons murder,and the bottom line says when..it's a simple puzzle.  Here's the clues...

This person was born in 69 and this person died in  3x2x1x8=48

Don't be shocked when you figure it out..I can show you 30-40 more just as fantastic as this one,and even though this one is not a President? most of the people I find are US Presidents!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:14:12 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Century 8-69
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 05:12:55 AM »
OK? How many of you figured it out?

Mahatma Gandhi

You have to understand..I knew it was Gandhi before i figured out the last line..

Nostradamus is real,and he has a lot more to say!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 05:36:33 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Double Dated Quatrains
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 05:57:59 AM »
Century 2-13  Apr 13, 1743

The body without soul shall be no more admitted in sacrifice:
The day of death placed on the birthday:
The divine spirit shall make the soul happy,
By seeing the word in its eternity

Here's the best Quatrain in the entire book,another double dated quatrain,the date he gives in line 2 is a riddle...you have to know who the person is before you can solve it.

This also has an open date at the top,and this one I'm gonna make real easy for you,this was a President born on the 13th of the month..What day did he die on?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:14:35 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 08:10:58 AM »
Here is one of the special quatrains of a person..This is a double quatrain!

Century 9-85  Nov 11, 1885
They shall pass over Gascony,Languedoc,and the Rhone
From Agen keeping Marmande,and the Reale,
To open the wall by faith Phocan shall keep the throne
A Battle shall be by St. Paul of Manseole

Century 9-86
From Bourge,La Reyne they shall come straight to Chartres
And shall make a stand near Anthony's Bridge (I'm gonna say bridge is not the proper translation here) NUT'S!
Seven for peace as crafty as Martres
They shall enter Paris besieged with an army

These are open dated Quatrains..First the year is "85" right on top,but if you add just the last number from 85/86? you get "11"..This person was Born on the 11th of the month in the year 85(other double quatrains are done the same way..this is confirmed) but even better?..He puts a name in the quatrain! But it's not the name of the person who the quatrain is about..ANTHONY is a very important character in this persons  timeline.....When you figure out who this person is,and then search his name with Anthony? all shall be revealed!

Clues...This is world war II France,this person did support the liberation of Paris..in fact? he passed through every place listed in the second quatrain..There are some translation issues that I have not fixed,but there's no doubt who it is....It's also a pretty good movie from my lifetime,and that part with Anthony was the best part!...Have fun with this one!

There is a living double quatrain in flux right now,and that's Macron,but Nostradamus used the hidden dating method for him...why some are open or hidden is either random,or on purpose,but if you know how to find them like me?..It's pretty simple!

These quatrains only make sense when you know what they are about...all the quatrains are dated,some better than others...If you think this is fantastic? wait till you see the others i found!!

I haven't been honest..There is another date involved,and it's the anchor to all the Quatrains..

He commanded 7th army in Africa,but he commanded 3rd army in France...It's strange Nostradamus list 7th army,but i still think that's pretty good!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:14:59 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 05:02:24 PM »
I'm posting these,but Nostradamus says when people will finally get his message,and that is 16-29 years from now,so I wonder who's reading my post? maybe nobody!

Century 2-18     Apr 18,1942

A new rain,sudden, impetuous
Shall suddenly hinder two armies
Stone,heaven fire,shall make the sea strong
The death of SEVEN shall be sudden upon land and sea

For those of you stuck on SPACE SHUTTLE CHALLENGER?....NO!  Here's some hints,line 2...TWO ARMIES...This is a US NAVY and US ARMY operation,and there was a Gale right before this operation kicked off..the seas were strong,but don't take my word for it....The first three lines were FILMED for Movietone news!...Oh yeah, the date?...The 18th was the day this took place,but if that's not good enough?..There's the last line...

3 men were executed by the Japanese,1 died of miss treatment,and 3 didn't survived the ditching of the planes ...SEVEN ON LAND AND SEA!

I'm simply trying to warn people Nostradamus is real,and there's stuff about to happen with the Presidents that's going to split this country in half by the mid 20's,because the best way to know the future is through PEOPLE not the events,I would have never know about the above event before it happened.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:15:34 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 09:38:32 PM »
Century 6-61   Aug 04, 1961

The great carpet folded shall not show,
But by HALF the greatest part of the history
The EXILES of the kingdom shall appear sharp afar off
In warlike matters everyone shall believe

How come nobody found this without using the date? I'm gonna make it easy for ya..This President was born in "61",the second line is easy when you know who it is,the third line is two people,one is in Russia,and one is in a UK jail,and the forth line sounds like this guy was making shit up when it came to military matters...I can think of two things,take yer pick!

I'm pretty sure the first line translation is wrong, the word is "tapestry" not carpet,but is he's talking about a prayer rug? wow!...I really don't know,i'm i'm just throwing that out there!

https://abyssum.org/2017/01/30/trump-removes-obamas-prayer-rugs-from-the-white-house/

Line one solved!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:15:57 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 08:35:06 AM »
Century 10-89   Dec. 22, 1989

The Wall shall be turned from brick into marble
There shall be peace for seven and fifty years  (57 years)
Joy to mankind,the aqueduct shall be rebuilt
Health,abundance of fruits,joys and a mellifluous time

Although he uses a hidden dating method for some? There some of them like this one he want's you to see..look at the date...this is 1989,the Berlin wall.

This quatrain is about Germany,and although they have weak leaders now? Nostradamus hints of a strong leader to come who will lead the world in winning world war III.

We are 31 years into this countdown,and you have to ask yourself...What happens to the USA in 2046? Nostradamus says what happens if you know how to read him!

This is one where you can guess(maybe i'm wrong)  10-72(Hidden date) gives the day of an attack,and the person born September 1999...Lets say it's 2046,from my reading the USA gets hit months earlier and the world will watch us burn,so 10-72 has nothing to do with the USA as we are already removed from the chess board!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:17:04 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 03:14:29 PM »
Here's a quatrain that's not done yet.. 2 lines are done,and 2 lines are still in limbo

Century 5-1   Jul 01, 1961

Before the coming of the ruin of the Celts
Two shall discourse in the church
Dagger in the heart of one,on horseback and spurring,
Without noise they shall bury the great one

This is a female born on the 1st of the month who died 23 years ago (Line 4) The husband is fated to die of a heart attack while riding a horse (Line 3) That hasn't happened yet!,and we also probably have not seen (Line 1) happen yet either!

All you need to know at  18.00:  in the link below

http://ladydianafoundation.org/burial
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:18:55 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 04:20:34 PM »
How many of you people have figured it out?..you know? the MONTHS?

The book starts March 1,1555

Century 1 is MARCH,Century 2 is APRIL,and so on.....Century 11-12 Jan-Feb are missing

I also know a few other things!....Go back and check every date in this thread if you don't believe me!..How do you think I knew?

Do not use the newer translations where people have guessed what the quatrain is,and writing the translation to their fantasy....I use an older translation,and even this one is not perfect...I've seen newer translations that could be used in MAD Magazine!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 04:31:44 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 08:02:11 PM »
I have to warn everybody...Nostradamus has two other ways he does the DAY or YEAR...The MONTH is always right!

Vice Presidents who become president and one term Presidents tend to be "reverse day" or "reverse year" I'm not sure yet if that's random or on purpose....all the other reverse day/year for other event /people seem to be random

The last two Presidents that were reversed were H BUSH and TRUMP....Trump is not 4-14,he is 4-64 it is just as bad or worse than 4-14! Andrew Johnson,Andrew Jackson are also reversed.

Most of the President are open dates..Grant,Eisenhower.Truman,Kennedy,Obama,Jefferson,Clinton....you have to know your history!

There is another method  for day or year..I'm not saying now

Everybody of note that was a leader,king or military hero or nut is in the quatrains.

One of my favorite quatrains is April 6,1917 the day the Americans entered WWI  2-6,because the date tells you more than the quatrain....have fun!

Don't forget the translations can trip you up also!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 08:29:22 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 10:52:43 PM »
Century 4-12    Jun 18, 1812 -  Feb 17, 1815

The Greatest camp being in disorder shall be routed
And shall be pursued not much after
The Army shall encamp again,and the troops set in order
Then after,they shall be wholly driven out of "Gaule"

This one threw me for at least two years,because i thought it was D-day,and I kept trying to make the date fit...The word Gaule mostly means France,but in this case it only means French city that is a long way from France..

Clues?..12 is a year,and this may be a double quatrain with 4-13,and normally that would mean he gives us a day,but in this case i think he gives us another year 12-13 for 15....because  i know what 4-12 is,and how long the war lasted so 12-15 three years.

This is also a #1 song from the year 1959 if you just wanna make it easy for yourself....

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:19:45 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 07:40:08 AM »
There are lots of birth quatrain,but some have death Quatrains as with JFK and RFK

Century 9-36  JFK (He simply reversed the year) Nov 22,1963

A great king taken in the hands of a young one   (Lone gunman "Oswald")
Not far from the passing way,confusion,of a knife  (He's describing the Zapruder film here) pasques does mean Passover,but in old Latin it's "passing way" (Stemmons freeway underpass)
Shall commit,pitiful time,the fire at the top of the mast
Three brothers then shall wound one another,and murder done  (Ted Kennedy was wounded in a plane crash 1964)

Century 4-6 RFK  June 6,1968

After the new clothes shall be found out
There shall be malice,plotting,and machination
He shall die the first,that shall make a trial of it
Under cover of Venice,shall be a conspiracy

As you can see JFK was killed by Oswald,no conspiracy mentioned,but RFK was killed by dark forces that have never been brought to justice! I suspect the translation of RFK is a little off..

The death of FDR is  Century 2-12
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:20:27 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 08:09:51 AM »
Century 1-7 Reinhard Heydrich    Mar 7,1904
One arriving too late,the execution will take place
The wind being contrary,and letters intercepted on the way
The Conspirators fourteen of a separate body
By th Red One,the enterprise shall be undertaken

Century 2-20 Aldof Hitler  Apr 20, 1889
Brothers and sisters shall be slaves in various places
And shall pass before the Monarch
Who shall look upon them with attentive eyes
They shall go in heaviness,witness their chin,forehead and nose

Century 8-79 (Reverse year) Joseph Goebbels  Oct 29, 1897
He who by iron shall destroy his father,born in Nonnaire (anagram for Neronian.. debauchery and barbarous cruelty)
Shall in the end carry the blood of the gorgon( Greek myths, blood taken from the right side of a Gorgon could bring the dead back to life, yet blood taken from the left side was an instantly fatal poison)
Shall in a strange country make all so silent
That he shall burn him self,and his double talk

Century 8-100 Heinrich Himmler  Oct 07, 1900
Through the abundance of the army scattered
High will be low,low will be high
Too great a faith,a life lost in jesting
To die by thirst,through abundance of want

The task now is to find the crazies for WWIII,and they 100% are in the book!

« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:22:19 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 08:50:16 AM »
Here's one where Nostradamus tells of something way after the death..

Century 10-87 (Reverse Year) Joseph Stalin  Dec 18, 1878

The great king shall land near Nice
The great empire of death shall interpose with it
In the ANTIPODES,he shall put his HORSE (See Below)
By sea all the pillage shall vanish

This is a pretty easy one,not only is it dated to him,but the second line pretty much SAYS IT!

This is what i found on the third line..

anĚtipĚoĚdes
[an'tip?dez]
NOUN
(the Antipodes)
Australia and New Zealand (used by inhabitants of the northern hemisphere).
"there were plants from the Antipodes, including eucalyptuses and acacias"

https://bdtruth.com.au/main/news/article/9338-Stalin-and-the-slaughter-of-the-horses-of-Georgia.html

A Russian sculptor put Stalin's horse in the Antipodes about 15 years ago...

Anybody can find  "Benito Mussolini" too...His is an open date! "Napoleon" is listed as a year,but his death is listed using the hidden dating method.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:22:49 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 12:02:00 PM »
April 19,1775  The Battles of Lexington and Concord were the first military engagements of the American Revolutionary War

Century 2-19
Newcomers shall build a place without a fence
And shall occupy a place that was not then habitable
They shall at their pleasure take fields,houses and towns,
There shall be famine,plague,war,and a long arable field

Read the last line carefully,we can deal with plague and war in the USA (as long as we win) but we really haven't seen wide spread famine,and that's not something i'm looking forward to!