Author Topic: Double Dated Quatrains  (Read 6612 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Double Dated Quatrains
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2020, 05:40:32 PM »
Century 5-29  Benito Mussolini  Jul 29, 1883

Liberty shall not be recovered
It shall be occupied by a black fierce and wicked villain
When the work of the Danube bridge shall be ended,
The Italian commonwealth shall be angry

He didn't need to date this one,you know who he's talking about!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2020, 09:19:48 PM »
Century 8-14  Dwight D. Eisenhower  Oct 14, 1890

The great credit,of gold,of silver,great abundance
Shall blind honor by lust
The Offense of the adulterer shall be known
Which shall come to his great dishonor

Unlike Clinton's quatrain that sounded like an SNL sketch...This one is really personal,and it's 100% true, her name was Kay Summersby Morgan,and she wrote a book..

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/703467.Past_Forgetting

Yeah,i know...Like this is the most interesting thing about this guy?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:23:30 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2020, 07:24:41 AM »
Century 2-91/92 (Reverse day)   April 19,1993/94

Century 2-91
At the rising of the sun a great fire shall be seen
Noise and light tending to the north
Within the round,death and cries shall be heard
Death by sword,fire,hunger watching for them

Century 2-92
Fire the color of gold from heaven to earth shall be seen
Stricken of the high born,a marvelous event
Great murder of mankind,great loss of infants
Some dead looking,the proud one shall escape

Double Quatrains are rare,because you need the numbers to line up,but they are also fully dated...With Patton? the day was at the bottom..this one gives the year at the bottom..This is Waco April 19, (1993) and Oklahoma City April 19, (1994)..the first event caused the second event,so I guess that's why he list them together..Both are dated by the day,but the first is one fully dated...you just add the last numbers 91-92 and carry the 9=93...With Patton it was different 85-86=11 for the day,because the year was on top...

There is a living leader of a European  country with a double fully dated quatrain,but his top date uses the hidden method i have not shared (it's really simple) those quatrains tell of the next world wide 911 event...I have posted it here,and then deleted it...I don't think i should be posting shit like that,and I think the Trump Quatrain may have went too far...If I can figure it out? anybody can figure it out!

I was onto the dating system right after Oklahoma city,but I really couldn't do anything back then until i got online,and things like Wikipedia and other stuff became available...Now is the time to do it!

I suspect 4-12/13 is a double,but those give a year at the top,and the bottom for duration of the war...Maybe somebody that knows how the War of 1812 ended can say one way or another..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:40:12 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2020, 08:11:08 AM »
Century 9-20   Armoire de fer  November 20,1792

By night shall come through the forest of Reines
Two part Voltorte Herne,the white stone
The black monk in gray within Varennes
Elected captain,causeth tempest,fire,blood running

If you have seen Orson Wells "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" you'll remember this part,the date however tells the whole story,the last line probably refers to Jean-Marie Roland,because the Armoire de fer was the #1 reason they lost their heads..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armoire_de_fer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Marie_Roland,_vicomte_de_la_Plati%C3%A8re
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:14:00 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2020, 11:21:25 AM »
Century 2-15   Death of Lincoln April 15,1865

A Little before the monarch is killed
Castor,Pollux,and a Comet in the sky appears
The public Brass,by land and sea shall be emptied
Pisa,Asti,Ferra,Turin shall be forbidden countries

The only way to be confident about this one is the Comet  "The Great Southern Comet of 1865"  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Southern_Comet_of_1865

An 1865 soldier's diary in Washington DC showed, March 5 "I saw a star at tenn or eleven O clock in the fornoon", and March 6 "saw a star in the middle of the day"

The last line is a little bit too Italian for Abraham Lincoln,but you be the judge.

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2020, 03:23:53 PM »
Century 3-29 JFK  May 29, 1917

The two nouveau's brought up in diverse places:
Naval battle, land, fathers fallen:
They will come highly educated and expert in arms
To avenge the injury, their enemies shall fall down under them

Line one translation is messy,but the rest is clear..This is both JFK and RFK,and one has to wonder if RFK had an alternate future if he lived,and line 4 is not really true..Pretty much their enemy's all got old and died..does that count?...line 3 is good JFK Navy and RFK Navy reserve..I believe this is JFK,but the translation is all over the place.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:27:57 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2020, 07:38:23 AM »
Century 1-76 (Reverse year) Andrew Jackson  Mar 15, 1767

By wild name one shall be called (Old Hickory)
So that three sister shall the have the name fate,
Afterward a great people by tongue and deeds shall say,
He shall have fame and renown more than any other

Big as life on the 20 dollar bill!

His determination, combined with his willingness to suffer alongside his men, caused his men to come up with the nickname "Old Hickory."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 07:44:02 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2020, 05:04:01 PM »
Century 2-6 America enters WWI  April 6,1917

Near the gates and within two cities
Shall be TWO scourges,I never saw the like
Famine,within plague,people thrust out by the sword
Shall cry for help to the great God immortal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_in_World_War_I

The dates mean everything,this is not two bombs...It's two wars with Germany!,but the good news here is? WWIII will not be against Germany,they will be on our side!

Pay Attention..America is a big portion of the Quatrains!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:47:28 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2020, 08:06:15 PM »
Century 3-54 (Reverse year) Germany Surrenders May 7,1945

One of the Greatest shall run away into Spain,
That shall cause a wound to bleed long,
Leading armies over high mountains,
Destroying all,and afterwards shall reign

I wonder who ran away into Spain?..hmmm? Somebody call Hunting Hitler!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2020, 08:45:37 PM »
Century 1-26 Unknown

The great man falleth by lighting in the day
An evil foretold by the postulant one
According to the forecast another falls in the hours of the night
A conflict at Rheims and London,and a plague in Tuscany

This one concerned me in March because of the last line..(This is not JFK,i posted the dated JFK assassination),but it's still scary,because it doesn't have to be an event in March...It could be dated to a person, there are TWO MAJOR world figures living this one can land on,but this could have already happened too....The dates to look for are March 62, March 26 (year or day),and the person may not even be in the quatrain,they may just benefit from such an event...No offense to Jean Dixon,it's not about her,but somebody is going to predict it!

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 07:06:49 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 10:13:03 AM »
Century 10-72 Unknown

In the year 1999 and seven months  (September is the original 7th month,and is how Nostradamus dates the months Mar-Dec)
From the skies shall come an alarmingly powerful king
To raise again the great king of the d'angolmois    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angoumois
Before and after,War shall reign at will

d'angolmois could be an anagram for a person or place,but this could also be the king he's relating to  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepin_I_of_Aquitaine
It's clear to me somebody was born in September 1999,as nothing happened in 1999....This person is 20 years old now,but this helps us date the quatrain
The month is December and it can be 72,27 year or day,but we know by 10-89 things are popping by 2046,so this is either year 27 (maybe too early) or December 27th my bet,for any year up to 2046.

My theory,and maybe somebody can come up with a better one,but this is just me...The USA gets hit first in the spring of 2046 2-62 (2-46 and 2-64),and I cannot imagine the USA down and out,but we will damn sure be down...If you just read the possible future quatrains? you get the feeling that the German resistance will be the why we win,but the war is going to be really long.

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 09:41:04 PM »
Century 6-23  Louis XVI of France  Aug 23, 1754

Despite the King the COIN will be brought lower
The People shall rise against their King
Peace being made,holy laws  made worse
Paris was never in such a great disorder

First line has a double meaning Inflation and the Guillotine!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:43:59 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2020, 11:34:38 PM »
Century 8-73  Louis Philippe I  Oct 06, 1773

A barbarous soldier shall strike the King
Unjustly,not far from death
The covetous mother shall be the cause of it
The conspirator and kingdom in great remorse

Although i'm not that interested?...I did a glace at the French Kings,and almost all of them are in the book as long as they were not born in Jan-Feb,but you got to know something about them.

Assassination attempt

Review of the National Guard, attack of Fieschi, 28 July 1835 by Eugène Lami
Louis Philippe survived seven assassination attempts.

On 28 July 1835, Louis Philippe survived an assassination attempt by Giuseppe Mario Fieschi and two other conspirators in Paris. During the king's annual review of the Paris National Guard commemorating the revolution, Louis Philippe was passing along the Boulevard du Temple, which connected Place de la République to the Bastille, accompanied by three of his sons, the Duke of Orleans, the Duke of Nemours, and the Prince de Joinville, and numerous staff.

Fieschi, a Corsican ex-soldier, attacked the procession with a weapon he built himself, a volley gun that later became known as the Machine infernale. This consisted of 25 gun barrels fastened to a wooden frame that could be fired simultaneously.[11] The device was fired from the third level of n° 50 Boulevard du Temple (a commemorative plaque has since been engraved there), which had been rented by Fieschi. A ball only grazed the King's forehead. Eighteen people were killed, including Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Rieussec [fr] of the 8th Legion together with eight other officers, Marshal Mortier, duc de Trévise, and Colonel Raffet, General Girard, Captain Villate, General La Chasse de Vérigny, a woman, a 14-year-old girl and two men. A further 22 people were injured.[12][13] The King and the princes escaped essentially unharmed. Horace Vernet, the King's painter, was ordered to make a drawing of the event.[14]

Several of the gun barrels of Fieschi's weapon burst when it was fired; he was badly injured and was quickly captured. He was executed by guillotine together with his two co-conspirators the following year.

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2020, 12:22:16 PM »
Century 8-76 Unknown

More Macelin than king of England
Born in obscure place,by force shall rule an empire
Of loose morals,without faith.without law.the ground shall bleed
His time is drawing so soon that i sigh

Century 8-77  Unknown

By Anti-Christ,three shall be brought to nothing 
His war shall last seven and twenty years (27 years) (Nostradamus is not adding the three WW,this really is how long WWIII will last)
The heretics dead,prisoners exiled,exiled,
Blood,human body,water made red,earth shrank

I suspect this is a double quatrain,and I also think this is the September 1999 guy from 10-72,but what these quatrains are about is the START of the 27 year war.
Of course he uses the hidden dating method for the top date,and he gives you the month,day and year.....I'll just tell you it is October 13th,and the year is a lot sooner than what you think 76 means! 

As 10-72 says? the war is on-going before this nut unloads the nukes and the chems!

I've kinda confirmed this by looking for the end of the war quatrain,and finding interesting stuff,so i really suspect i'm right!....I'm quit sure I won't live to see the end of this war!

I have to explain my logic,and there's no way i can be sure i'm right,but here goes....I got two hard dates going for me  Sep 1999 (10-72) birth, and 2046 (10-89) war, so I'm only guessing this guy is the same guy from 10-72 third Antichrist,and if so? this is an event,and he tells you how long the war last line two second quatrain,but not the start hmmmm?....the hidden date nails the date i would be looking for between 1999 and 2046....Hidden dated quatrain tend to be more informative like these two quatrains.

This happened on October 13...Just a coincidence I'm sure!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 08:21:28 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2020, 02:00:38 PM »
Century 5-54 Unknown

From the Black Sea and great Tartaria
A King shall come see France
He shall go through Alanea and Armenia
He shall leave his bloody rod on Constantinople

I'm quite sure this is July 2045 event,and this King/leader is from Turkey....I just don't think if this s a birthday..this guy would be too old by 2046..
I just wonder how many middle east leaders we will have to deal with?

anything