Author Topic: COVID19 ? Century I Quatrain 51  (Read 1294 times)

Myview

• View Profile
COVID19 ? Century I Quatrain 51
« on: April 18, 2020, 12:46:08 PM »
Ruler of Aries, Jupiter & Saturn
Eternal God what a mutations!
Then after long century his bad times return
Gaul & Italy, such emotions

Chef d'Aries , Jupiter & Saturne ,
Dieu eternel quelles mutations !
Puis apres long âiecle âon malin temps retourne ,
Gaule & Italie , quelles eâmotions .

The ruler of Aries is planet Mars.
In bad times Mars has no mercy.
Itĺs indeed a long century after the 1918 flu pandemic (Spanish flu).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 12:48:01 PM by Myview »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: COVID19 ? Century I Quatrain 51 (Q50 in the Leyde version)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 07:02:41 PM »

I rarely go looking for stuff anymore,so i like it when i get a challenge...You're keying on the word mutation,but my translation says changes...that being said?

I can say at 100% this is the start of WWII(When the NAZI's made their first move),and I would not have known if you did not post this....in this case the date is 75% of the understanding of the quatrain..

https://astrolibrary.org/rulers/
I pretty sure he is dating things by the moon phases...he gives you the first one(Not a Ruler) Aries-(Mars war),but the other two are rulers Jupiter & Saturn,and they also have a zodiac sign,so you're looking for a moon phase leaving Sagittarius and entering Capricorn on the day in question,and since I know the date of the quatrain?..i went and looked....He nailed it!

Line one should read   War, (moon phase) leaving Sagittarius and entering Capricorn,but even if i was wrong about him using the zodiac moon phases? the date still says...WWII 1939

It took me 5 minutes to find the date for this quatrain,and when i saw it? i realized it was a very important date,and one that he would have been added to the book...Nostradamus mainly deals with births and deaths... start dates and end dates,and some events along the way.....this is the very start of WWII,and there is also an end of WWII quatrain.

What makes the WWI start quatrain (I did post it and delete it) so fantastic is it deals with the USA,and mentions both WWI and WWII....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 06:05:13 AM by Global Doom »

Myview

• View Profile
Re: COVID19 ? Century I Quatrain 51
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 04:33:30 PM »

I rarely go looking for stuff anymore,so i like it when i get a challenge...You're keying on the word mutation,but my translation says changes...that being said?

I can say at 100% this is the start of WWII(When the NAZI's made their first move),and I would not have known if you did not post this....in this case the date is 75% of the understanding of the quatrain..

I pretty sure he is dating things by the moon phases...he gives you the first one(Not a Ruler) Aries-(Mars war),but the other two are rulers Jupiter & Saturn,and they also have a zodiac sign,so you're looking for a moon phase leaving Sagittarius and entering Capricorn on the day in question,and since I know the date of the quatrain?..i went and looked....He nailed it!

Line one should read   War, (moon phase) leaving Sagittarius and entering Capricorn,but even if i was wrong about him using the zodiac moon phases? the date still says...WWII 1939

It took me 5 minutes to find the date for this quatrain,and when i saw it? i realized it was a very important date,and one that he would have been added to the book...Nostradamus mainly deals with births and deaths... start dates and end dates,and some events along the way.....this is the very start of WWII,and there is also an end of WWII quatrain.

What makes the WWI start quatrain (I did post it and delete it) so fantastic is it deals with the USA,and mentions both WWI and WWII....

Hi Global Doom,

Regarding the first line of the quatrain: There is a comma between Chef d'Aries and Jupiter & Saturn. To my opinion this means Nostradamus is only referring to 3 planets, not to any zodiac sign sagitarius or capricorn.  So he meant the planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.  I have not figured out exactly what he meant by it but in March 2020 these 3 planets were in a  grand conjunction.

Lines 2 and 3 should be clear I guess

Line 4 Gaul is quite some European countries, or parts of current European countries, and I know Italy asked for help. Further the area where people are suffering Corona the most, exactly match with the northern border of Gaul.                         
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 12:50:56 PM by Myview »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 08:38:28 AM »

Hi Global Doom,

Regarding the first line of the quatrain: There is a comma between Chef d'Aries and Jupiter & Saturn. To my opinion this means Nostradamus is only referring to 3 planets, not to any zodiac sign sagitarius or capricorn.  So he meant the planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.  I have not figured out exactly what he meant by it but in March 2020 these 3 planets were in a  grand conjunction.

Lines 2 and 3 should be clear I guess

Line 4 Gaul is quite some European countries, or parts of current European countries, and I know Italy asked for help. Further the area where people are suffering Corona the most, exactly match with the northern border of Gaul.                       

You may be right on that,but i have the advantage of knowing his dating system he used...i really know! the index dating nails the NAZI's very first operation in WWII,so I'm quite sure that's what the quatrain is..

In my defense for the zodiac moon phases? i found another quatrain where i suspected he was using the moon as the anchor for his (in quatrain dating) not index(different)...aries(MARS) he uses across the board for war...that's a given...the first word he want's to say is WAR...Here's the catch...you can make all three zodiac signs,or you can make all three planets if you want,but clearly the first one (aries) just mean war,so what does Jupiter & Saturn mean? i stumbled onto a moon phases calendar https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/moon-phases-calendar-march-2028  i use for another quatrain...you can see every 2-3 days the moon phase zodiac changes....so? i just took Jupiter & Saturn and changed it to their zodiac signs sagitarius or capricorn,and then searched the day in question on the moon phases chart ( just a clue for how he dates...the index is a day or a year unless it's a double quatrain that is fully dated)...this quatrain is a day,but simple logic gets the year 1939...I search for that very day i think the quatrain is about and wouldn't you know.....the moon just moved out of Sagitarius and was in Capricorn on the day in question....I suspect the MOON is the anchor to all of his astrological quatrains......this quatrain seem to confirm this,but i'm not that sure yet..

I don't know anything about astrology,.but imagine the planet and it's zodiac sign are the same thing...you can have a moon phases chart that uses just the planets instead of zodiac signs,but the day in question would still be saturn/capricorn ....I'm gonna take a hint from now on that when he mentions a planet? I'm gonna be looking at moon chart...he gives you a date to go with it,so you're not totally lost..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:32:28 AM by Global Doom »

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 09:51:20 AM »

Astrologers always use the same key words for particular planets:

Saturn: Limitations, fear, wisdom and delay
Jupiter: Expansion

So when mars comes in I can only guess mars is forcing the above
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 12:55:45 PM by Myview »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 10:11:20 AM »

Astrologers always use the same key words for particular planets:

Saturn: Limitations, fear, wisdom and delay
Jupiter: Expansion

So when mars comes in I can only guess mars is forcing the above

Astrology gets deep into everything plants,animals...but the planets are the zodiacs,  each zodiac has a ruling planet,or co-ruler since pluto was discovered  https://astrolibrary.org/rulers/

Lets look at the first line..Ruler of aries,jupiter and saturn       Mars (war) is the ruler of aries,but jupiter and saturn RULE sagitarius and capricorn.......if this is some kind of astrological dating?  if? it doesn't matter if i use the planets or the zodiacs...they are the same!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:32:01 AM by Global Doom »

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 12:49:41 PM »
Just checked and it's also Quatrain 51 in the Leyde version, sorry about that

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 01:34:15 PM »
Just checked and it's also Quatrain 51 in the Leyde version, sorry about that

Yes it is 1-51......Hitler invaded and occupied Czechoslovakia in contravention of the Munich Agreement

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 01:48:54 PM by Global Doom »

anything