Author Topic: Quatrain 1-25  (Read 228 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Quatrain 1-25
« on: March 20, 2020, 02:40:38 PM »
The best thing about the dating system is you can fix major errors authors have been making for hundreds of years..

Lost,found again,hidden so great a while
A Pasteur,as Demi-God shall be honored
But before the moon her great cycle end,
By others ancient ones shall be dishonored

This is Pope Leo XIII
Papacy began   20 February 1878
Papacy ended   20 July 1903

He is the 3rd longest serving Pope

Line one is easy
When he firmly re-asserted the scholastic doctrine that science and religion co-exist, he required the study of Thomas Aquinas[20] and opened the Vatican Secret Archives to qualified researchers, among whom was the noted historian of the Papacy Ludwig von Pastor....."hidden so great a while"  The meaning of the first two lines now completely understood!!

Ludwig Pastor, later Ludwig von Pastor, Freiherr von Campersfelden (31 January 1854 30 September 1928), was a German historian and a diplomat for Austria. He became one of the most important Roman Catholic historians of his time and is most notable for his History of the Popes. He was raised to the nobility by the Emperor Franz Joseph I in 1908. He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature six times.[1]

Line two
This quatrain does not,i repeat...does not mention Louis Pasteur...Keep it simple..the line says " A Pastor" historian of the Papacy Ludwig von Pastor maybe?

Line three
Here he predicted when the Pope would die "before the moon her great cycle ends" Pope Leo XIII died on Monday July 20,1903 the new moon occured Friday July 24,1903,and the new moon sign was in fact "Leo"

Line four
For whatever reason Leo XIII has not been canonized,this pope did so much,and served a long time,but he may have been a bit to radical for the church..He was very much treated like a demi-god all over the world until he died

Think about this? So much of the quatrain says "IT'S NOT LOUIS PASTEUR",but because he says Pasteur people overlook what Nostradamus says...pasteurization did not ever exist,so how could it have been found again..and the last line...Louis Pasteur has never been dishonored by anybody,but the #1 reason it is not Pasteur is it is not dated to him....Popes are kinda hard to find if you don't know history(thank you wikki),but the current pope is very easy...He is 10-66...I can assure every body this is a Pope,and when my dating system hits the main stream one day?....People will know this for sure!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 09:32:19 PM by Global Doom »

anything