Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris will be a future President who will be first?  (Read 46497 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Century 4-64 (Reverse Year) Donald Trump  Jun 14, 1946    (We are only on Line one for Trump)

The failure,in a Bourgeois habit  (Bourgeois is a middle class property owner)
They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois  (Iranians?)  War-Like terrorrist
Last shall be his life and the best part of his estate

I thought line 1-2 were over,but these fools are really gonna have a trial "AFTER" he is out of office,but of course something else can happen(Like on the 20th) that they blame him for,or he can say something that makes Republican really impeach him...The Democrats as ridiculous as this is? are gonna put on a big show,but it's the last two lines here that worry me...This stupid stuff can put him in harms way...These people (Including Republican leaders) do not want him to run again,and that is all this stuff is about!

There's a danger in this shit nobody seems to care about..If something happens to Trump while the media is demonizing him?,What happens after?...Payback?,and i wonder who that would be?

UPDATE

Just so you know..Century 1-10 is March-December just like the old Roman Calendar ..Century 4 is June,Nostradamus just reversed his year of birth...The last President on a reverse date was George H. Bush,June 12th birth  Century  4-21,and this is also the last President to lose re-election....I knew Trump would probably not win re-election,and i said so many time in this forum.

Century 4-46 is really Donald J Trump,and i did not write what it says,but it's clearly coming true...I'm glad Trump lost,because there is an event coming in 2024 that may kill 4000 or more people in a way we have not seen since  World War 1....I know where and when,and i cannot save anybody because nobody believes this stuff...OH WELL!

I told Alex Jones not to go to Washington DC,they are blaming him for January 6th..I cannot believe he has not been raided,because nobody is going to come to his defense in the media...Those morons in Washington DC are like the freaking Wizard Of Oz..Dude? They just impeached the President for having a freaking Rally, they had ANTIFA morons and some kinda secret team breach the Capital (They were let in) steal lap-tops,a Capital police captain committed suicide (Or did he?) and Kamala Harris seems to be the freaking star of it all.....

Kamala Harris Born October 20   SHE WILL BE A PRESIDENT!

Quatrain 8-20

The false message by rigged election
Running through the fractured city, passionate arrest   (DC Rally 5-6 Jan,or even 20 Jan)
Voices stopped, a holy chapel of blood,   Capital?
And the empire is constrained to another

Do not go out in the street and get caught up in this stuff...If i can save one person here?..Just one!

I use HENRY C ROBERTS Translations from 1948,because he doesn't change words like modern translators do,but? there are still a lot of errors in his...DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE CRAP ONLINE!

UPDATE JAN 17,2021

Mitch McConnell is planning on instructing the Republicans to Impeach Trump,and now we understand why there are 30,000+ troops moved to the Capital..

"They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense"....It's all about making sure he does not run again,but it will get him killed!

The Neocons are planning a Summertime 2024 event to help them get elected...IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK!.....KAMALA HARRIS WILL BE RE-ELECTED!..Nostradamus is way ahead of you dummy's!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 04:00:30 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Century 9-24   Joe Biden November 20,1942 Birth
Upon the palace at the rock of windows
Shall be carried the two little royal ones....Or the "TWO" Kings...Which two?
To Pass Aurele Luthece,Denis Cloisters
Nonnoin,Mallods to swallow green kernals of fruit

I thought this was November 24,1963,but Biden being on a reverse year makes sense,because Kamala is going to be President.

In my opinion..The first two lines are a body being moved to lie in state at the Capital (Rock of the windows),but line two might be confusing,,,I may be both Joe and Kamala at the same time,and that brings into play Century 1-26 for Nancy Pelosi.

The only thing i know for sure is Kamala Harris will be President...Anytime now!

Update..

Just a thought?..Trump and Biden could very well buckwheat at the same time...Thomas Jefferson and John Adams died on the same day,but I think that only because i now suspect the translation in the second line means  "TWO"...We're gonna find out soon enough!

Kamala's VP will either be Rahm Emanuel or Elizabeth Warren..At this time i have no idea when things happen...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:53:37 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
I keep posting here for the few viewers who see this stuff is coming TRUE!,and I thought Trump's Quatrain was half over,but Nostradamus fooled me....Trump's Quatrain just started!

Trump Impeachment Trial to Start Week of Feb. 8
https://www.wsj.com/articles/impeachment-article-against-trump-to-be-delivered-to-senate-monday-11611328900?mod=newsviewer_click

Century 4-64 (Reverse Year) Donald Trump  Jun 14, 1946   

The failure,in a Bourgeois habit  (Bourgeois is a middle class property owner)
They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois    War-Like terrorrist or Bandits?

The name Osage is an English rendering of the French phonetic version of the name the French understood to be that of the entire tribe. It was thereafter applied to all members of the tribe.
Osage, original name Ni-u-kon-ska (“People of the Middle Waters”)

Fifteen soldiers the most part Tribal? Middle East?

I am blown away that Trump is out of office,and his Quatrain is just now kicking in..Does he run again in 2024?..Remember Kamala Harris is on an open date,i feel she will never lose an election,but so was JFK..I'm quite sure Kamala will be President soon..Biden clearly doesn't know what year it is!

UPDATE

Will Trump run again?  That's a long shot!
I remember back in Jan 2015 during the early days of the Republican Primary debates reading this one,and this was one of the Quatrains I thought could be Trump..

Century  4-14 and this would be Trump's birthday June 14th

The Sudden death of a chief man
Shall cause a change,and put another in the reign soon
Late come to so high a degree in a low age
So that by land and sea he must be feared

I realized Trump was in fact 4-64 during the Mueller probe,but it didn't even lead to Impeachment,that ended up being some kinda silly phone call..I am only posting this because it seems 4-64 was a post Presidency Quatrain (Happening now) This Quatrain is clearly during a Presidency,or some kinda leadership...I just don't know how Trump can overcome the fraud and win,my take is that the Democrats are gonna keep winning until the elections get hardwired from fraud,and I also don't think he'll escape being convicted of something next month,maybe never be allowed to run again...This guy is the most feared guy by those freaks in Washington DC,and i would not bet against this man,but i just can't imagine he would want to go through that shit again!..This Quatrain also does not favor him.

The 2024 Election
My take so far by reading Nostradamus...Trump will soon be gone,and not be around in 2024, the Republicans nominate a Neocon hoping to scare the Trump voters in voting for him/her/it after a MAJOR False Flag killing thousands(This is not a guess,this will happen Summer time 2024),but Kamla Harris will be re-elected or her VP Warren or Emanuel will win...There are no Republicans that have a chance unless 4-14 is Trump..

UPDATE
If you are confused? I am too...I don't know why Trump's Quatrain would be after his Presidency,but when Nostradamus does these double Quatrains of People? In every case you get the full date of Birth  4-64 (46 Reversed) 4-14.....June 14,1946....I just have a hard time believing Trump would dare try another run at his age,but clearly Pence is out..Not young enough!....Let's see what happens in February!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:34:27 PM by Global Doom »