Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris will be a future President who will be first?  (Read 43353 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
These are the only Quatrains playing out "NOW" that I know of....We are just days away!

4-64 Donald Trump
The defaulter,in a Bourgeois habit 
They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois   Maybe Osage? “People of the Middle Waters” Middle East? Or Navy?
Last shall be his life and the best part of his estate

8-20 Kamala Harris
The false message about the rigged election
to run through the city stopping the broken pact;
voices bought, chapel stained with blood,
the empire contracted to another one

You should take note of the fake terror plot against the Governor of Michigan.....That whole scenario sounds like Trump's last two lines!

"The empire contracted to another one"..You can debate translation issues with Nostradamus,but i tried to tell people...When you suspect who the person by the DATE? It really becomes clear!

I'm not really that sure about Lyndon Johnson's Quatrain,but I suspect he is 6-8 for August 1908 birth...But the second line is right there with Kamala's last line..

6-8
Those that were esteem for their learning
Upon THE CHANGE OF THE KING will become poor
Some banished,without help,having no gold
Learned and learning shall not be much valued

Don't you understand? if i went back in time,and pegged this as a possible Lyndon Johnson?..I would have had a heads up about what's about to happen,but with Kamala it is fuggen easy..Everybody knows Biden has one foot in the grave!

Just one note on reverse day/Year President Quatrains vs an Open dated Quatrains.....Open dated Presidents (Like Obama) never lose,you can die in office(Like JFK),or decide not to run again like Lyndon Johnson,but you never lose,So if Kamala runs again in 2024? she will most likely win,and the election mess could very well take place in 2024.because that's when the electoral college shake up is suppose to hit the fan,and that's why i thought Warren was more likely for 2020,and Harris was a shoe in for 2024...I don't know where Warren fits in now (if at all),I think we will find out soon enough!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 03:32:45 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Kamala's Vice President is another guess,but there seems to be two possible,and if they are listed?...They will also become President at some point,and Maybe their Quatrains say how!

4-49 June 1949 Birth
Before The people blood shall be spilt
Who shall not come far from high heaven
But a long time will not be heard
The spirit of one will come to testify

I still think she'll be Vice President,and be re-elected in 2024,and maybe the guy below will be her VP?

9-92 (Reverse Day) November 29th birth
The King shall desire to enter the NEW CITY
With foes they shall come to overcome it
The Prisoner being forced,shall speak and act falsely
The King being gotten out,shall keep far from his enemies

Don't expect the riots to end because Kamala Is President,and in fact? They will just get worse as the Democrats see them a means to power..This Quatrain reads like todays headlines,an out of control riot started by a future event...Maybe that event is the reason this guy becomes President? Because Kamala and this guy are peas in a pod? He would be high on her list!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 01:21:12 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Let's put a Conspiracy theory to bed...

Bin Laden was in fact killed in a Seal raid...the only question is how many Seals dies as per witnesses .

Century 3-11 May 2011

Armies shall fight in the air a great while
The Bird shall fall in the middle of a city  (Helicopter)
Vermin,scabs,sword,firebrand in the face (He was shot in the face)
When the Monarch of d'adrie dies  (d'adrie is an anagram for Riyadh)

Bin Laden was a proud SAUDI,and my gut tells me one of his sons will end up King in the future (There is another Quatrain that hints another WORSE Bin Laden is coming)..The Quatrain is correct in every way(AND DATED),and this is one time that TRUMP should not be listening to Alex Jones...The only conspiracy is how many Seals died in the Helicopter crash..

When you know the date? These Quatrains are really detailed...This is not a joke!

The Other Bin Laden??

Century 2-30   (Note the April date here)    2-62...2-46...2-64  (2-64 is an attack on the USA and 2-46 might be part 1)
One that shall cause the infernal gods of d'Annibal   (d'Annibal is an anagram for Bin Laden)
To live again,the terror of mankind
There never was more horror,not to say ill days
Did happen,or shall to the Romans by Babel

There will be another...The guy had like 50 children!

One other thing..Bin Laden is said to have died May 1,2011,and the April 30 date could very well be a retaliation close to the anniverasy of Bin Ladens death...Line one hints retaliation!

Let me take a wild guess...I'm probably wrong,but close!...Let's say there is a coup(2-62) April 26,2046 where the Bin Laden Child takes power,and(2-30) April 30, 2046 he flattens the USA with Nukes/Chemicals the Saudis will probably have by then,and 2-46/2-64 is in fact a double mirror for April 2046,and lets not forget 10-89 tells us 2046 is a bad year...

The dating says a COMET will appear,and there's not one listed for 2046,but there will be one in 2026...Could it be that early?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 12:34:08 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Today is Kama's birthday Century 8 (October) 20 (20th) 1964    All the other President except for Teddy R and George W  http://nostradamus.org/f/index.php?topic=527.msg3264#msg3264

8-20 Kamala Harris

She's an open date which could mean?..She will never lose!,and like Teddy Roosevelt in 1900? The winner William McKinley does not seem to be in the Quatrains,but the exact date of his fate was listed with Roosevelt....You can look at Kamala's Quatrain in a couple of ways..The Quatrains seem to be split into two parts,so the first part happens after election,and the second part anytime after election or swearing in,but this whole Quatrain seems to run together as one moment in time,and it might seem like a coincidence she was born on the 20th,and this is 2020,but Nostradamus could have listed her as a year 64,so take note of the fact he listed her on 20..You get a double meaning,her birthday,and the year she moves to the top.

Notice he says "city",or in my translation "town"...Could this mean the election comes down to one city again? Like Broward Fla in 2000?..Trump could very well look like a winner with mail in ballots still being counted days later,and then having the carpet pulled out from under him...I got my eye on Arizona,.because the democrat is up big in the Senate race,and it was really close last time,so the best Trump can get there is a really close win,and that's if people vote a split ticket...You also gotta look at where the unrest in Wisconsin and Michigan...Something tilts the race to the Democrats,and no court is going to be able to help Trump..

in a 4-4 tie on the Supreme court?(A tie upholds the lower court ruling) They will allow PA pollsters to count votes until 5pm on Friday...Trump will not win PA when the dust settles...too much room to cheat there!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 02:22:27 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Century 1-10 is March-December in the original order of the months!

On watch
Kamala Harris     8-20   October 20,1964

I am either RIGHT on most of these,or WRONG on all of them...Just don't take my word for it....Look for yourself! 74 Quatrains ,and there's less than a 1000 in the book,and If you add in the French Kings,and some other stuff?...I have probably found 10% of the book!

Waco/Oklahoma City       2-91 & 2-92        April 19,1993/94  (Reverse Day for both)
War of 1812                   4-12 & 4-13        June 1812-1815
George Patton                9-85 & 9-86        November 11,1885
Harry Truman                 3-84                  May 8,1884
Andrew Jackson             1-76                  March 15,1767 (Reverse Year)
Thomas Jefferson            2-13          April 13.1743
Franklin Roosivelt           2-12          April 12,1945 (Death of)
Abraham Lincoln          2-15          April 15,1865 (Death of)
Ulysses S. Grant         2-27          April 27,1822
John F Kennedy           3-29          May 29,1917
Robert Kennedy           4-6           June 6,1968 (Death of)
George H. Bush           4-21          June 12,1924 (Reverse Day)
Donald Trump             4-64          June 14,1946 (Reverse Year)
Princess Diana           5-1           July 1,1961
Lyndon Johnson           6-8           August 27,1908
Bill Clinton             6-19          August 19,1946
Barak Obama              6-61          August 4,1961
Dwight D. Eisenhower     8-14          October 14,1890
Mahatma Gandhi           8-69          October 2,1869
John F Kennedy           9-24          November 24,1963 (Body moved to the capital)
John F Kennedy           9-36          November 22,1963 (Death of) (Reverse Year)
Winston Churchill        9-47          November 30.1874 (Reverse Year)
Nostradamus             10-41          December 14,1502(Reverse Day) Clearly the birth of a child in Provence
George Marshall         10-80          December 31,1880
Andrew Johnson          10-92          December 29,1808 (Reverse Day)

Americans Enter WWI      2-6          April 6,1917
Dolittle Raid            2-18         April 18,1942
American Revolution      2-19         April 19,1775
London fire/Notre Dame   2-51         September 2,1666 & April 15,2019 (Split)
Death of Bin Laden       3-11         May 1,2011
Invasion of Sicily       5-43         July 9,1943

Waterloo             4-51             June 18,1815(Reverse Year)
Napoleon Bonaparte   6-69             August 15,1769
Napoleon Bonaparte   8-1              October 1,1814 The Congress of Vienna
Louis Philippe I     8-73             October 6,1773  (Most French Kings are in the book)
Armoire de fer       9-20             November 20,1792
Louis XVI of France   6-23        August 23,1754

Adolph Hitler        2-20            April 20,1889
Reinhard Heydrich    1-7             March 7,1904
World War II         2-24            April 1942 (Reverse Year)(Final Solution Maybe)
Adolf Hitler         3-35            May 21,1935 (Adolf Hitler – speech at the Reichstag )
Germany Surenders    3-54            May 7,1945 (Reverse Year)
Invasion of Russia   4-22            June 22,1941
Benito Mussolini     5-29            July 29,1883
Benito Mussolini     2-45            April 28,1945 (Death of)
Joseph Goebbels      8-79            October 29,1897 (Reverse Year)
Heinrich Himmler     8-100           October 7,1900
Erwin Rommel         9-51            November 15,1891(Reverse Day)
Charles I of England 9-49            November 19,1600-January 30,1649  (Birth month & Death year)
Franz Ferdinand      10-63           December 18,1863
Joseph Stalin        10-87           December 18,1878 (Reverse Year)
Vladimir Lenin   2-70             April 22,1870   subject : Execution of the Romanov family
Hideki Tojo       10-30             December 30,1884

Hidden Method (I'm Not listing)
Isoroku Yamamoto                    April 4,1884
Death of Napoleon Bonaparte         May 5,1821
Napoleon Bonaparte                  June 20 1812 "Let their Destinies be Fulfilled"
Adolf Hitler                        June 30,1934 "Night of the Long Knives"
The Albany Congress                 June 19,1754
George W Bush                       June 6,1946
Battle of Gettysburg                July 3,1863
Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Jr.          August 21,1983 (Death of)
Berlin Olympics                     August 1,1936
Theodore Roosevelt                  October 27,1858
Death of Charles de Gaulle          November 9,1970
Pope Francis                        December 17,1936
Emmanuel Macron                     December 21,1977
Invasion of France         A two part double mirror         May 10,1940  Basically a warning to all except Hitler who escaped justice

Special multi dated Quatrains
Moon Landing                              9-65                July 1969 & November 1969
Henry II of France                        1-35                March 31,1519

Berlin wall comes down.or?               10-89               This is either Dissolution of the Soviet Union,or the Berlin Wall...It makes more sense that Russians(It's more about them) will spearhead WWIII (The good guys) in 2046 rather than the German's....This is why experts should be looking at these Quatrains,and not me!

There's something he does to give you a clue to what the date means (You need to have the original text)..When you see a Name of a place or person (Not always) like 3-11 d'adrie (Riyadh) or 2-45 l'Androgin (Alessandro Mussolini's father),it's a clue to the date,so lets put this to a test..Search Marie Antoinette Born November 2,1755...I have found a few of these,and the one in Isoroku Yamamoto Quatrain i understood right away!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 09:52:34 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Honestly?..I don't how Trump loses this election after last night,the polls are all moving his way at the right time..Maybe there's a reason Biden is not in the book?,but a lot of people have already voted,so last night may not matter,we also have another week for a scandal to break out,and i would not be shocked if covid alerts go out in these swing states making people think twice about being in a crowd..

Two things

1. Trump 4-64 is on a "reverse date" all of the Presidents i found on a reverse date lost the presidency at least once
2. Kamala 8-20 (If her) deals with a rigged election,so it either will be rigged,or people will think it is.

An example of  two reverse dated Presidents running against each other in 1824  Andrew Jackson 1-76 March 17,1767 and John Quincy Adams 5-76  July 11,1767 (Maybe)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1824

1824 Jackson won the popular vote,but because nobody got 50% of the vote?..The House then elected  John Quincy Adams

In 1828 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1828  Jackson beat Quincy Adams outright,so both of them lost the Presidency ,Jackson went on to win again in 1832,but he at least lost one time...

Not really sure about Quincy Adams Quatrain,but he was an open abolitionist,and i believe the Quatrain is about that,but if that's not him? He's not in the book..

The last President to lose re-election was George H Bush  4-21 June 12,1924 (Reverse Day).....I'm just sayin!

Another> Andrew Johnson 10-92 (Reverse day) who was impeached was in fact a Democrat,and failed in 1868 to win re-nomination of the Party,He was never at the top of any ticket!....I have yet to find a reverse dated President who did not lose,but it is a small sample size...

A logical person may say the reverse dates seem random,and Biden does not seem to be in the book,and Kamala is young enough to hit the board in 2024 or beyond,so Trump gets re-elected,and I know your mind just blew up after reading this....sorry!

The last home game by Washington before election is 97.99% right If Washington wins? the Party in power wins,and if they lose?....Bye Bye Trump, Cowboys@Washington this Sunday is the last home game before election.

If your worried your guy is gonna lose?...Get yer ass out and vote!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 08:10:54 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
I hope every body found Marie Antoinette  November 2,1755 birth

Century 9-2
Du haut du Mont Aventin voix ouye,
Vuydez vuydez de tous les deux costez:
Du sang des rouges sera l'ire assomye,
D'Arimin Prato, Columna debotez.    (D'Arimin=Marie)

You really don't even need a translation,he tells who it is in the first line..

Her father was Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor King in Germany, Aventine Hill is one of the Seven Hills on which ancient Rome was built.

Even better Mont Aventin stands for MA......Marie Antoinette

You would never know this without a dating system..Century 9 is November,and she was born on the 2nd....It's not that hard!

Line 2 translation   "Be gone, be gone, on all sides"  Probably what the crowd was chanting when they took her head!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 12:26:35 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Biden
https://twitter.com/i/status/1320116661790380037

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
What a terrible thing for Biden to say! Rigged Election?

Kamala Harris Quatrain 8-20 already happening?

8-20 Kamala Harris

Global Doom

• View Profile
Trying to figure out what he means by the word (Venise),because i can confirm it's a place in the USA just like (Geneva) means Virginia/Washington DC,and I believe i figured it out..It' means (Seven) as in the other part of Washington DC..  Maryland (The Seventh State).

Bobby Kennedy's last line "Under cover of (Venise) Washington DC shall be a Conspiracy",sounds like a plot hatched by the globalist at the highest levels,there's at least 2 others(I think there's more),and they show up with the Presidents,but why he would use both Venise and Geneva for DC? You'll have to ask Nostradamus.

Yeah,i considered NYC or LA,but they don't work with the other mentions..only DC!,and without saying too much more?..Nostradamus knows what the seventh state is..He flat out said in at least one quatrain!

The best part of Nostradamus is grabbing a book,and trying to figure it out yourself...You wont be disappointed except when he says slaughter,and you know when and where it will happen in the future!..Still dealing with that one myself!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 10:22:51 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Do you want to see a Quatrain play out on film?

Century 9-24  November 24th,1963
Upon the palace at the rock of windows
Shall be carried the two little royal ones
To Pass Aurele Luthece,Denis Cloisters
Nonnoin,Mallods to swallow green kernals of fruit

Raw Google Translation

On the palace with the fenestrated rock,
The two little royals will be rauis:
Passerelle Aurelle Luthece, Denis Cloisters,
Nonnain, Mallods to go to cores

On Sunday November 24,1963 Kennedys body was moved to the Capital passing the National Mall east end(I think),and on the 25th it was moved Cathedral of St. Matthew north of the White House,and then down to Arlington National Cemetery,and on the way it passed the Lincoln Memorial on the west end of the National Mall and over the Arlington National bridge,so lets solve the Aurelle Luthece, Denis Cloisters,Nonnain, Mallods  ALDCNM....The last two lines..To Pass Abraham Lincoln,DC National Mall(Or National Monument),and go to..??? Cemetery?

You cant watch it here     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KJQkn6zUvM
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:26:44 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
One week out...

4-64 Donald Trump  Century 4 is (June) and he reversed the (1946) year
The defaulter,in a Bourgeois habit   (Bourgeois= Middle class property owner)
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois   (Maybe Osage? “People of the Middle Waters” Middle East? Or Navy?)

Trump has more going for him than i thought,Biden is not in the book,and his last two lines seem as if they will be part of his Presidency...If 8-20 turns out to be a Harris phantom? i gotta give props to Nostradamus for hooking me with that one,and that goes for 4-49 Warren's too..It was a lot easier in 2016 when Trump was the only one in the book.

Trump has no business losing to a guy who seemingly already kicked the bucket..

This guy predicted it last time...
https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/us-election-data-guru-bela-stantic-reveals-donald-trump-is-on-track-to-win-again/news-story/cc04c8525c3046c2387092d2cfaafa38

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6203730374001

That is one state away from losing,but if anything strange happens? read 8-20 again,and it is crazy that Joe Biden changed his VP choice after George Floyd..Kamala Harris sure seems fated for something..

« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 09:36:34 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Is this Kamala?

8-20 Kamala Harris Century 8 (October) 20th birth

I'm voting for TRUMP just so you know,I wanna see all the media gimps get hit by a TRUMP bus on election night again,but if this is Kamala? it not only tells us she will be President,but that there will be chaos surrounding this election,so it will be really close according to Nostradamus...The Supreme court has already ruled on PA & Wis voting deadlines(And they aint done yet), Iowa is closing polling stations due to COVID..That's a blue state if TRUMP voters cannot get to the polls!...The Trump voters who don't vote because of COVID,or they believe the polls? Will probably cost TRUMP the election...Not making excuses,this is is just a weird election cycle....Kamala never won a delegate during the D nomination,and it's 50/50 Biden makes it to the Electoral College meeting in December,let alone swearing in January 2021!

If Trump loses? he should have pumped the mail in ballots,because it really is an advantage for one side to not just outright cheat,but to bank all their votes before the debates!..Trump voters are gonna have tp brave COVID,weather and the crazies to vote in person..Some people will never leave their house!..It's just a matter of how many!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 04:08:48 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Let's put Nostradamus to the test...

1948 Election.........................................

Century 3-84   Harry Truman May 8,1884

The Great city shall be made very desolate
Not one of the inhabitants shall be left in it
Wall,sex,church and virgin ravished
By sword,fire,plague,cannon people shall die

Harry is an open date,and he never lost..He was the VP sworn in after the death of FDR,and this event happened before the 1948 election. Truman was in the NH Primary in 1952,and was crushed,and soon after dropped.so why wasn't he on a reverse date Like Andrew Johnson?..He says why,Truman insisted in his memoirs that he had decided not to run for re-election well before his defeat by Kefauver in NH....It is possible all the dating is random,and reverse date means nothing.

1952/56 Elections.........................................

Century 8-14  Dwight D. Eisenhower  Oct 14, 1890

The great credit,of gold,of silver,great abundance
Shall blind honor by lust
The Offense of the adulterer shall be known
Which shall come to his great dishonor

Although there might have been rumors about Kay Summersby? we would not have known this one,but clearly this is a military person..Open date here,and he never lost.

1960 Election.........................................

Century 3-29 JFK  May 29, 1917

The two nouveau's brought up in diverse places
Naval battle, land, fathers fallen to earth
They will come highly educated and expert in arms
To avenge the injury, their enemies shall fall down under them

If i was around then,and knew the dating system? I would have suspected this one,but as we look back all three brothers are mentioned..John and Bobby in the first line,and Teddy was the one in a plane crash from line two, also an open date..He never lost...His VP was maybe also listed.

1964 Election.........................................

6-8  Lyndon B. Johnson  Aug 27,1908
Those that were esteem for their learning
Upon THE CHANGE OF THE KING will become poor
Some banished,without help,having no gold
Learned and learning shall not be much valued

Since he never lost? i figured he would be 6-8 or 6-27,but i'm not really sure about this one except? There is a strange story about Johnson and some stolen gold that i heard about years ago,he never lost,Johnson also quit 1968 after getting crushed in NH  just like Truman.

1968/72 Election.........................................

Richard Nixon was born in January missing (Century 11) Hubert Humphrey and George McGovern's absence would have been the only clue.

1976 Election.........................................

Jimmy Carter i thought was in here,but i cannot tell..He ran against Gerald Ford who was never elected to anything,so maybe that's why..

1980/84 Election.........................................

Ronald Reagan Born in February missing (Century 12) with no Jimmy Carter i would have been clueless even though VP George H Bush is clearly in here on a reverse date,but it would not have been clear until after 1988.

1988 Election.........................................

Century 4-21 (Reverse day) George H. Bush   Jun 12, 1924

The Change shall be very hard,
The city and country shall gain by the change,
A high prudent heart shall be put in,the unworthy expelled
Sea, land,people,it's state shall change

Looking back i would have known for sure in 1992 he would lose,and i would have known a few years in advance (Like Maybe 2020)
It's clearly H Bush...The whole Quatrain is about somebody being thrown out of office..Just a theory?..Reverse dated President can win,but all the ones i have found lost a general election (Andrew Jackson) or were kicked out of a re-nomination (Andrew Johnson) at least once.

1992/96 Election.........................................

Century 6-19  Bill Clinton Aug 19, 1946

The true flame shall SWALLOW up the lady
That went about to burn the guiltless,
Before the assault the army shall be encouraged,
When in Seville,a monster like an ox shall be seen

If i said SWALLOW showed up in a Presidential Quatrain? how many people would guess it was about Bill? that last line has not happened..it is about Jimmy Savile,but the only link i found to Clinton was the Epstien circles..Could be something that has not happened,like a photo or video in the future?..Open date,and he never lost.

2000/2004 Election.........................................

George W Bush..He is in the book,it's all about 911,and fantastic...Him and (1900 VP) Teddy Rooselvelt are listed on what i call the hidden method,and they both deal with september 1901 and September 2001..Teddy did lose an election,but not as a Republican,so that's one hint maybe it's all random,but again? these two Quatrains are special..The clue for 2020 is William McKinley (1900 winner) is not in the book as a stand alone...Like Biden!...I'll post these if i feel like it!

2008/2012 Election.........................................

Century 6-61   Aug 04, 1961 Barak Obama

The great carpet folded shall not show,
But by HALF the greatest part of the history
The EXILES of the kingdom shall appear sharp afar off
In warlike matters everyone shall believe

Open date,and never lost..Clearly him,and you could have guessed this one without a date!

2016 Election.........................................

Century 4-64 (Reverse Year) Donald Trump  Jun 14, 1946

The failure,in a Bourgeois habit
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois

We are gonna find out if Reverse dated President mean something,and I know i have been saying Warren and Harris for over a year,but i just don't think he deserves to lose,most of the polls are fake ass,but he has to run the tables to win,and if 8-20 is right? One state might decide the election,and the courts may end the drama just like 2000 in Kamala's favor,because she is the President probably listed in the Quatrains...Not Biden!

Mike Pence would be on a reverse date if something happened,because i think he is way to boring to win a general election....He does have a interesting possible Quatrain!

2020 Election.........................................

2020 is either Trump in a landslide and twitter tears,or Kamala is some court ordered vote harvesting scheme where Trump is the one crying...I suspect I know,but i cannot be sure...Go vote if you're worried!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 02:19:13 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Let's be clear...TRUMP is in the Quatrains at 4-64,and that KAMALA is only suspected,and there is also no BIDEN. The whole reverse dated thing is a guess on my part,but it is shocking KAMALA is even in the mix right now,had Biden picked any other person besides Warren or Harris? this thread would be over.

My personal opinion is TRUMP will win again the same way as last time,and even win the popular vote!(His Quatrain is not finished)..The only way he can lose is through fraud,,see 8-20!

Harris and Warren will then get pushed back to 2024,and the whole reverse dated thing becomes officially random on Nostradamus part....TRUMP has no business losing to a ZOMBIE,but i am only one vote...

My whole point of this thread was Warren would win the nomination (I was wrong) my +1 Kamala hit the board as a VP nom,and the fake polls say she will win,but the Quatrains are dated (read this thread) and that does not change if Kamala loses on Tuesday!

I have Macron winning next summer and a major event coming to France the size of 911 a few years later...That is a 100%.because the event has already been announced!

The argument for Kamala being in the Quatrains is the Supreme Court allowing people to get their ballots in after the deadline because of Covid 3 days in PA,and almost 9 days in NC...That can easily turn into an ugly situation if the vote totals are really close!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 04:28:52 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Are you watching this sh't? as soon as Biden won Arizona? he only has to win PA and Wis or Mi to win...I'm listening to idiots on the radio who don't even have any idea Biden is now the favorite!

FOX news went pale!..As of now Biden has a huge advantage because early voting in PA was 2-1 Democrat...This is unreal! i thought TRUMP was going to win!

It's gonna come down to whoever wins 2/3 of Wis,Mi and PA....I'm gonna call a contest election,so?  Century 8-20 is absolutely looking good!

Lets not forget PA gets to count until Friday,so if those people in PA need a few votes to take TRUMP down?...I'm pretty sure they will find them!

95% in NC and tight,so if Biden wins NC? you can probably call this tonight!

Early vote in PA WAS 2,496,783,and Democrats were getting over 60% about 1,572,973 of the early vote,and they have not counted it yet!,but republicans led in early voting in Wis and Mi!

Trump needs 2 states!  and NC is still sitting sat 95% with Trump up 80,000

Oh yeah...Twitter just blocked Trump after he said it was a rigged election.....Still want Trump to win,but this Quatrain 8-20 is live man!
Edit...It was just flagged for (They say) being misleading

Also? looking at the counties that are out in those three states?....I find it hard to believe Trump will lose 2/3!

500,000 ballots requested in PA have not been returned yet,so what would you bet they all show up by Friday?(As say the US Supreme Court)....This is like watching the clowns at the circus!

Update...Georgia is still in doubt (Broken water main in Fulton) Trump leads by 100,000 with 6% in dem county left,and PA AND MI have yet to count early vote that tends to be 2-1 Biden..Watching Wisconsin,and if that flips Biden? Trump is really in trouble!

Edit...Why did i not take Century 8-20 seriously from the start?....Biden taking Wisconsin now!...Trump has to win all the counting states left!

Edit...Trump can get a 269-269 tie with a PA and ME2,and even though Trump leads PA by 700,000 with 64% in? The Early vote they have not counted is D/63% R/35% I/12%  2,502,945 votes,so when Trump says he's got a big lead? He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about...In contrast? Biden had a 7 point early voting lead in Arizona,and they called that state already for him!,so when i saw that early vote in PA yesterday? I told myself.... i sure hope he's not relying on that state!,and I'm not so sure Trump would win in a tie even though we have more states,because they are gonna go popular vote crazy even though that's not the rules they were playing by!.....How about Kamala becoming VP if the senate flips? Yes! in a tie? Trump can be President,and Kamala can be elected by the new senate as the VP.....Could that be why there's no Biden?

Don't think Trumps vote lead in MI will hold just like Wis,and I think PA is less than 50/50 going trump!

You might think Senate will stay with the Republicans at 53,ME: Collins (R) MI: Peters (D) could very well still lose,and then it will come down to a special election in Ga next month just to remain 1 ahead!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 04:05:28 AM by Global Doom »