Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris will be a future President who will be first?  (Read 31819 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Warren will be a future President!
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2020, 10:47:27 AM »
It's even worse than I thought...Nostradamus uses the word Etrusque which was almost all of western Italy,he he is pretty much saying all of Italy not just Tuscany, which is what is happening now!

Coronavirus in Tuscany: three positive, another case of contagion in Florence / LIVE

https://www.archyde.com/coronavirus-in-tuscany-three-positive-another-case-of-contagion-in-florence-live/

1-26
The great man falleth by lightning in the day
An Evil foretold by the postulant one
According to the forecast,another falls in the hours of the night
A Conflict at Rheims and London,and a plague in Etrusque (Big chunk of Western Italy) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Etruscan_civilization_map.png

Keep yer eye on this one...the last line tells you when this happens,and the last line could very well be jumbled  "Conflict and Plague at Rheims,London and Tuscany",but what he is really saying is these country's will be hit hard by a plague....All three of these city's have a confirmed case of corona virus right now!

This quatrain is at Defcon 1 as of right now!!,and i do have a couple of coming dates I'm looking at,and if they pass? then I'm probably wrong,but if this is a person who benefits from these deaths? this could be all of spring into summer,or until the corona virus peaks and dies out... My gut is telling me this is a hard dated event to this Corona Virus,but there's no way to know for sure unless it happens...I HOPE NOT!

History and Etymology for postulant
French, petitioner, candidate, postulant, from Middle French, from present participle of postuler to demand, solicit, from Latin postulare

postulate verb
pos·​tu·​late | \ ˈpäs-chə-ˌlāt How to pronounce postulate (audio) \
postulated; postulating
Definition of postulate (Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb

1: DEMAND, CLAIM
2a: to assume or claim as true, existent, or necessary : depend upon or start from the postulate of
b: to assume as a postulate or axiom (as in logic or mathematics)

I wonder who is the POSTULANT one?..I'm not making a claim here,i am am simply saying events are lining up...All i really know is the possible dating system he uses,so i have the advantage of being right,but not 100% right all the time.......pick a Thursday! The quatrains are hinting this election cycle could be 1968 PART TWO...In fact the media is openly telling people to stop Bernie!

Coronavirus. Sciences Po Reims students put in isolation at home after having transited through Italy
https://www.en24.news/s/2020/02/coronavirus-sciences-po-reims-students-put-in-isolation-at-home-after-having-transited-through-italy.html

The UK as of today
1 March The UK total climbs to 36 after 13 new patients are identified, with Scotland reporting its first case. Three of the latest cases in England are family members of a man from Surrey who was the first to catch the illness within the UK. All four are adults, including one more from Surrey and two from West Sussex, and are not GPs or health workers, acting regional director for the south of England for PHE says.

Another new patient, from Essex, had no relevant travel to an affected area, according to Whitty, and it was unclear whether the patient had contracted it “directly or indirectly” from somebody who had recently travelled abroad.

The eight remaining cases include one from Bury, Greater Manchester, who was infected in Italy, two new patients from Hertfordshire and one in London. Three cases were confirmed in West Yorkshire, including two Leeds residents – who became infected in Iran – while one is from Bradford who had been in Italy.

Another is from Gloucestershire and is linked to a member of staff at a school in the Cotswolds, identified the day before. Meanwhile, the first person in Scotland to be diagnosed is a Tayside resident who recently travelled from Italy.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:29:41 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2020, 11:06:13 AM »
Could a Sanders-Warren Ticket Work?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/02/28/could_a_sanders-warren_ticket_work.html?utm_campaign=ora_player&utm_medium=ora-video-widget&utm_source=polls

This is a quote from the article ...  “Warren is my second choice, as I’m sure she is for a lot of Sanders voters.”

You may think WARREN is out of this,but you have to understand..Warren can move up through tragic events,or through the VP spot....IF SHE'S ON THE DEMOCRATIC TICKET?...THAT TICKET WILL WIN PERIOD!..Nostradamus list Presidents,and Warrens quatrain may explain how that happens,so i cannot say she will win the nomination for sure anymore,but I'm pretty darn sure SHE WILL BE PRESIDENT!

Forget everything you see right now...I do not expect TRUMP will be the republican nominee on the first Monday after the first Tuesday in November!,and that means the Democrat nominee will have a huge advantage

This Month may be an important month for the the election 2020,and the USA in general, I cannot say this for 100%,but i can say "BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH"!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:31:34 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2020, 09:03:42 PM »
Wow! The establishment pulled a fast one on Sanders with people dropping out before Super Tuesday,and throwing their weight behind Biden,but I can tell you now..Biden will never be elected President unless her chooses Warren as VP,and they hate each other!...Biden is not in the book! and another thing? the Sanders cult will hate Biden more than they hated Hillary!

The Book says the Dem's will win the Presidency because Trump wont make it to the election,I believe WARREN is in the book!,and Biden is not in the book,so you tell me what's going to happen?

Bloomberg pretty is telling people he's done this week...That leaves Sanders,Biden and Warren,an I believe Warren will be urged to leave the race also,but her voters will probably go into Sanders pocket even if Warren did not endorse anybody,and i still think Sanders is only 30-35% across the board with whatever cult following he has,so Biden may be the favorite now,but there's a little thing called FATE that will probably derail him.

I already knew by the quatrains bad stuff is gonna shake this race,but now i think it will be on both sides of the isle...I'll say it again...You only need to keep yer eye on Warren,she's the one that becomes the President out of some sort of chaos,even if all she gets is a VP nod...lets see what happens!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:05:31 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2020, 09:44:19 PM »
If Warren dropped out? Who would she endorse? Sanders will probably tap her for VP,so how could she endorse Biden?,and if she stays in the race? she helps Biden by cutting into Bernie's voters.

So? if she drops out she helps Sanders a little,but if she stays in? I would bet Biden cut a deal with her..Warren may already be sitting in the VP slot if she want's it...No matter,I'm telling you all now..Warren is gonna 50/50 swear in as President in Jan 2021,or 100% swear in as President sometime after Jan 2021...I'm telling you!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 12:38:58 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2020, 02:32:31 PM »
Because it's now crunch time?...Here is Donald J Trump's quatrain..

4-64
The failure,in a Bourgeois habit
They shall come to temp/try the KING concerning his offense
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois (warlike/terrorist) or (Hostages)
Last shall be his life and the best part of his estate (His political class?) Maybe his cabinet,or his VP? it makes 1-26 very interesting! This literally reads "and Chief of his estate" Pence!

Definition of bourgeois
1a: a middle-class person
b: BURGHER
2: a person with social behavior and political views held to be influenced by private-property interest : CAPITALIST

Estate :
The first estate is the CLERGY,
The second estate is the POLITICAL CLASS
The third estate is the PEOPLE

The first two lines have happened,it's the last two lines that worry me!
The word Failure automatically tells me he wont be re-elected,and the last line could very well be after he leaves office,but there is no way for me to know for sure!

What i know about the quatrains is a thousand times what you can read in a book,or anything posted online..I feel other people have figured it out,but kept it to themselves!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:08:49 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2020, 07:42:47 PM »
For the doubters..

2-13
The body without soul shall be no more admitted in sacrifice:
The day of death placed on the birthday: (Three presidents died on this day)
The divine spirit shall make the soul happy,
By seeing the word in its eternity (A lot of people signed this document, two Presidents in line 2 signed it,the other was serving the country at the time)

It's not George Washington,but this President is according Nostradamus the greatest President the USA ever elected...I gave you two clues,but you should know who it is without them!

Take my word for it...Warren is not done even if she quits the race!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 08:02:51 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2020, 09:58:23 AM »
Sanders Talking to Warren, But 'Too Early' to Say What Role She Might Play in a Sanders Administration

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/sanders-talking-warren-too-early-say-what-role-she-might-play

She hasn't endorsed anybody yet,but that should tell you the whole story!

While any person reading this is confused?..i am not!..Warrens quatrain lays out what will happen should she make the ticket,and i also think if Trump leaves the race in a bad way? That it will set the tone for whoever wins in November.

Just using logic?
Trump would have to leave the race in order for the Dem ticket to win unless Warren is on the ticket....I believe Trump will leave the race!
Sanders would have to win the nomination and tap Warren for VP,and If Biden was smart? he would promise Warren the VP slot today and get an endorsement!
As soon as Warren is tapped for VP? fate takes over,and Warren could end up the top of the ticket at any time afterward!

As for this thread? I am only wrong because i was guessing Warren could beat this 2020 field,but it's not a guess that Warren is likely in the book as a world leader.

Who Will Elizabeth Warren Endorse? Racial Justice Groups And Black Women Support Her
https://newsone.com/3907156/who-will-elizabeth-warren-endorse-2020/

She would only endorse Sanders if she gets a VP nod,because the establishment will rip her to shreds..The easy way out is to endorse Biden,just like she endorsed Hillary in 2016..What she does tells us everything!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:13:11 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2020, 11:26:13 PM »
Here comes the fun part...

As she exits the race, Elizabeth Warren faces an endorsement dilemma

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/she-exits-race-elizabeth-warren-faces-endorsement-dilemma-n1151011

I'll say it again..If Biden offers her the VP? she would endorse him tomorrow!..That's all she's waiting for,but she has no idea FATE is on her side!

I would feel a lot better if Biden tapped Warren,because I don't think Sanders cult of voters can average more than 40% across the board...Something really bad would have to happen for him to win the nomination!

Global Doom

• View Profile
I have one other issue now that Warren has left the race...Kamala Harris,and if you have read the whole thread you know she was also an option,but I did not think she had a chance in 2020,but now? Biden might tap her as VP,and that makes more sense than Warren,because he want's to dominate the black vote...What makes this hard is there is no JOE BIDEN in the book,there might be a fuzzy(as of now) Sanders that i don't understand yet,but there seems to be a WARREN and a HARRIS....There were other thing's that made me think WARREN too...I learned a lesson about going out on a limb with Nostradamus...I think it's entirely possible whoever the DEM's nominate,and after they choose a VP WARREN or HARRIS..That they(Biden or Sanders) may not even see the election or the swear in in Jan 2021,and it will probably have something to do with the way TRUMP taps out of the race,and if it's BIDEN? even worse because the Sanders people are geared to do something crazy,but check out how fate works...

I think Biden will tap Harris as VP should he win the nomination
I think Sanders will tap Warren as VP should he win the nomination,and for all i know Sanders could be looking for black voters too..He could tap Harris also

I think when the dust settles WARREN/HARRIS in any order might be in charge of the oval office,and neither could not buy a vowel in the election!...Just don't blame it on the Russians!

It was all so much easier last summer when WARREN tied for the lead...this is now a mess!

Just go read the start of this thread...I ALWAYS THOUGHT ONE WOULD WIN THE NOMINATION,AND TAP THE OTHER WARREN/HARRIS(any order)...that's still possible,only somebody's gonna have to fall down a flight of stairs!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 12:01:08 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Kamala Harris endorses Biden's presidential bid

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/486480-kamala-harris-endorses-biden-presidential-bid

Of course! I chose the wrong female,and Kamala Harris really has a better quatrain..Her quatrain deals will a contested election,but i was looking at her for 2024 when the electoral college gets confusing as some states wanna do popular vote...

Biden/Harris or Sanders/Warren,and I have the VP being President at some point,and that's not much of a prediction...look how old they are!

I have a quatrain watch for this month because events are happening...the 12th or the 26th,and there's no way to know for sure unless the quatrain happens...I'm not saying something's gonna happen,I'm just saying I got my eye on one!   BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 10:24:55 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Joe Biden is not in the book,and Trump will not be re-elected....The only thing I know for sure it things are about to go haywire!

Global Doom

• View Profile
Biden must pick Warren: She’d balance the ticket and invigorate the party as no other veep could

https://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/ny-oped-why-biden-should-pick-warren-20200306-v7kifjupinfqfbftynt6ghiiru-story.html

If Biden really chose Warren? everything I thought would happen when I started this thread will happen,but backwards!.. Warren becomes President,and then Warren is re-elected in 2024,but at some point Harris will be in the mix,maybe Warren's VP down the road? also Rham Emanuel shows up as a President,but a VP first..Maybe Harris VP?...As you can tell by the thread i can see the Presidents listed in the Quatrains,but the order in which they fall is a guess..2016 was only Trump,and so much easier...I've proven I'm not a good guesser,but the Presidents are in the Quatrains!

One other thing I'm learning as i dive into this is that because Biden is not listed? That may be because Warren/Harris will be President the majority of the next 4 years, same as T. Roosevelt in 1900,but JFK was listed because he was President more than Half his 4 year term...Again? i'm guessing here,because i have very little to go on,could be Nostradamus only list people that make a difference good or bad...

Bernie Bros warn of ‘massive exodus’ if Democrats nominate Joe Biden

https://nypost.com/2020/03/14/bernie-bros-warn-of-massive-exodus-if-democrats-nominate-joe-biden/

This is another good sign Biden will choose Warren,because she was 2nd choice to most of the Bernie Cult,but I don't think the Bernie voters control anything...they do a lot of talking,but they don't vote!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 01:22:29 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
VEEP VOW Biden commits to picking a woman running mate during heated debate with Bernie

https://www.the-sun.com/news/541970/biden-and-bernie-debate-in-dc-as-country-sits-on-brink-of-coronavirus-shutdown/

Both Sanders and Biden say they will select a Woman for VP....Warren or Harris if picked? would move into the Presidency early...their quatrains are very clear!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 08:39:16 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Elizabeth Warren the ‘clear choice’ for Biden’s vice president: Poll

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/elizabeth-warren-the-clear-choice-for-bidens-vp-poll

I started this thread a little over a year ago,but i have to be honest....there's only an indication Warren and Harris are in the Quatrains,and that can only mean President..example? Bobby Kennedy was in the book for death only...everybody else is listed in the proper way to be President,so one of those women may move up through the VP slot...the only question is...Will it be a 1963 or 1989 VP swearing in?...I have a general idea,but worse....Biden may never swear in after he wins,he could even be off the ticket and his VP wins without him...That's never happened before,but i can tell you all...Biden is not in the book,or i cannot tell yet!,but I shouldn't be trying to guess anyways, because i'm really bad at it!

If i were a bettor? He will pick Warren,because that picks up up 15% of the 25% of Sanders peeps who don't vote anyways,but still? Hillary could have used that 15%..

On a side note..There is a JFK after death(dated event) Quatrain that is clearly about JFK in the first two lines,but the second two lines are cryptic..I assumed the second part was about Oswald who died that same day,well? that Quatrain was the first place i looked for Biden,and I thought it was him before I realized it was JFK...I know of at least one split quatrain,and that was the fires ...I'm learning how Nostradamus does this by the seat of my pants...If(And i cannot tell one way or the other except the date fits) the other part is Biden? that would tell us everything that's about to take place....I just don't know!!...Simply,Both Biden and the JFK event are the same date...That may very well be Biden's quatrain,and I'm suppose to get the hint....In a way? isn't that what I'm saying is gonna happen anyways?..I've known this the whole time,I was just too damn lock jaw on Warren!...This would tell us Biden will win,and probably swear in!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:52:54 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Joe Biden's next big decision: Choosing a running mate

https://apnews.com/8ee97c620963e17b6833068dfe184694

it's gonna be Warren or Harris,and they will end up President...I can guess the next 4-8 years at this point,i may be wrong,but i will be close..

Biden/Warren 2020-????
Warren/Harris ????-????
Harris/Emanuel 2024-2028

Maybe the next Republican President is Scott Brown 2028 or 2032...Of course the dude will have to win something between now and then!

As for the corona virus? The Olympics will probably be cancelled this year,but the next Olympics in Paris 2024 will take place...I'm not guessing about that,it's a hard Nostradamus date that will not be changed...You're gonna know corona is over when they start talking about the election again...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 04:49:18 AM by Global Doom »