Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren will be the next elected President!  (Read 9973 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Warren will be the next elected President!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2019, 10:19:30 AM »
Goodwin: Democratic rivals make it clear who the front-runner is at latest debate

https://nypost.com/2019/10/16/goodwin-democratic-rivals-make-it-clear-who-the-front-runner-is-at-latest-debate/

You know? i watched TRUMP jump through so many burning hoops after he announced in 2015 and go on to win(i knew he would),but WARREN i believe will be a little different...they hyped some old white guy who had brain surgery,so she will look very good after she passed him,and the maybe the biggest stoke of luck is TRUMP may not be in the race at some point..never the less? the electoral college favors democrats no matter what the experts say..the rust belt will likely flip back to the dems,and arizona will go blue....fla and oh probably won't even matter in 2020....i believe i know the next republican who will win after 2028..hint?...he held warrens senate seat once!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 10:21:25 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/23/elizabeth-warren-corporate-america-055142

Quote -"It’s led to fairly widespread frustration that Warren’s rise seems unstoppable".....You guys don't know the half of it!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 08:06:34 AM »
Warren opens up 7-point lead over Biden nationally: poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/467231-warren-opens-up-7-point-lead-over-biden-nationally-poll

Gonna be a long year!

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2019, 08:06:34 AM »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2019, 08:05:31 PM »

WILL HILARY RUN?

Who cares!!..WARREN will win the 2020 race 100% now...all that left is if she chooses Kamala Harris as Vice President,because if she does? Harris goes live for 2024!

The next 365 (give or take a day or two) may be the wildest year in American history,I already know the WARREN presidency is gonna be crazy in it's own right!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2019, 10:36:54 AM »
LAUGHABLE YAHOO NEWS!!

https://news.yahoo.com/buttigieg-claims-2nd-warren-sinks-us-2020-poll-213929575.html

I know for a fact Elizabeth will win the Presidency...There is a little thing called FATE!..Did you ever watch a tape of a Football game where you already knew the score?..Nobody scores in the first quarter,and at half time it's only 7-6,and you're sitting there wondering how the score ended up 46-45??....That's what the YAHOO NEWS shit reminds me of...

Here's the facts...she polls really well head to head with Trump,and sometimes better than Biden..Her only problem now is Sanders and she (Warren) pretty much split the same kind of dem voters,and it's about 40% or more....That would dominate this field if Sanders or Warren dropped out!...So watch out for FATE!...There's no way Sanders will be in the race very much longer,and probably out by the primaries..SIMPLE LOGIC! If she's going to win(and she will)? he will not be there dogging her to the end like he did Hillary!,so either the voters are gonna drop him,or he's going to drop!

Anybody that gets in Warrens path will be steamrolled.....There's only going to be one outcome!

I have to add this...TRUMP'S quatrain clearly says he will leave the race at some point,and it also says why!!,so? the Democratic nominee will 100% win if that happens!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 03:08:05 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2019, 01:01:27 AM »
Well? Harris is out....she was the only other person who could have won,because her Quatrain deals with an election....Vice President 2020 would not shock me here,but if she is?..look out!

Only WARREN can win the Presidency at this point..I kinda know what will happen to TRUMP,but i don't know if it will happen before or after the election..Pretty sure the DEM will win TRUMP or no TRUMP!

WARREN right now is trial ballooning her theme 2020,she will say any kinda bull-shit,but when she finds it? the media will tap-dance to it...Nostradamus can hide certain events with his dating twist (which are easy to figure out),but he can't always hide Presidents if he's going to list them in the quatrains...A little hint about WARREN'S quatrain...There is a hint of JFK in it!,she would be the third President elected from that Senate seat...John Quincy Adams and JFK,but what I did not realize about WARREN was her last names comes from her first husband....she could have easily changed it to MANN her current husband ,and that's key because sometimes when you go back 100 years you see a reflection.....

Lincoln 1860 and JFK 1960 had many reflections...look em up!

Teddy Roosevelt 1900 and Trump 2000 are a complete reflection....

Teddy was thrown on the ticket 1900 became  president through assassination Sept 1901,ran one time as republican 1904,did not run 1908,ran as third party Bull Moose 1912 lost..Died in 1919
Trump ran in Reform Party 2000,could have easily won nomination,but dropped...Did not run against sitting President 2012,Ran as Republican 2016 won..????????????
Teddy and Trump are a complete mirror image in the almost exact opposite order,and the scary part is how Teddy became President was his start!!
This may also signal there will be another Trump as President late 30's like FDR?....That may be a stretch!

This is why WARREN keeping her first husbands name is important..

1920 Warren Harding President with Vice President Calvin Coolidge from Massachusetts....everything flipped again..first name last name,and vice president from MASS becomes president after death....TOO WEIRD!

JUST ADDED.....  https://www.zocalopublicsquare.org/2017/11/30/calvin-coolidge-didnt-understand-native-americans/ideas/essay/    Tell me this doesn't give you chills as to what's happening with WARREN!

But she has TWO reflections...The last President to win from that Senate seat?...Went out with the WARREN commission!....This is Twilight Zone shit man!

I can promise you all....She is in the Quatrain's,that means she will be President...Nostradamus gives us a hint when two (current and next) presidents run against other...1992 was the last time,and what do you know? Trump's Quatrain is the first one to be listed that way since GH Bush...WARREN'S is in a never lose way,but that doesn't mean anything,because JFK was in a never lose quatrain.....So either way Nostradamus is saying TRUMP will leave the race(it literally says that) or he will lose no matter what!

Let me add this weird fact... JFK won his Senate seat in 1952 and was sworn in on Jan 3rd 1953....his seat was first filled(after he won presidency) by the gov,and then they had a special election Teddy Kennedy won,and because he held the seat so long? no other senator from that seat  was sworn in the "first time" they won.. on Jan 3rd including Teddy(who was sworn in Jan 3rd all the other times..I think)  until Elizabeth Warren in who won 2012,sworn in Jan 3rd, 2013 her first time....She's running on the exact time table as JFK.....This looks scripted,almost like someone wrote this,or is writing it....It's too weird not to be taken seriously!....This may as well be 1959,and if she ends up running against Pence in the end? That would be another crazy fact since Kennedy ran against a sitting Vice President too....Where is Rod Serling? do do do do do do do
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:41:54 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »
https://dnyuz.com/2019/12/07/as-candidates-jostle-for-position-a-long-race-may-become-a-marathon/

2 month warning....First off? IOWA is no more than bobbing for apples,so a WARREN top 3 there will be fine,but NEW HAMPSHIRE sets the tone..I expect a WARREN win!..Since i know the outcome of the race in advance? we can probably expect wild changes/drop outs after NEW HAMPSHIRE...The thing to look at is who gains after people leave the race..as i said in an earlier post.. if SANDERS left the race? WARREN would forever be in the lead after,but i also think some voters go with what the media tells them...Like BIDEN is the front runner!,so if BIDEN leaves the race? I'm pretty sure the media will latch onto WARREN...There is nobody else,Bloomberg is a joke,he came into the race and picked up BETO'S three voters.

I cannot imagine a long drawn out scorched earth fight to the end,who knows?,but I expect WARREN to be #1 before or after March 3rd Super Tuesday,and that's gonna take a MAJOR SHIFT to what's going on right now...I cannot wait to see how some of these people get hit with FATE,and I got a bad feeling FATE is gonna be ugly this season!

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2019, 10:08:06 AM »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2019, 10:45:58 PM »
These Presidents are all in the quatrians,all are index dated and anchored to same dating system!,there are bunch of the Presidents that would be in the two missing Century's 11-12!

Jefferson
Grant
Truman
Eisenhower
Kennedy (+ assassination quatrain..it was a lone gunman,so it was Oswald!) (+ sunday after assassination) 3 quatrains total
Lincoln (assassination) and (+ Gettysburg) 2 quatrains total
Andrew Johnson
Lyndon Johnson
GW Bush
GH Bush
Trump
Obama
Teddy Roosevelt
Bill Clinton
Andrew Jackson
Elizabeth Warren is going to be President 2020..if any expert says no?..they don't know anything!

Maybe's???
Kamala Harris (Alarm bells need to ring if this ding-bat ends up as vice President)
Rham Emanuel (he would have to be vice President first also)
Scott Brown (another person who held the Kennedy Senate seat)

The Presidential quatrains for Obama,Trump and Warren are off the charts..same with the maybe's...Tells me Nostradamus can see people catching on!

No Biden,No Bloomberg,No Hillary,and No Butt....Trump is in a one term or less Quatrain,He cannot beat Warren who will never lose!(if she can run)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 11:08:58 PM by Global Doom »