Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren will be the next elected President!  (Read 2713 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Elizabeth Warren will be the next elected President!
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:39:26 AM »
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will win the 2020 election,I still think Warren has the edge(guessing) but now that both are running? Harris may have the edge because her QUATRAIN deals with the election..
One other problem is if they both run? they both wont be president at some point,there does seem to be a pattern for Presidents..One of these two women would need to drop out/get knocked out before the primary's.
One other thing to consider is Kennedy & LBJ,Because LBJ came back and won? i figured that's why he was put in the way he was...Could be I'm looking a the DEM Ticket 2020 Warren/Harris where as Harris becomes President
after Warren does not complete her term(It's what Warren's Quatrain says)...Then Harris wins in 2024,and she wont complete that term...

Because ALL THE QUATRAINS ARE DATED?..I can give you a possible future for Presidents for near future..

Something really bad happens and Nancy Pelosi becomes President...This one I'm 50/50 on.
Trump will leave office(not by impeachment) before his term is up...This one I'm 100% on.
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will win Presidency in 2020...This one i'm 100% on.

I want to warn everybody if it's possible to change the future..The only good thing is TRUMP gets on the helicopter and leaves Washington after his term is up,or he loses re-election
anything less than that sets off a tidal wave of really bad MOJO that affects the elected President in 2020 and 2024...

I'm not coming from a political wishful thinking point of view,this is simply what i'm reading in the Quatrains.
Because he added US presidents and French Kings to the Quatrains?..YOU CAN SEE THEM BEFORE THEY HAPPEN!..
Everything else is in flux until it happens,only then will you see he wrote about it(if he did)..It is possible to stumble onto future dated events as with Macron(Olympics 2024 bad Mojo),but it's rare as far as i can see.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 10:45:26 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:25:27 PM »
Look at a snapshot of the polls today April 2,2019 Sanders and Harris are the early leaders,but you can scratch the white male Democrats
because of me-too and just plain white male hate created by the party..The democratic party has neutered the white male out of leadership,and maybe for years it will only be women or minorities...
I have two women directly from possible dated quatrains maybe winning in 2020.. WARREN AND HARRIS...My gut says Warren,but i cannot ignore the polls
if it is HARRIS? look for the VP to be Rahm Emanuel (TRUMP WILL NOT RUN OR HE WILL SIMPLY LOSE),I had Harris/Emanuel pegged for 2024,but it could be sooner!

So? it will be either 2 scenarios for 2020 and will 100% happen based on the quatrains!
WARREN/HARRIS Winners 2020
HARRIS/EMANUEL Winners 2020

The only reason I can predict the VP is that both Warren and Harris quatrains suggest the Presidency will be cut short,the last time that happened was 1960
Kennedy/Johnson, but Kennedy's personal quatrain did not mention death,that was in a another quatrain,Johnson's Quatrain only mentioned change of King..
Well? Warren and Harris possible Quatrains DO NOT HOLD ANYTHING BACK!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:33:29 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:06:14 PM »
As the 2020 election kicks in to gear? today is MAY 3,2019..You only need to keep an eye on "ELIZABETH WARREN" Nostradamus seem to say it will be her,SO I'M CALLING IT!  SHE WILL WIN IN 2020!

Trump will probably not be on the ballot come November 2020,but if he is? HE WILL LOSE!

No matter who you like in the election? i followed TRUMP last time knowing he would win..What a roller coaster ride seeing him dodge everything,and winning.
Warren should be fun watching too,but i really believe after Iowa,and New Hampshire she will establish herself as the front runner,there is really no competition except HARRIS.
Normally you would not tab another senator for VP,but adding Harris to her ticket will make the REPUBLICAN (most likely not TRUMP) have to win 100% of the male vote to win.
and also? I have Harris winning in 2024,so she has to be on the ballot somewhere!....

I am not kidding about how fun this is..KEEP AND EYE ON WARREN EVERY DAY,and you'll see how the future unravels right before your eyes..NO MATTER WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN FOR HER TO WIN?...WILL HAPPEN!!

Let me be honest...I would never vote for either one of these women!..This is simply what i see in the QUATRAINS...I posted Warrens quatrain,but then deleted it last year..What it says is not proper to post at this time...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:15:34 PM by Global Doom »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:06:14 PM »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 08:26:28 AM »
June 12,2019 just two days before Trump's birthday...Today we see WARREN on the move in the Polls (even if most polls are fake) as we inch forward  to  the election November 2020?
Everyday i feel more and more confident WARREN  will win no matter what..Biden and Sanders  are NOT in the book,Trump is a one term president..There is a pattern when two or more Presidents (Now and future) run against each other,the last time was Bush H, and Clinton  as an example..Bush H in 1988 was the only one in the book..he won,but in 1992 Clinton showed up,and even though Clintons was vague until the middle of term? Bush H quatrian flat out said he would not win again...In 2016 Trump was the only president in the book..he won,but the shocker is 2020 has three running Trump.Warren & Harris,and TRUMP is the first president to be listed that way since George H was...i think it's a pattern which means he is one term,but i already know by the way warren and harris are listed? ONE OF THOSE GIRLS WILL WIN!..It's like a double confirmation...Because of the subject matter,and a little logic? I can predict order Warren 1st,and Harris 2nd...because of this I can logically say one more thing..WARREN/HARRIS will be the democrat ticket and win in 2020..It's makes sense that Harris gets her feet wet,because I have her winning in 2024.

Keep you eye on WARREN,and also keep and eye out for whatever brick wall Biden/Sanders run into,because if they are truly in the lead? that only means upchuck for them...AS I SAID? WARREN WINS NO MATTER WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN! as for TRUMP? I kinda feel he will not be there in november 2020 which all makes sense..No republican that replaces TRUMP has a chance in...you know!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 05:52:53 AM »
https://www.infowars.com/elizabeth-warren-surging-ahead-of-first-presidential-debate/

Hey guys we got 20+ people running in the Democrat race,and Nostradamus knew who would win 470 years ago..WARREN WILL WIN! we might as well make this her Presidential run diary page!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 06:00:50 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Warren will be the next President!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 10:57:46 AM »
Warren has big lead among young progressives, NextGen poll finds

https://news.yahoo.com/warren-has-big-lead-among-young-progressives-next-gen-poll-finds-133454147.html

She is 10-1 in the presidential...you might wanna get on that before she takes command

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 10:57:46 AM »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 01:58:41 AM »
June 28th 2019

So? Warren wins first debate,and Harris wins second debate...Because i have Harris winning 2024,and Warren in 2020? those two have to be the ticket for 2020 WARREN/HARRIS
There's a reason I don't have Warren running in 2024,and I will never say here...I also have trump leaving office sometime next year giving the democrats ala Warren a big time advantage.

Nostradamus list the President...you are watching it play out every day now!

Warren was 10-1 in the betting,and now she's 7-1  and I haven't placed a bet yet...If i would have placed the wager last week? i would be make about 1,200 more...if you snooze you lose..i figure warren will be less than 2-1 in November 2020
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 02:03:37 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 09:17:21 PM »
Ok guys...I still say Warren,but this happens     https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/joe-biden-kamala-harris-virtual-tie-democratic-nomination-new-poll-n1025656

In reality? only two people have a chance in 2020  WARREN OR HARRIS....I'm saying that as a matter of fact!...The quatrains are dated,and the Presidents are in there!!!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2019, 11:36:34 PM »
FROM BOVADA       https://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics?referral=Xri_h2De2BRCsdOLoIuUlGNd7ZgqdRLk

Trump Even
Harris 4.5-1
Biden 6-1
Warren 8-1

Here's what will happen..Biden will take a walk at some point,and most of his voters are gonna move to WARREN,and HARRIS looks to have a capped ceiling of voters that cannot match the overall extra voters WARREN will pick up as people drop out,But HARRIS should be able to stay 2nd and get offered a VP slot...I have HARRIS WINNING in 2024...NOSTRADAMUS list them both as future Presidents...I'M TELLING EVERYBODY IN HERE THIS SHIT IS REAL!

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »
Unconfirmed sources say Joe Biden will drop out of the race due to heath problems before or after the next debate.....IT WILL THEN BE WARREN AND HARRIS 1-2 JUST LIKE I SAID IN JANUARY 19' WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD....I GOT THIS DIRECTLY FROM NOSTRADAMUS!!...HE PUTS THE PRESIDENTS IN THE QUATRAINS!!

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2019, 10:24:47 PM »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2019, 03:57:24 AM »
As i said....When Biden drops out of the race?(and he will) Warren will take the lead and never trail...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVdHCCzK4g8

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 08:46:29 AM »
As with TRUMP winning in 2016?...Nothing will stop a Nostradamus predicted President from winning...NOTHING!

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/just-in-elizabeth-warren-surges-in-new-national-poll-to-statistical-tie-with-joe-biden/

I WILL NOT POST WHAT NOSTRADAMUS SAYS ABOUT  TRUMP OR WARREN IN THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE RIGHT TO DO SO,AND I ALSO DO NOT SUPPORT WARREN IN ANY WAY
I SIMPLY JUST KNOW HOW THE QUATRAINS ARE DATED....I NOT ONLY KNOW SHE WILL WIN? I KNOW HOW HER PRESIDENCY ENDS!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:53:46 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 11:57:02 AM »
POLL: ELIZABETH WARREN JUMPS OUT TO BIG LEAD IN THE IOWA CAUCUS

https://iowastartingline.com/2019/08/15/poll-elizabeth-warren-jumps-out-to-big-lead-in-the-iowa-caucus/

stuffs getting real now

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2019, 05:53:01 PM »
Warren Chips Away at Biden's Strength as The One Who Beats Trump

https://news.yahoo.com/warren-chips-away-bidens-strength-080000360.html

I'm only doing this to show you how the future works...i wish i had done this in 2016 when TRUMP jumped every hoop to win nomination,and general election...I suspect WARREN will have an easier time with nomination,but time will tell whether she faces TRUMP....It's 50/50 whether TRUMP is even on the ballot in November 2020!!