Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris will be a future President who will be first?  (Read 49106 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Theory only

Century 9-24   Joe Biden November 20,1942 (Reverse Year) Birth

Upon the palace at the rock of windows
Shall be carried the two little royal ones
To Pass Aurele Luthece,Denis Cloisters
Nonnoin,Mallods to swallow green kernals of fruit

Guessing....John/Caroline November 24,1963 and Joe/Carter 202*..Just a reflection of the same thing,a Body or Bodies being moved to the Capitol Rotunda,and I say Carter 1924 because he's a reflection of Joe 1942...It's really not that far fetched..I'm keying on the word "TWO",and the translation for the word little is "petits",and could be translated as Petty instead....I don't think it's John/Caroline unless you use "Little",but if you use the word Petty? I would bet Joe/Carter...I've always kinda believed this is Joe,even when he was vice President i thought the two kids were Obama's kids..Could it still be?

Global Doom

• View Profile
THE TRIAL

Century 4-64 (Reverse Year) Donald Trump  Jun 14, 1946   

The failure,in a Bourgeois habit  (Bourgeois is a middle class property owner)
They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense
Fifteen soldiers the most part ostagois  (Iranians?)  War-Like terrorrist
Last shall be his life and the best part of his estate

The Quatrains are seriously more fantastic than i thought..George Washington who would be in Century 12 has no birth Quatrain,but his death Quatrain is 10-99,and I found John Adams last night,and it blew me away..I think Trump has two Quatrains that would fully date him 4-64/4-14,because he's going to win again,but i can't be sure until after this Trial,Kamala Harris is 8-20,and the subject seemed to be January 6th..What does that mean?..This Trial is about the 6th,so i expect something this week..January and February are dark months Century 11-12,so no idea what's coming.

Both of Trump's probable Quatrains 4-14 and 4-64 are Palindrome's...Nostradamus had other options here,so was this on purpose?

I have found 18/46 Presidents not counting Harris or Biden who are in book,there is one Quatrain that list 4 Presidents by logic,but i only counted the one who it was about,so? 21-46..I have 4/5 of the founding Fathers,but i have a clue about Madison so maybe 22/46..Three Presidents Washington,Lincoln and F Roosevelt were born in Jan-Feb,but all three are found on their death date,only Lincoln was dated to birth in a special Quatrain..Unless you paid attention really closely,and took notes?..there is at least 3 Presidents you will never find unless i tell you!

Oh yeah,Not so sure about Biden yet,but I am sure about Harris...it would be 24/47....Would Trump be #48 if he followed Harris? projecting> 25/48

George Washington...I don't remember posting this,but i 100% confirm this is George Washington!

Century 10-99 The death of George Washington February 22, 1732 - (December 14, 1799)

At last the wolf,the lion,ox and ass
The Timid Deer shall lie down with the Mastiffs
The manna shall no more fall to them
There shall be no more watching and keeping of Mastiffs

How much do you know about George Washington,did you know he raised tame Deer? did you know he bred dogs including Mastiffs?..Not only is it George Washington,it cannot be anybody else!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 06:12:28 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Time to do a re-set here..What will happen with the next Presidency?

1.I know Harris is about to be President..Any day now!
2.Trump may be a two part fully dated double,and if that's the case he will win in 2024,but not complete his term.
3.If Trump does not run? I expect Harris to beat anybody she runs against..Only Trump can beat her,because it says he will win!
4.Who will Harris tap as VP? I still got Warren or Emanuel as my favorites,but this gives me another problem..
5.If one of Both of Warren or Emanuel are in the book? Now you have to consider if Harris will even be around in 2024

My theory has all Presidents listed on Open dates never losing like Harris 8-20,Trump won on a reverse 4-64 date in 2016 because he did not run against anybody in the book,he just lost 2020 because Biden (I have two suspects) and Harris 8-20 are both in the book..That's why i said he would lose!...Now i got to put up or shut up,if Trump is 4-14 "Open date" next time?,and it says he will win..How does he run against Harris 8-20 (Open Date) in 2024?..It's more likely he will run against Emanuel (Reverse)...I think there's some weird fate stuff brewing even before the great summer of 2024!

Remember i told you guys that fate has a way of flipping on a dime just like George Floyd did for Kamala Harris?..I knew it would be Warren or Harris,but i did not know how,but the funny thing is?Without George Floyd? It would have been Klobuchar..The odds are very good Harris will run un-opposed in 2024,and win easy,but I would tell her..Don't temp fate!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 05:15:02 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile

4-64 line 2
They shall come to try the KING concerning his offense

This line will play out starting tomorrow..Nostradamus is saying it's a moment in time that you don't want to miss!

I can sit here and guess about weird things that might happen,that would be silly,but he maybe told us to keep an eye on Biden in the last line of Kamala's Quatrain!

Global Doom

• View Profile
Century 9-24 Zachary Taylor  November 24, 1784

Upon the palace at the rock of windows
Shall be carried the two little royal ones
To Pass Aurele Luthece,Denis Cloisters     >Pass Abraham Lincoln,DC,National Mall....Was Lincoln the a Congressman there like this says he was?
Nonnoin,Mallods to swallow green kernels of fruit

This one was Easy!....Read the last line,but it could very well be a split for November 24,1963 also,in fact? i suspect it is....Even better Nonnoin Mallods> Initials "National Mall"
It's what i suspected  Aurele Luthece>"Abraham Lincoln" (Lincoln Memorial)   Denis Cloisters>"DC"... As i suspected it was the path of Kennedy's body on November 24,1963 with John and Caroline,but the last line had no meaning until i read how Taylor died...It is a split Quatrain with Taylor getting the last line..This is only the third split Quatrain i have confirmed..I have another one with two Presidents....The reason i think it's split is Lincoln was alive when Taylor died..I cannot confirm anywhere he was at his funeral (He was a Congressman at the time),only that he gave eulogy for him in Illinois two weeks later....It would really be cool if Lincoln was there!

https://www.bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=washington%20monument%20washington%20dc&ppois=38.88943099975586_-77.03521728515625_washington%20monument%20washington%20dc_~&cp=38.889431~-77.035217&v=2&sV=1

I hope the three people reading this understand Nostradamus is REAL!...I have really great stuff that i have not shown yet..EVEN BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

Is July 4th cursed? Three President's died on that day...(All three have Quatrains) Washington's only surrender was July 4,1754 to the French,and Zachary Taylor fruits himself to death on July 4th at the Washington Monument.

Death

An 1850 print depicting the death of Zachary Taylor
On July 4, 1850, Taylor reportedly consumed copious amounts of raw fruit and iced milk while attending holiday celebrations during a fund-raising event at the Washington Monument, which was then under construction.[100] Over the course of several days, he became severely ill with an unknown digestive ailment. His doctor "diagnosed the illness as cholera morbus, a flexible mid-nineteenth-century term for intestinal ailments as diverse as diarrhea and dysentery but not related to Asiatic cholera", the latter being a widespread epidemic at the time of Taylor's death.[101] The identity and source of Taylor's illness are the subject of historical speculation (see below), although it is known that several of his cabinet members had come down with a similar illness.[102]

Fever ensued and Taylor's chance of recovery was small. On July 8, Taylor remarked to a medical attendant:

I should not be surprised if this were to terminate in my death. I did not expect to encounter what has beset me since my elevation to the Presidency. God knows I have endeavored to fulfill what I conceived to be an honest duty. But I have been mistaken. My motives have been misconstrued, and my feelings most grossly outraged.[103]

Despite treatment, Taylor died at 10:35 p.m. on July 9, 1850. He was 65 years old.[104] After his death, Vice President Fillmore assumed the presidency and completed Taylor's term, which ended on March 4, 1853. Soon after taking office, Fillmore signed into law the Compromise of 1850, which settled many of the issues faced by the Taylor administration.[105]

Taylor was interred in the Public Vault of the Congressional Cemetery in Washington, D.C., from July 13, 1850, to October 25, 1850 (which was built in 1835 to hold remains of notables until either the grave site could be prepared or transportation arranged to another city). His body was transported to the Taylor family plot where his parents were buried on the old Taylor homestead plantation known as "Springfield" in Louisville, Kentucky.[
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 02:22:31 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Just an update...The book is more dated than even i thought a year ago..People see Nostradamus as a novelty,but the problem i have is he say's 500 years people will figure it out,and that's not until May 2049 at the earliest and 2055 at the latest,and that means no matter what i post? it will not get any traction as far as this forum...I have a few rare Quatrains where i'm the first person to understand them since Nostradamus wrote them down..Some i teased and deleted.

In case i never share what i know? Remember March-December 1-10 are the only months you need to look at,and whenever you run into a Quatrain where the placement is Questionable,or a line may not add up?...keep digging,it doesn't mean you're wrong...it's may mean there is more to the numbers....He will always help you with a clue..in part two 6-68 of Napoleons triple birth Quatrain he put the anagram d'albe which is clearly for Elba,and i ask the question why would he do that?,because i had already figured out that was Napoleon part 2,and now i know...He wanted me to look at something else,and like i said?...It's more fantastically dated than anybody ever dreamed,and if you did some show/special on Nostradamus?..These three quatrains would be the highlight!

It's a shame Nostradamus creamed by the critics to the point of a novelty of a bunch Gibberish,and i ask the question? Does Thomas Jefferson's Quatrain 2-13 April 13th birth sound like Gibberish?..Is that not crystal clear?....I can now (almost) prove that it is in fact Thomas Jefferson,and i say almost because there are people who simply will never believe in prophecy,Even some authors who will only believe their shit over anybody else's stuff,and i guess i'm the same,but my stuff is kinda overwhelming..I see my stuff as a do you see what i see? and not as an I'm right and forget everybody else!..In fact i did a search for Napoleon Quatrains and ended up on some Authors site where he had 6-7 suspected Napoleons,and i ran into some fantastic stuff i would have never found.

I have March dates I'm watching..Beware of the Ides of March!

March 18
March 22 or 2022
March 26 even though i believe this is a person,and not an event in March,but you never know...I have three living suspects for this one