Nostradamus.org Forums
November 17, 2018, 04:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: After Trump Leaves Office before the 2020 election...  (Read 1120 times)
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 10:26:12 AM »

Just an open note...THESE ARE REAL QUATRAINS I'M POSTING! They are from Henry C Roberts book first published in 1947,also...
The Quatrains are all dated..I HAVE YET TO FIND ONE FROM THE PAST THAT IS NOT DATED!!,
...THIS IS A SEE FOR YOURSELF SITUATION HERE!

The Quatrain below i should not post because its a living Quatrain even though the person whom the Quatrain is about has already died...
I'm only going to post it to show you why caution should be taken when fates are listed,and even though this IS NOT A PRESIDENT? NOSTRADAMUS IS NOT PULLING PUNCHES ON THE NEXT 3-4 PRESIDENTS!
That's the reason I have to be cautious about this stuff!

Before the coming of the ruin of the Celts
"TWO" shall discourse together in the church
Dagger in the "HEART" of "ONE",on horseback and spurring (This person is still alive,I'm gonna guess Heart attack)
Without noise they shall bury the "GREAT ONE"(This is the person whom the Quatrain is DATED for..Figure out who was BURIED IN COMPLETE SILENCE)

When i looked this person up? i did not know the fact of that last line!..Had to google it!...I would have never found this without knowing the dating system!

The only clue i will give you...Those two people "WERE" married!

It's hard to find that fact...Here's some help!........LOOK IN THE LINK BELOW FOR THE ANSWER!

http://ladydianafoundation.org/burial/

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 07:03:27 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2018, 03:00:09 PM »

Here's another President..I know this because they are dated...I am not guessing!

The Child shall be killed before the fathers's eyes (Two sons died before he did see below)
The Father shall enter into the ropes and RUSHES (Rushed to Lincoln's death bed afterward)
The People of GENEVA shall notably stir themselves (GENEVA is an Anagram for Virginia,Home of George Washington meaning Washington DC)
The Chief lying in the middle like a LOG (Death of Lincoln here,both Lincoln and Johnson were born in LOG cabins.Pretty sure he's
not talking about Lincoln logs..That would be too wild!)

Charles Johnson
Son of President Andrew Johnson and Eliza McCardle Johnson; doctor and pharmacist; assistant surgeon in the Middle Tennessee Union Infantry, Civil War; he was killed when he was thrown from his horse in Nashville at age 33 in 1863, while his father was military governor of Tennessee

Robert Johnson
Civil War Union Brevet Brigadier General. In the Civil War, he served as a Colonel in the 1st Tennessee Cavalry and for service to the Union was brevetted Brigadier General of US Volunteers in March, 1865. After the war, he served as private secretary to his father President Andrew Johnson until he retired in 1869. Unable to overcome a lifelong battle of alcoholism, he committed suicide.

This is the 8th President I've listed in this thread...IS ANYBODY GETTING THE BIG PICTURE YET?...I can find FUTURE PRESIDENT'S,and I HAVE!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:47:34 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 09:30:41 AM »

THIS IS A PRESIDENT QUATRAIN

The great city shall be made very desolate
Not one of the inhabitants shall be left in it
Wall,sex,church and virgin ravished
By sword,fire,plague,cannon,people shall die

"The Man Who Dropped The Bomb" may as well be his Motto

Nostradamus is being a little dramatic here,but this was the first time this bomb was used!

I would say be glad this is not a future President,But what's coming in less than 30 years is way worse!

If you're following along?..I have posted the PERSONAL President Quatrains of GWBush,GHBush,TRoosevelt,BObama,HTruman,AJohnson,BClinton,TJefferson,AJackson with extra mentions of JGarfield,ALincoln,
And I have a few more,with a couple of FUTURE ONES...The sad part is the two missing volumes Centuries 11-12 hold a lot of the Presidents,so we don't have them all,maybe one day.

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:47:42 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 09:30:41 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2018, 12:44:20 AM »

After the new clothes shall be found out,
There shall be malice,plotting and machination
He shall die the first,that shall make a trial of it
Under cover of Venice,shall be a CONSPIRACY

The first place I look for RFK?...I find this! Because the Quatrain offers me no detail other than date? has to be taken for what it is... A Mystery!
Translation is all over the place,but the last line is clear to me.

For fun?,go watch "The Parallax View" opening scenes,Director Alan Pakula recreated this assassination in the Space Needle,
One has to wonder if his version was more right than we know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPS2bamY868
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:47:50 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2018, 10:21:31 AM »

Personal Presidential Quatrain #10

The Divine voice shall be struck by heaven
So that he cannot proceed any further
The Secret of the close-mouthed one shall be CLOSED
That PEOPLE SHALL TREAD UPON AND BEFORE IT

The Million Dollar question is.....Who is in GRANT'S Tomb?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:47:58 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 11:51:31 AM »

Everything i have added to this thread is DATED,and there are some Quatrains with FULL dates that i will share at a later date.
This DATED Quatrain below tells us how long we have until the next world war....ALL YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO IS ADD!

Berlin wall torn down 1989

The walls shall be turned from brick into marble
There shall be peace for seven and fifty years  (57 YEARS)
Joy to mankind; the aqueduct shall be rebuilt
Health,abundance of fruits,joys and a mellifluous time

This Quatrain is about GERMANY

Future Quatrains seem to indicate GERMANY will play a bigger role in the next war than the USA,
at least one Quatrain(I'll post later) says the USA will only have two wars with Germany,so? I'm gonna say they are our allies..
The reason GERMANY plays a bigger role is..THE UNITED STATES GETS HAMMERED!

Less than 30 years!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:48:06 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

Personal Presidential Quatrain #11

The Great credit,of Gold,of Silver great abundance(Medals)
Shall blind honor by lust
The Offense of the adulterer will be know
Which shall come to his great dishonor

I like Ike,and so did Kate Summersby..Nostradamus confirms everything that came out only in the last 15 years.
Contrast this with Bill Clinton who's Quatrains was more of a punch line..The Ike affair seems to be a bit more personal.

Eisenhower biographer Jean Edward Smith wrote, "Whether he and Kay were intimate remains a matter of conjecture. But there is no question they were in love." He accepted Miller's account because Garrett Mattingly, who as a naval officer in Washington censored outgoing cables, told a similar story to his Columbia University faculty colleagues in the early 1950s. Smith cited several other people who believed in or were told of the existence of an affair. Omar Bradley in his autobiography wrote that the two were in love and that "Their close relationship is quite accurately portrayed, so far as my personal knowledge extends, in Kay's second book, Past Forgetting.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/703467.Past_Forgetting
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:20:27 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2018, 11:49:32 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2018, 11:32:14 PM »

The BIRTH and DEATH of  Napoleon Bonaparte (All These Quatrains are taken Henry C Roberts translations word for word)

Birth
What a great pity will it be before long
Those that did give,shall be constrained to receive
Naked,Famished with cold,to mutiny
To go over the mountains making great disorders

Death
When the lame man shall attain to the kingdom
He shall have a bastard for his near competitor
He and his kingdom shall be so scabby
That before he be cured it will be late

THIS WHOLE THREAD ARE DATED QUATRAINS.....YOU SHOULD READ THEM ALL!

ALL THE QUATRAINS ARE DATED TO PEOPLE(MOSTLY) OR EVENTS...THE GUESSING DAYS ARE OVER!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:48:22 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2018, 12:34:52 AM »

This is a (Double) Continuation Quatrain..Double Quatrains are very special ones...I'll tell you why later!

This is George S. Patton's run through France!

They shall pass over Gascony,Languedoc,and the Rhone
From Agen keeping marmande and the Reale
To open the wall by by faith Phocen shall keep the throne
A battle shall be by St.Paul of Manseole

From Bourge,La Reyne they shall come straight to Chartres
And they shall make a stand near ANTHONY'S BRIDGE(Pretty sure he NAMES General "ANTHONY" Clement "Nuts" McAuliffe,Siege of Bastogne) Im wondering if BRIDGE(BULGE) was the right translation???
Seven for peace as crafty as Martres
"THEY SHALL ENTER IN PARIS BESIEGED WITH AN ARMY"

Following deep reconnaissance missions in the region by the 3rd Cavalry Group and units of the 1139 Engineer Combat Group, and after heavy fighting in and around the city, Chartres was liberated, on 18 August 1944, by the U.S. 5th Infantry and 7th Armored Divisions belonging to the XX Corps of the U.S. Third Army commanded by General George S. Patton.

The Siege of Bastogne was an engagement in December 1944 between American and German forces at the Belgian town of Bastogne, as part of the larger Battle of the Bulge. The goal of the German offensive was the harbour at Antwerp. In order to reach it before the Allies could regroup and bring their superior air power to bear, German mechanized forces had to seize the roadways through eastern Belgium. Because all seven main roads in the densely wooded Ardennes highlands converged on Bastogne (Bastnach in German), just a few miles away from the border with neighbouring Luxembourg, control of its crossroads was vital to the German attack. The siege was from 20 to 27 December, until the besieged American forces were relieved by elements of General George Patton's Third Army.

The Liberation of Paris (also known as the Battle for Paris and Belgium ; French: Libération de Paris) was a military battle that took place during World War II from 19 August 1944 until the German garrison surrendered the French capital on 25 August 1944. Paris had been ruled by Nazi Germany since the signing of the Second Compiègne Armistice on 22 June 1940, after which the Wehrmacht occupied northern and western France.

The liberation began when the French Forces of the Interior—the military structure of the French Resistance—staged an uprising against the German garrison upon the approach of the """US Third Army, led by General George Patton""". On the night of 24 August, elements of General Philippe Leclerc's 2nd French Armored Division made its way into Paris and arrived at the Hôtel de Ville shortly before midnight. The next morning, 25 August, the bulk of the 2nd Armored Division and US 4th Infantry Division entered the city. Dietrich von Choltitz, commander of the German garrison and the military governor of Paris, surrendered to the French at the Hôtel Meurice, the newly established French headquarters, while General Charles de Gaulle arrived to assume control of the city as head of the Provisional Government of the French Republic.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 07:07:05 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 12:30:10 AM »

These are the Quatrains that helped me figure it all out back when it happened,
but i put the book away and didn't follow up on my hunch until right before TRUMP announced years later.
I had thought this DOUBLE QUATRAIN was ONE event,but I soon realized it was TWO events one year apart.

At the rising of the sun a great FIRE shall be seen
Noise and light tending to the north
Within the round,death and cries shall be heard
Death by sword,fire,hunger watching for them (People were shot at running out of the buildings)

Fire the color of gold,from heaven to earth shall be seen
Stricken of the high born,a marvelous event
Great murder of mankind,great loss of INFANTS
Some dead looking,THE PROUD ONE SHALL ESCAPE (I wonder who that was)

The dating tells the real story here, this is WACO and OKLAHOMA CITY in order.
They are not only linked in dates,but the first one caused the second one.

As I said with the PATTON QUATRAINS? double Quatrains have a special little trick to them dating wise.

Let me add...DOUBLE QUATRAINS LEAVE NO DOUBT TO WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 12:37:59 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 09:31:04 PM »

Near the gates and within two city's
Shall be two scourges,I never saw the like
Famine,within plague,people thrust out by the sword
Shall cry for help to the great God immortal

This is the "DAY" the US Congress voted to enter WORLD WAR I

If you haven't got the message yet?  AMERICA IS A BIG PART OF THIS BOOK!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:36:52 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 09:31:04 PM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2018, 03:08:52 PM »

AND IT BEGINS......

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/07/2020-presidential-candidates-955261

Because NOSTRADAMUS list the PRESIDENT'S in the Quatrains (I think I've shown that) It's possible to spot a future PRESIDENTS!

While I had one main Quatrain that I thought was TRUMP,there were two possible..seems the other may be the one,
because the first two lines seemed to have happened...it's the last two lines i'm waiting for.
Right now it's all logic...If TRUMP runs he will win,if WARREN or HARRIS run? one of them will win...
something has to give,because of where TRUMP falls in his Quatrain date?,and what his Quatrain says?..I'm gonna guess he won't run!
I feel without using NOSTRADAMUS help? that the DEMOCRAT NOMINEE will win by default if TRUMP is not there.

I do not support either WARREN or HARRIS...I'm just being honest about what I'm reading.

The ironic thing is i feel WARREN will win in 2020,and then there's also this....The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:24:25 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2018, 10:53:20 PM »

The Ancient work shall be finished (Old)
From the house tops shall fall great misfortunes (Roof tops works here also)
The Innocent in fact,shall be accused after death
The guilty shall be hidden in wood in misty weather (Drizzle)

This is really a guess because I'm just going by the date.. hits on  the Benigno Aquino assassination.
There's no date here close to JFK(already mentioned in another Quatrain anyway),but the Aquino killing was in fact a bigger conspiracy than JFK,
the guy they killed and blamed it on was a clear patsy..other than that? i just don't know the facts about
the case..even if there is a translation issue here,I'm sure a researcher of the case should spot something here...If not? i may be wrong.

One clue in the last line is was it raining...??

Let me add..I'm not really guessing,I'm kinda sure because major assassinations are rare,and it nailed a date!
I just don't know any info about this...again? the last line is the real key.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:17:23 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2018, 02:23:17 AM »

A little before the monarch is killed
Castor,Pollux and a Comet in the sky appears  (Great Southern Comet of 1865)
The public Brass,by land and sea shall be emptied
Pisa.Asti,Ferra,Turin shall be forbidden countries

This is Lincoln's death,and it's not only dated by the numbers,but by the Great Southern Comet of 1865!
Pretty much the death aftermath was described in Andrew Johnson's Quatrain, already posted.

C/1865 B1 (Great Southern Comet of 1865) was a non-periodic comet, which in 1865 was so bright that it was visible to unaided-eye observations in the Southern Hemisphere. The comet could not be seen from the Northern Hemisphere. {may have been generally true, but 1865 soldier's diary in Washington DC showed, March 5th "I saw a star at tenn or eleven O clock in the fornoon", and March 6th "saw a star in the middle of the day"}
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2018, 10:23:20 PM »

I guess for the 3 people reading this thread?..I say goodbye for now.

Just a warning for the media..The only good thing for the future is TRUMP leaves the White House walking(alive),anything less than that sets of a chain of events that you guys are creating now!

CHANGE THE FUTURE!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 12:17:21 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: