Nostradamus.org Forums
October 19, 2018, 01:00:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Trump "Suddenly" Leaves Office...  (Read 226 times)
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« on: September 13, 2018, 09:35:29 AM »

After Trump "Suddenly" Leaves Office? I will come in here and post the dating system Nostradamus used to date everything..VERY SIMPLE!...Trump will SUDDENLY be out of office before the 2020 election.

I do not guess on Quatrains..THEY ARE ALL DATED!..Every President has a Quatrain except the ones in the missing volumes..
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will be President in 2020,and BOTH of these women will be President at some point!...To be fair?..I've never voted for a Dem in my life,and I will not start even though I know they will win.

I use old translations by Henry C. Roberts Published 1947,these are the best translations that I have found..The newer translations tend to miss the point of what he's saying,I'm just saying you might want a copy of his (Roberts) book when I return to post the dating system!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 09:45:04 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 06:43:37 AM »

ALL THESE ARE DATED AND ANCHORED ON THE SAME DATING SYSTEM

Thomas Jefferson
Ulysses S. Grant
Lincoln   (Death Only,Birth probably in missing volume),but also mentioned in 2 other Quatrains
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
John Kennedy
Donald J. Trump (FATE IS LISTED) The reason I am waiting to post Dating system...I would rather not post and be wrong, instead of posting and be wrong!
Andrew Jackson
George H Bush
Andrew Johnson  
George W Bush
Teddy Roosevelt
George S. Patton
Osama bin Laden  (Birth & Death Quatrains)
King Charles I
Princess Diana  (This Quatrain is not over,the fate of Charles is listed also)
Napoleon  (Birth & Death Quatrains)
Pope Francis
Ghandi
Robert Kennedy  (Death Only...only Presidents/Kings & Queens/Military Leaders/Religious Persons get birth Quatrains)
Winston Churchill
Adolf Hitler Birth Only (Did not die in the Bunker,but Nostradamus says we will never know what happened to him) many other mentions of him and NAZI's ALL dated to events of WWII
Heinrich Himmler
Benito Mussolini
Joseph Goebbels
Reinhard Heydrich
Charles de Gaulle (Death only) realizing he was born and died in the same month,I figured he would have 2
Queen Elizabeth II
Hideki Tojo

You might ask is Pence also in here since Trump will leave before 2020...A Pence "possible quatrain" may be an "EVENT" happening in Wash DC,but if Pence is not in here? he will never be president...could also be he resigns before 2020..we'll see.

JFK  assassination  (All translations miss translate "one word" ,when replaced? you understand what he's saying,and i only knew because I know the date of the Quatrain...THE WORD HAD TO BE WRONG!)
Waco & Oklahoma City
War of 1812...I thought this was D-DAY because of translation
Doolittle Raid
America enters WWI
Berlin wall Comes Down  (This one dates the exact start year of the next World War)
Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Jr assassination  (People think this one is JFK,but i know how it's Dated!)
Berlin Olympics
Invasion of France
Ghettysburgh
Hindenberg (Basically this is a warning that the Invasion of France is coming)
The Hister Quatrain 2-24 is about the Hitler and the Nazi's,but this Quatrain is dated to the start of something they did!
Armoire de fer (Iron Chest) 1792 While everybody knows(see> man who saw tomorrow) it was about the King & Queen? the dating of the Quatrain confirms it!
French Revolution

10-72 IS THE FUTURE BECAUSE IT'S A BIRTH(Someone from Middle East, 19 years old right now) AND EVENT QUATRAIN...It is not 911!  The only mention of 911 i found is
in George W Bush's Quatrain...Major US events are listed with the Presidents...I'll give you all a hint...Take a wild guess of what Harry Truman's Quatrain will be about?

Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris are clearly in here on Births(Warning on what he says about these two women)...THEY WILL BOTH BE PRESIDENT! Rahm Emanuel is possible if he 1. loses the nomination first,or 2. becomes Vice President..I doubt there will be another Republican President until the 30's if at all!

As you can tell? most Quatrains are PEOPLE!...All these are DATED! and are ALL dated using the SAME anchor Date!

I will post the dating system after TRUMP leaves office...should be very soon!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 07:52:13 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

How about a Head Start before I post the dating system..Here are a few of the tricks I have found.

Hister (and old river name) does mean Hitler

Geneva is the anagram for Virginia/Wash DC...Yikes! just look at 9-44 or 2-64......I can also tell you that a double Quatrain 2-46/47 says how (month/day/year listed here,Wait till i show you PATTON),and 2-64 is after it happens..
9-44 is a person(maybe a President and the same event) or a different event(Reason? They are two different dates)....10-72 comes after this in the same year,and I find that even more alarming....
About GENEVA?..This comes from Andrew Johnson's quatrain and leaves no doubt "GENEVA IS AN ANAGRAM FOR VIRGINIA" home of George Washington meaning WASH DC!

L'habit (Which means clothes) he uses for Lilibet (Elizabeth)

d'Adrie  is an anagram for Riyadh...Wait till you see this one about bin laden!

There is a reason I know all of this....I will share it with you soon!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 01:24:33 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:00:04 PM »

The great man will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt.
An evil deed, foretold by the bearer of a petition.
According to the prediction another falls at night time.
Conflict at Reims, London, and pestilence in Tuscany.

This Quatrain is NOT about Jean Dixon,it is not JFK(that would be redundant since the JKF death is in the book DATED!)..The dating of the Quatrain can be an event or a person..I'm betting a person because of the opening line..so?
There is a world leader(not a US President) that lands on that date,he is over 70 years old(well known)..The alarming thing is the other person that dies(maybe the same day)
could be another world leader(from the region if i play the odds),or maybe even a US President(as a long shot)....the second line could also be full filled by this post(wishfull thinking)...there is a chance this could have happened,or be a different person...I'm just throwing this out there man!

This is the only quatrain besides TRUMP'S & WARREN'S where we may see it HIT in the next 1-2 years....I would expect all hell to break loose if it happens~!!

Don't expect me to come in here and NAME somebody i think will die from a quatrain..out of the 7+ people i have found in the quatrains ALIVE NOW?...4 of them list fate,and none by natural causes...
WE REALLY ARE LIVING IN WILD TIMES MAN!

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 03:45:48 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: