Nostradamus.org Forums
November 12, 2018, 05:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: After Trump Leaves Office before the 2020 election...  (Read 899 times)
Global Doom

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2018, 09:35:29 AM »

After Trump "Suddenly" Leaves Office? I will come in here and post the dating system Nostradamus used to date everything..VERY SIMPLE!...Trump will SUDDENLY be out of office before the 2020 election.

I do not guess on Quatrains..THEY ARE ALL DATED!..Every President has a Quatrain except the ones in the missing volumes..
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will be President in 2020,and BOTH of these women will be President at some point!...To be fair?..I've never voted for a Dem in my life,and I will not start even though I know they will win.

I use old translations by Henry C. Roberts Published 1947,these are the best translations that I have found..The newer translations tend to miss the point of what he's saying,I'm just saying you might want a copy of his (Roberts) book when I return to post the dating system!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:43:54 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 06:43:37 AM »

ALL THESE ARE DATED AND ANCHORED ON THE SAME DATING SYSTEM

Thomas Jefferson
Ulysses S. Grant
Lincoln   (Death Only,Birth probably in missing volume),but also mentioned in 2 other Quatrains
Harry S. Truman
Dwight D. Eisenhower
Jimmy Carter
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
John Kennedy
Donald J. Trump (FATE IS LISTED) The reason I am waiting to post Dating system...I would rather not post and be wrong, instead of posting and be wrong!
Andrew Jackson
George H Bush
Andrew Johnson  
George W Bush
Teddy Roosevelt
George S. Patton
Osama bin Laden  (Birth & Death Quatrains)
King Charles I
Princess Diana  (This Quatrain is not over,the fate of Charles is listed also)
Napoleon  (Birth & Death Quatrains)
Pope Francis
Ghandi
Robert Kennedy  (Death Only...only Presidents/Kings & Queens/Military Leaders/Religious Persons get birth Quatrains)
Winston Churchill
Adolf Hitler Birth Only (Did not die in the Bunker,but Nostradamus says we will never know what happened to him) many other mentions of him and NAZI's ALL dated to events of WWII
Heinrich Himmler
Benito Mussolini
Joseph Goebbels
Reinhard Heydrich
Charles de Gaulle (Death only) realizing he was born and died in the same month,I figured he would have 2
Queen Elizabeth II
Hideki Tojo
Archduke Franz Ferdinand
Nostradamus put a Quatrain in for his birth! I never thought to look until now! WOW!

You might ask is Pence also in here since Trump will leave before 2020...A Pence "possible quatrain" may be an "EVENT" happening in Wash DC,but if Pence is not in here? he will never be president...could also be he resigns before 2020..we'll see.

JFK  assassination  (All translations miss translate "one word" ,when replaced? you understand what he's saying,and i only knew because I know the date of the Quatrain...THE WORD HAD TO BE WRONG!)
Waco & Oklahoma City
War of 1812...I thought this was D-DAY because of translation
Doolittle Raid
America enters WWI
Berlin wall Comes Down  (This one dates the exact start year of the next World War)
Benigno "Ninoy" Aquino Jr assassination  (People think this one is JFK,but i know how it's Dated!)
Berlin Olympics
Invasion of France
Ghettysburgh
Hindenberg (Basically this is a warning that the Invasion of France is coming)
The Hister Quatrain 2-24 is about the Hitler and the Nazi's,but this Quatrain is dated to the start of something they did!
Armoire de fer (Iron Chest) 1792 While everybody knows(see> man who saw tomorrow) it was about the King & Queen? the dating of the Quatrain confirms it!
French Revolution

10-72 IS THE FUTURE BECAUSE IT'S A BIRTH(Someone from Middle East, 19 years old right now) AND EVENT QUATRAIN...It is not 911!  The only mention of 911 i found is
in George W Bush's Quatrain...Major US events are listed with the Presidents...I'll give you all a hint...Take a wild guess of what Harry Truman's Quatrain will be about?

Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris are clearly in here on Births(Warning on what he says about these two women)...THEY WILL BOTH BE PRESIDENT! Rahm Emanuel is possible if he 1. loses the nomination first,or 2. becomes Vice President..I doubt there will be another Republican President until the 30's if at all!

As you can tell? most Quatrains are PEOPLE!...All these are DATED! and are ALL dated using the SAME anchor Date!

I will post the dating system after TRUMP leaves office...should be very soon!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:44:45 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

How about a Head Start before I post the dating system..Here are a few of the tricks I have found.

Hister (and old river name) does mean Hitler

Geneva is the anagram for Virginia/Wash DC...Yikes! just look at 9-44 or 2-64......I can also tell you that a double Quatrain 2-46/47 says how (month/day/year listed here,Wait till i show you PATTON),and 2-64 is after it happens..
9-44 is a person(maybe a President and the same event) or a different event(Reason? They are two different dates)....10-72 comes after this in the same year,and I find that even more alarming....
About GENEVA?..This comes from Andrew Johnson's quatrain and leaves no doubt "GENEVA IS AN ANAGRAM FOR VIRGINIA" home of George Washington meaning WASH DC!

L'habit (Which means clothes) he uses for Lilibet (Elizabeth)

d'Adrie  is an anagram for Riyadh...Wait till you see this one about bin laden!

There is a reason I know all of this....I will share it with you soon!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:44:55 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 01:00:04 PM »

The great man will be struck down in the day by a thunderbolt.
An evil deed, foretold by the bearer of a petition.
According to the prediction another falls at night time.
Conflict at Reims, London, and pestilence in Tuscany.

This Quatrain is NOT about Jean Dixon,it is not JFK(that would be redundant since the JKF death is in the book DATED!)..The dating of the Quatrain can be an event or a person..I'm betting a person because of the opening line..so?
There is a world leader(not a US President) that lands on that date,he is over 70 years old(well known)..The alarming thing is the other person that dies(maybe the same day)
could be another world leader(from the region if i play the odds),or maybe even a US President(as a long shot)....the second line could also be full filled by this post(wishfull thinking)...there is a chance this could have happened,or be a different person...I'm just throwing this out there man!

This is the only quatrain besides TRUMP'S & WARREN'S where we may see it HIT in the next 1-2 years....I would expect all hell to break loose if it happens~!!

Don't expect me to come in here and NAME somebody i think will die from a quatrain..out of the 7+ people i have found in the quatrains ALIVE NOW?...4 of them list fate,and none by natural causes...
WE REALLY ARE LIVING IN WILD TIMES MAN!...I do have a problem when fates are listed in living quatrains...what can I do?...there is one that i can stop.."Tell Prince Charles to never ride a horse again"
It's just too bad the Prince doesn't troll this room,but anyway....There's no way the guy will ever stop riding horses!...Let me be clear! I am 100% sure on his,and YOU will be too when I say how I know!

I have to add...if it's not a personal quatrain,and dates an event?  I know exactly when it will happen except for the year,and all bets are off on who it is,or THEY are because TWO PEOPLE GET WHACKED THE SAME DAY!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:04 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 02:43:49 PM »

This is a past President of the USA..Because I know by the date who it is?...I changed one word with a double meaning...

Where all well is, are good "SON" and the Moon
Is abundant, its ruin approaches near
The sky is making haste to change thy fortune
Into the same state as the september rock

Translation can be fixed here,the last line needs help..You can only fix if you know what he's talking about

Notice Henry C Roberts translation is way better,so if you know who this is?..JUMP UP AND DOWN,YOU'RE RIGHT!

The last two words could be "Saint September".....I'm giving up on this,because i pretty much know what he's saying anyway!   Just search "Saint September" top results,i don't think it means anything,but it's interesting.

There was a Saint Roch,and either seventh or september is the other word....Both work for me either way...I would love to see a proper translation of that last line!

The last line is still a jumble,but you get the message!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:13 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 10:32:05 PM »

The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by Ice
Kings and Priest will have one who is a false Antichrist
That he will place them altogether in discord

This is a person,the last line confirms it....I know who it is(Not a president)..He is a major world figure right now!

Also not British or American figure as the Quatrain seems to suggest...This figure is enabling line 1-2, rather than causing it.
I don't understand the whole False Prophet stuff he suggest in line 3(no idea)...This person mostly only harms with his mouth...Things are just gonna get worse while he's in that job!

Let me be clear,Nostradamas only puts "WORLD PEOPLE" in Quatrains...Everybody should know this person when I tell you what date it hits on..
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:23 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 11:55:26 AM »

Another past US President,here you get a twofer

Seven months and no more he shall obtain the (Prelature) Presidency
By his death he shall cause a great schism   (I think i know where he was going with this line,but i'm not sure)
Another shall be only seven months(la preture) President
Near Venice peace and union shall grow again (I'm gonna guess the word "Venise" is an anagram,or different meaning)

If you have a brain you will know it can be one of two presidents(both are mentioned),but you have to understand..
I simply looked up the date for the President i was searching for,and found him...You will find that you understand Quatrains when you know what you're looking for!

I'm going to help you out with this one...Inauguration for President's was MARCH up to FDR and JANUARY after FDR.....Either JAN-JULY  or  MARCH-SEPTEMBER...This is t-ball for the three people reading this!

If you think about it?....There's an outgoing President in line one,and an incoming President in line three...That's two more President's listed,making it four President's by logic!

Just an open note about translation...Had i not had Henry c Robert book? i would have went right past this Quatrain! although translations vary? Roberts seems to catch the substance better than rest..
LINE ONE AND LINE THREE ARE A FACT TOLD BEFORE THEY HAPPENED...ALSO? BY THE DATE? HE TELLS ME WHO THE FIRST LINE IS...I WILL SOON TELL ALL!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:38 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 11:55:26 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 02:01:55 AM »

How about an event?

A New Rain,sudden,impetuous
Shall suddenly hinder two armies (Army & Navy)
Stone,heaven,fire,shall make the sea strong (Watch the video below)
The death of "seven" shall be sudden upon land and sea (Google search) Note the LAND and SEA!

NOT THE SPACE SHUTTLE!...NOT EVEN CLOSE!...The translation may be a little bit off,but the last line is CLEAR!..AS CLEAR AS THE DATE IT FALLS ON!!

This is also a BIGGER event than the Space Shuttle,I once asked a Nostradamus scholar if he would consider what I thought?...got shot down!..I never told him it was dated though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-uSs0AagBc

NO MORE GUESSING...ALL ARE DATED!...I know because of the date,but you tell me what YOU THINK!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:47 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 12:16:48 PM »

Another President..No comment needed,if you don't know who it is? you probably live in a cave!

The great carpet folded shall not show
But by "HALF" the greatest part of history
The 'EXILES" of the USA shall appear sharp afar off (I can put two names here..Think about it)
In warlike matters everyone shall believe

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:45:55 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 04:31:55 PM »

Another President for you....

By a "WILD NAME" one shall be called
So That three sisters shall have the name faith (See Below)
Afterward a great people by tongue and deeds shall say
He shall have fame and renown more than any other

Here's a clue for you all...His "WILD NAME" is used in a Billboard Top "20" song.

That a force of around 4,000, most of them relatively untrained militia, could hand a British army of 11,000 well-trained veteran regulars such a defeat has long been thought to be a military miracle.  Perhaps the term “miracle” is the correct one to use.  The night before the battle, at the Ursuline Chapel in the Ursuline Convent in New Orleans, the nuns, joined by many of the faithful in New Orleans, prayed throughout the night for an American victory.

On the morning of January 8, 1815, Mass was said at the altar on which a statue of Our Lady of Succor had been placed.  The Prioress of the Convent, Mother Marie Olivier de Vezin made a vow to have an annual Mass of Thanksgiving said if victory was granted to the Americans.  At the moment of communion, a courier ran into the chapel announcing the American victory.  After the battle "Old Hickory" came to the convent to thank the nuns for their prayers.  “By the blessing of heaven, directing the valor of the troops under my command, one of the most brilliant victories in the annals of war was obtained.”  In after years, whenever Jackson visited New Orleans, he always made a point of also visiting the Ursuline Covent.   The Mass of Thanksgiving has been faithfully observed each year since 1815 by the Ursulines.

There is also an event Quatrain for the War of 1812!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:07 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 11:29:49 AM »

Lets see who can figure out this President..

The body without soul shall be no more admitted in sacrifice
The "DAY" of death "PLACED ON THE BIRTHDAY"
The divine spirit shall make the soul happy
By seeing the word in its eternity

Here's a clue..Search the "DAY" of death for all past Presidents..Three of them died on that same day...This is the most famous of the three(Just my opinion)

I only KNOW these presidents through the dating system Nostradamus used...I do not read the book and guess..When I searched for this President?...THIS WAS THE FIRST QUATRAIN I LOOKED AT!

Now that you've seen a little of the past? Do you really want to see some future? Warning!  We have less than 30 years of America as we know it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:15 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 11:29:49 AM »

Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 11:07:35 AM »

The Death of Bin Laden

Armies shall fight in the air a great while
A "TREE" shall fall in the middle of the city (Did that Helicopter hit a TREE?)
Vermin,scabs,sword,firebrand in the "FACE"
When the Monarch of d'adrie dies (d'Adrie  is an anagram for Riyadh)

I WILL PROVE THERE IS A DATING SYSTEM NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!!

You need Henry C Roberts book(the one i use) because translations vary,I'm not saying he's the best..It's just the one i'm using!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:58 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 02:00:29 PM »

THESE ARE DATED PEOPLE....THIS IS ANOTHER PRESIDENT!

The True flame shall "SWALLOW" up the lady  (Nostradamus has a sense of humor too)
That went about to burn the "GUILTLESS"
Before the assault the army shall be encouraged (Could be the 1995 bombings Bosnia and Herzegovina, just as a guess)
When in Seville a monster like an ox shall be seen (I think this line NAMES a person,who i can only link to this President through a third party...GO LOOK AT A PICTURE OF HIM!!!!)

I'm not pulling these Quatrains from my ass!..I simply turn the page of my book right to them..USING THE DATES!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:25 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 10:16:55 PM »

Pick a NAZI...any NAZI!

One arriving too late,the execution will take place
The wind being contrary,and letters intercepted on the way (letters intercepted..
On 27 May 1942, Heydrich planned to meet Hitler in Berlin. German documents suggest that Hitler intended to transfer Heydrich to German-occupied France, where the French resistance was gaining ground)
The Conspirators fourteen of a separate body
By the Red One,the enterprise shall be undertaken

Brothers and sisters shall be slaves in various places
And shall pass before the Monarch
Who shall look upon them with attentive eyes
They shall go in heaviness,witness their chin,forehead and nose

He who by iron shall destroy his father,born in Nonnaire (anagram for Neronian.. debauchery and barbarous cruelty)
Shall in the end carry the blood of the gorgon( Greek myths, blood taken from the right side of a Gorgon could bring the dead back to life, yet blood taken from the left side was an instantly fatal poison)
Shall in a strange country make all so silent
That he shall burn himself,and his double talk

Through the abundance of the army scattered
High will be low,low will be high
Too great a faith,a life lost in jesting
To die by thirst,through abundance of want

These four Quatrains are.. (Not in the same order as above)
Aldof Hitler
Reinhard Heydrich
Heinrich Himmler
Joseph Goebbels

This is a test,although cheating is allowed since they are NAZI's

Clues......
Hitler did not die in the bunker according to Nostradamus,although(that fact) not mentioned above..simple logic
Himmler was caught by the USA in a low ranking military uniform,and killed himself with cyanide
Heydrich was assassinated(go watch the movie)
Goebbels poisoned himself,his entire family and then they were roasted

These QUATRAINS are all DATED to one of those FOUR!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:34 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2018, 12:28:30 PM »

This is DADDY!

The change shall be very hard
The city and country shall gain by the change
A High "PRUDENT" heart shall be put in,the "UNWORTHY" expelled
Sea,land,people,it's state shall change

This President i believe knows some parts of the way Quatrains are dated,But...
HE WAS THE UNWORTHY EXPELLED!...NOT REAGAN!

You can tell he was confused about who the UNWORTHY ONE was during his NEW WORLD ORDER SPEECH!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 12:46:45 PM by Global Doom » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: