Nostradamus.org Forums
December 16, 2017, 05:37:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 409 times)
Paleo Pete

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »

New here, have a general question about something I've wondered about for some time.

Don't have my book any more, lost it to a leaky roof, but I remember reading something close to "beware the man in a blue turban".

I've been wondering about that one since the 80's when I originally read the long lost Nostradamos book. It was pertaining to modern times, I think, and I recently came across something that made me think of it again.

UN troops wear blue helmets. Would the word turban be a reference to a type of helmet, and the word "man" be a generalization for many men, same as "man" is often used to refer to mankind as a whole? Could that line be a warning about UN troops? I've seen nobody else in a position of power in a blue hat/turban/cap or even blue hair...My first thought was bin Laden but I never found him in a blue turban.

Just wondering, and if someone knows of this quote and can find it easily that would be great, I don't have a lot of time right now and don't have any way to look it up any more.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »

Hi,

I think this refers to Century 9 Quatrain 73.    If you ask me it's about King Henry IV of France (King of France 1589 - 1610 so that's  21 years). According to the quatrain he reigned less than an evolution of Saturn, and it takes Saturn 27-29 years to go through all the zodiac signs. So 21 years is less. The white Turban King could be Sultan Ahmed I. King Henry IV and Sultan Ahmed I signed agreement. You can read it all in attached links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_IV_of_France

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foix

CENTURIE IX.   73.
The Blue Turban King entered into Foix,
And he will reign less than an evolution of Saturn:
The White Turban King Byzantium heart banished,
Sun, Mars and Mercury near Aquarius

Dans Fois entrez Roy cerulée Turban ,
Et regnera moins evolu Saturne ,
Roy Turban blanc & Bizance cœur ban ,
Sol , Mars , Mercure enƒemble prés la hurne
Paleo Pete

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:02:00 AM »

Interesting, thanks for the info. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I don't get online often.

I seem to remember the line "beware the man in a blue turban", or similar, and it has always stuck in my mind, I wasn't thinking about something that long ago. My book was damaged by a leaky roof years ago, along with 4 or 5 boxes of others, I've never gotten another copy so I'm unable to look this stuff up.

Thanks again.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:02:00 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: