Nostradamus.org Forums
September 20, 2017, 07:56:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 61 times)
Paleo Pete

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2017, 04:40:25 PM »

New here, have a general question about something I've wondered about for some time.

Don't have my book any more, lost it to a leaky roof, but I remember reading something close to "beware the man in a blue turban".

I've been wondering about that one since the 80's when I originally read the long lost Nostradamos book. It was pertaining to modern times, I think, and I recently came across something that made me think of it again.

UN troops wear blue helmets. Would the word turban be a reference to a type of helmet, and the word "man" be a generalization for many men, same as "man" is often used to refer to mankind as a whole? Could that line be a warning about UN troops? I've seen nobody else in a position of power in a blue hat/turban/cap or even blue hair...My first thought was bin Laden but I never found him in a blue turban.

Just wondering, and if someone knows of this quote and can find it easily that would be great, I don't have a lot of time right now and don't have any way to look it up any more.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: