Author Topic: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  (Read 51347 times)

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
Re: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2020, 02:21:53 PM »
Could the current pandemic actually support my theory?  Well, I think it could.  Consider the following.

Throughout this post you will know that I singled out the city of Lyons in France to be a stand-in for Quebec City,
in Canada and I pointed out their similarities.  Lyons when it was first established by the Celts was called ... fort on a hill
and Quebec City began as a fort on a summit.  Lyons is located at 45 degrees and Quebec City at 46 degrees together the
average would be at 45 degrees.  Lyons' nickname was the city of walls, Quebec City was a walled city.  Both were new
cities.  The former, to ancient Rome, the latter, to France, etc.  And?  Well, I told you, that Lyons had a special connection
to a special Lady, Mother Mary, and it will be over the skies of Quebec City will - if I am right - be the Lady clothed
with the Sun and Her encounter with Satan.  Please note that the reason why Lyons has that special connection had to do with a plague.  Check it out if you wish.  So, if there is to be the event with the Lady clothed with the Sun and it will be noticed by the whole world above Quebec City and ... it will connect back to Lyons. Then shouldn't there be a worldwide plague happening at the same time?  Well, to me, that makes sense.

Now, let's go back to the quatrains, some of which, I already analyzed so I'll try to be as brief as possible.

C 2 Q 46

After great trouble for humanity a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages.
Rain, blood, milk, famine and plague.
In the heavens a long spark running or ... a long running spark.

Already analyzed.

The Great Mover - God.  Who else?  The New Age to come - Aquarius.

Blood - there will be deaths of the wicked and the innocents.
Already stated.

A long running spark ... How Satan will appear from a distance when he is struck in the back of the
head and is falling towards earth.

Milk -  I stated that the word, Fatima when translated from the Arabic to English, means - She who weans.
Connecting to a Lady.  The events connecting with the events in, Fatima, Portugal in 1917.

Plague ... maybe the Corona Virus throughout the world now?  Connecting with, Lyons?

C 1  Q 16

The scythe joined with the pond towards Sagittarius
At the high point of its ascendant
Plague, famine, death by military hand
The century approaches its renewal.

As far as I can remember I never analyzed this quatrain here.  See link as to what, Mr. Robert A. Nelson, thought
re the above verse;  He compiled a list of quatrains where Nostradamus stated the words plague or pestilence.
See what he predicted, in an astrological sense, re the scythe, the pond and Sagittarius.  He predicted that it would take place in ... yeah, you guessed it ...  in, March 2020, or in other words  ... NOW ... or ... NOW ...  when the Corona Virus
has gripped the world.  His exact words ... the scythe, refers to, Saturn - the pond to, Aquarius - Saturn will enter
Aquarius in March, 2020

Plague?  Now?
Scythe?  Father Time?  Saturn?  The ruling planet for the nation of Israel?
Aquarius?  Like the Age of Aquarius to come?
Maybe the line ... The century approaches its renewal isn't a century which will be renewed
esp when 20 years have already passed but rather, during that century and around that time ... it will be the
beginning of a New Age? 

http://www.rexresearch.com/nelsonarticles/nostradamusplague.pdf

C 4 Q 30

Eleven times more the Moon will not want the Sun
Both raised and lessened by degrees
Put so low one will stitch little gold
So that after hunger and plague the secret will be revealed

Already analyzed.

The Secret revealed will be the Third Secret of Fatima.  If the event I'm predicting does happen
 - after plague (the current one?) - and it will link with the events of Fatima in 1917 then it
will definitely be the Third Secret revealed.  I've already gave my interpretation.  It would fit perfectly.

C 1 Q 55

In a land with a climate opposite to Babylon 
There will be a great shedding of blood.
Heaven will seem unjust on land, sea and in the air.
Sects, famine, kingdoms, plague, confusion.

Already analyzed.
A judgment day from God to be seen right in front of the world.
Heaven will - seem - unjust?  Seem - the key word.
Again with the plague?  The current one?  Confusion?  Yeah, Heaven will - seem - unjust.
Already explained.

Now, let's look at this.

Plague - when the Great Mover renews the Ages.  Aquarius?
Plague - which may connect to March 2020 and to Aquarius.  The century and around the time when that Age will begin?
Plague - which connects to a Secret?  The Third Secret of Fatima revealed?
Plague - which connects to a Judgment day in front of the world from Heaven?

Now, or in the near future?  The Corona Virus?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 05:57:11 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2020, 05:46:15 AM »
Could the current pandemic actually support my theory?  Well, I think it could.  Consider the following.

Throughout this post you will know that I singled out the city of Lyons in France to be a stand-in for Quebec City,
in Canada and I pointed out their similarities.  Lyons when it was first established by the Celts was called ... fort on a hill
and Quebec City began as a fort on a summit.  Lyons is located at 45 degrees and Quebec City at 46 degrees together the
average would be at 45 degrees.  Lyons' nickname was the city of walls, Quebec City was a walled city.  Both were new
cities.  The former, to ancient Rome, the latter, to France, etc.  And?  Well, I told you, that Lyons had a special connection
to a special Lady, Mother Mary, and it will be over the skies of Quebec City will - if I am right - be the Lady clothed
with the Sun and Her encounter with Satan.  Please note that the reason why Lyons has that special connection had to do with a plague.  Check it out if you wish.  So, if there is to be the event with the Lady clothed with the Sun and it will be noticed by the whole world above Quebec City and ... it will connect back to Lyons. Then shouldn't there be a worldwide plague happening at the same time?  Well, to me, that makes sense.

Now, let's go back to the quatrains, some of which, I already analyzed so I'll try to be as brief as possible.

C 2 Q 46

After great trouble for humanity a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages.
Rain, blood, milk, famine and plague.
In the heavens a long spark running or ... a long running spark.

Already analyzed.

The Great Mover - God.  Who else?  The New Age to come - Aquarius.

Blood - there will be deaths of the wicked and the innocents.
Already stated.

A long running spark ... How Satan will appear from a distance when he is struck in the back of the
head and is falling towards earth.

Milk -  I stated that the word, Fatima when translated from the Arabic to English, means - She who weans.
Connecting to a Lady.  The events connecting with the events in, Fatima, Portugal in 1917.

Plague ... maybe the Corona Virus throughout the world now?  Connecting with, Lyons?

C 1  Q 16

As far as I can remember I never analyzed this quatrain here.  See link as to what, Mr. Robert A. Nelson thought
re the above verse;  He compiled a list of quatrains where Nostradamus stated the words plague or pestilence.
See what he predicted, in an astrological sense, re the scythe, the pond and Sagittarius.  He predicted that it would take place in ... yeah, you guessed it ...  in, March 2020, or in other words  ... NOW ... or ... NOW ...  when the Corona Virus
has gripped the world.  His exact words ... the scythe, refers to, Saturn, the pond to, Aquarius, Saturn will enter
Aquarius in March, 2020

Plague?  Now?
Scythe - ruling planet for the nation of Israel.
Aquarius?  Like the Age of Aquarius to come?
Maybe the line ... The century approaches its renewal isn't a century which will be renewed
esp when 20 years have already passed but rather, during that century and around that time ... it will be the
beginning of a New Age? 

http://www.rexresearch.com/nelsonarticles/nostradamusplague.pdf

More to come ...

I have not really looked at the bottom one,but if it hasn't happened? it wont be in my lifetime..I already know what 2-46 is..I stumbled onto what i call "mirror" quatrains,they are double quatrain he could not run together and date..one example is the invasion of France  (part 1) is 3-58 and (part) 2 is 3-85.. In the first part he tells what happens to Hitler,and the second part he says what happens to the generals who invade his country.

A side note on Hitler....There is what I now know is an end of WWII Quatrain,and in the first line he says HITLER left Germany,so he made it out,but we will never know what happened to him,and you may ask why doesn't Nostradamus just tell us? because this is a dated book...not a guessing book!....We would have to know when Hitler died,we will never know that!

In (Part 1) 2-46 he tells you of an attack,but in (part 2) 2-64 he tell you where (Geneva is an anagram for Virginia) Washington DC,and how bad it will be...I have a date in mind,and it directly fits with a date from other quatrains,but i cannot be sure like the invasion of France,and it could very well be 2-46 and 2-47 are paired in a double because they seem to be the same event,and if that's the case?...i would know exactly when it will happen!...guessing? i believe 2-46 and 2-64 are the same event, it is the USA,and it will be very bad....The person who attacks us is only 21 years old right now,so we have a few year,but the clock is ticking....I'm not kidding when i say everything is dated!..if they did a show on what i know? it would blow everybody away!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 06:01:53 AM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2020, 02:03:26 AM »
C 1  Q 16

Got to look at the translation real close here...the word is not renewal,it's renovation...a completely different meaning!,but this is a double dated quatrain...When the moon is rising in Sagittarius ...I get 2028 the next time this date happens....real wild changes(renovation) are coming as you can see with this virus...this could have happened already,but it does seem modern.

I could even date this for this year,but only the plague fits,so i'm gonna say no...it does worry me to think that no matter what happens with this virus? we may be going through this again sooner than later...The world is changing!

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2020, 12:18:43 PM »
C 1  Q 16

Got to look at the translation real close here...the word is not renewal,it's renovation...a completely different meaning!,but this is a double dated quatrain...When the moon is rising in Sagittarius ...I get 2028 the next time this date happens....real wild changes(renovation) are coming as you can see with this virus...this could have happened already,but it does seem modern.

I could even date this for this year,but only the plague fits,so i'm gonna say no...it does worry me to think that no matter what happens with this virus? we may be going through this again sooner than later...The world is changing!

Hey, Global.  I don't know if you made a mistake in your analysis of my analysis of C 1 Q 16 but you stated the moon
when it seems to say - scythe - and the latter usually represents the planet Saturn which - and you can check this out -
is considered the ruling planet for the nation of Israel.  Also check out the following quatrains which states or alludes to,
Saturn.

C 1 Q 54

Two revolutions will be made by the evil scythe bearer
Making a change of reign and centuries
The mobile sign enters its house
Equal in favor to both sides.

C 9 Q 79

Again will the holy temples be polluted
And plundered by the Senate of Toulouse.
Saturn two three cycles completed
In April, May, people of a new leaven. 

Both quatrains already analyzed ...

People of a new leaven?  Who else but the Jews?  New as in a New Age?
Saturn will somehow be involved in the coming of a New Age?  A change of reign and centuries?
There will be some sort of judgment day?  The House with scales?  Libra?  The balance?
Justice equal on both sides but one side ... won't like it?

It takes Saturn roughly 29.5 years to circle the Sun.  Israel became a nation in, 1948.
1948 + 29.5 =1977.  Add one more -= 2007.
The - two three cycles by Saturn as it concerns Israel?
Two had to be completed but somewhere on its way to the completion of the third cycle before 2036,
something will happen?  A New Age after March 2020 as stated in the previous post?  A judgment day?

Btw ... if 2007 is the year when the second revolution of Saturn is completed as it concerns Israel and the
March 2020 year does factor in, then ... that will be 13 years from the former to the latter.  13 is a special number
as it connects to Mother Mary and esp re the events of Fatima since all the appearances of Her took place
at Fatima on the 13th day of month from, May to October, 1917.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 03:08:44 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2020, 01:12:59 AM »
C 1 Q 54 after a few translation changes

Two revolts will be made by the evil torch bearer
Making a change of reign and centuries
The mobile sign enters its house
Equal in favor to both sides.

I'm quite sure this is Hitler
Hitler designed the party's banner of a swastika in a white circle on a red background. Hitler was later discharged from the army began working full-time for the Nazi Party.

The other one is 9-72  with translation changes

Again will the holy temples be polluted
And plundered by the Senate of Toulouse. (The National Convention declares the annexation of Savoy (Savoie))
Saturn two three cycles completed
In April, May, the nouveau people rise   (Levain means rise)

Clearly a french revolution with the top two lines describing the aftermath of (Discovery in the king's apartment in the Tuileries Palace of the armoire de fer,) 1792 (9-20) ,but the bottom part dates the April 6–May 30 - Committee on Public Safety takes control of government 1793....this is one fantastic quatrain that i would have never looked at had you not posted.

"Saturn two,three cycles revolving"....He's telling you the year..I believe he rounds off the 29.5 to 30X3=90+2...........1792

Saturn moves sometimes faster and sometimes slower, the length of full cycle can vary from 27-30 years and single phases of a cycle.

This quatrain is a snap shot of time between the finding of the letters and the executions.

National Convention, French Convention Nationale, assembly that governed France from September 20, 1792, until October 26, 1795, during the most critical period of the French Revolution. The National Convention was elected to provide a new constitution for the country after the overthrow of the monarchy (August 10, 1792). The Convention numbered 749 deputies, including businessmen, tradesmen, and many professional men. Among its early acts were the formal abolition of the monarchy (September 21) and the establishment of the republic (September 22).

The struggles between two opposing Revolutionary factions, the Montagnards and the Girondins, dominated the first phase of the Convention (September 1792 to May 1793). The Montagnards favoured granting the poorer classes more political power, while the Girondins favoured a bourgeois republic and wanted to reduce the power of Paris over the course of the Revolution. Discredited by a series of defeats in the war they promoted against the anti-Revolutionary European coalition, the Girondins were purged from the Convention by the popular insurrection of May 31 to June 2, 1793.

The Montagnards controlled the Convention during its second phase (June 1793 to July 1794). Because of the war and an internal rebellion, a revolutionary government with dictatorial powers (exercised by the Committee of Public Safety) was set up. As a result, the democratic constitution approved by the Convention on June 24, 1793, was not put into effect, and the Convention lost its legislative initiative; its role was reduced to approving the Committee’s suggestions.

Reacting against the Committee’s radical policies, many members of the Convention participated in the overthrow of the most prominent member of the Committee, Maximilien Robespierre, on 9 Thermidor, year II (July 27, 1794). This Thermidorian Reaction corresponded to the final phase of the Convention (July 1794 to October 1795). The balance of power in the assembly was then held by the moderate deputies of The Plain (La Plaine). The surviving Girondins were recalled to the Convention, and the leading Montagnards were purged. In August 1795 the Convention approved the constitution for the regime that replaced it, the bourgeois-dominated Directory (1795–99).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 02:37:17 AM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2020, 01:58:47 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-QdU9Yhr0I

C 3  Q 34

When the eclipse of the sun will then be.
The monster will be seen in the full of day.
Quite otherwise will one interpret it.
High price unguarded none will have seen it.

Okay ... so I said the solar eclipse which took place in August a few years back was the one which had to happen
before the event of the Lady clothed with the Sun comes about.  Maybe it's the one above, which btw ... is happening now
and it's also considered - at least from what I've been reading - to be rare. New beginning?  The connection with
the Mother Figure, Earth or otherwise, etc.  Nothing changes as far as my previous interpretation is concerned.
It will happen on a traditional Fatima day or a projected one.  The monster is, Satan.   The where? 
Over the skies of Quebec City.  A sizable number of people will have a downfall with Satan and be judged by God
in front of the world.  A high priced paid for being unguarded.  None would have seen it coming.  Quite otherwise
did I interpret the meaning of the eclipse.

If I'm right, I'm right.  We'll have to wait and see.

Btw ... here's the quatrain as I think it was meant with slight variations which doesn't affect the meaning.

When the eclipse of the sun will then be.
The monster will be seen in the full of day.
High price - paid for being  - unguarded.   None will have seen it - coming.

1. One of the reasons why this solar eclipse is rare is that it takes place on a solstice and anyway you look
at it, whether it is a winter solstice or a summer one, it implies a new beginning.  A new age coming would fit right in.
It should also be noted that the last time a solstice and eclipse did take place was in 1982.

2.  If you have to look at the sky to see the eclipse then the monster itself, which is seen in the full of day - could
very well be seen in the sky.  This matches the traditional myths as to how, Virgo, came to be as a constellation.
Esp the Egyptian myth re Isis and the monster which I already presented way back when.

3. High price paid for not being guarded.  None will have seen it - coming.
It could fit a judgment day as I've stated all along.  They - will pay with their lives.  None will have seen it - coming.
Not, a Judgment Day for all of mankind but a Judgment Day to be witnessed by all of mankind.

4.  Quite otherwise will - one - interpret it. 
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm the only - one - who has connected this eclipse (just passed) to be a precursor to
the event of, the Lady clothed with the Sun. 

Right or wrong I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 11:21:51 AM by Raymond Sayle »

anything