Author Topic: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  (Read 56504 times)

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
Re: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2019, 12:22:40 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnAwK2Li77Q

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-40/

https://www.lightworkers.com/did-you-know-the-unicorn-is-really-a-symbol-of-christ/

I don't know if you know this, but the Christian symbolism for a Unicorn connects directly to Jesus 
and Mother Mary.  In other words, in and of itself, the Unicorn automatically connects to both.
Now, look at the pics provided.  In the Alamongordo site - and this must be a mistake - you see the same image
in Plate 40 and 43.  There are actually two separate pics.  Check out the you tube site which shows both. 
One on Page 40 and the other on Page 43.  So let's look at the latter.

Here you will see a Unicorn with the horn in it's head pointing directly to the sun.  That's it. 
Notice anything?  There is no tuft on its chin suggesting a beard and the mane, compared to the
the one in the next pic, is not as pronounced.  A Lady?  Mother Mary?  The Lady clothed with the Sun?
Now look at the second one.  A male Unicorn, bucking upwards, no less, with a crown coming His way, if you will.
A Lady?  Mother Mary?  The Lady clothed with the Sun?  Jesus?  Crowned?  There will be no doubt now ... He was
who He said He was by an event ... in front of the world?

Btw ... if you want to speed up the YT clip both pics start at the 5:07 mark.
Also, did you notice the rays of the sun in Plate 43 has the same type of configuration the other sun had?
8 pointed rays.  8 squiggly rays?  You know.  The one which had the star which could symbolize the Messiah
on Plate 45?  The same star which had 8 points?  888?  And, perhaps a Female Deity in a northern land?  etc

Btw again ... Here's Plate 40 and 43 from another site

https://lostbookofnostradamus.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/plate-40/

https://lostbookofnostradamus.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/plate-43/
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:42:23 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2019, 09:07:56 PM »

Looks like a picture puzzle...there is an outline of a face at the bottom of the horse,but the one on top of the horse clearly looks like a face...the nose is right on the ass of the horse,and it looks like a dog right under the tail....well? that's what i see...the crown sit on what looks like and outline of a head.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:14:29 PM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2019, 11:00:55 PM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-55/

Plate 55

A very simple picture, really.  Just one, fleur de lys  which had roots. 
A vase which one could assume may be filled with water.
The fleur de lys with its root to be placed into that vase filled with water?
Well, if the fleur de lys, as stated, does connect with Mother Mary, the Lady clothed with the Sun.
A northern country.  The province of Quebec in Canada ... etc.   And, the water, in and of itself, could
be suggesting, the Age of Aquarius.  (You know, the water.)  A new Age will be dawning?

And, oh yes, the following.

Is, Nostradamus, suggesting the Age of Aquarius will be coming?  A wonderful Age?  Peace.  Harmony,
Tolerance?  Cooperation?  etc 

OR?  OR?  OR?

Is he telling us that Age had come but it wasn't sustained and the fleur de jys is now out of that vase?   
You know?  Like mankind did not heed the warning?  Like, we allowed Satan to rise again?

Smart guy, that, Nostradamus.

Btw ...

https://lostbookofnostradamus.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/plate-55/

Above are two pics which shows the image more clearly.  Please note the fleur de lys
does seem to be pointing at a 45 degree angle.  Like maybe the following ...

C 6 Q 97

At forty five degrees the sky will burn
Fire to approach the great New City
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up
When the world will want (demand) verification from the Normans.

I've already analyzed the above quatrain to the hilt.

Forty five degrees latitude -  Lyons, France - Quebec City, Quebec.
New City.  Lyons - Quebec City.  City of walls - walled city. 
Normans - A northern country, Canada?  etc,  etc...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:37:36 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2019, 01:14:30 AM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-55/

Plate 55

A very simple picture, really.  Just one, fleur de lys  which had roots. 
A vase which one could assume may be filled with water.
The fleur de lys with its root to be placed into that vase filled with water?
Well, if the fleur de lys, as stated, does connect with Mother Mary, the Lady clothed with the Sun.
A northern country.  The province of Quebec in Canada ... etc.   And, the water, in and of itself, could
be suggesting, the Age of Aquarius.  (You know, the water.)  A new Age will be dawning?

And, oh yes, the following.

Is, Nostradamus, suggesting the Age of Aquarius will be coming?  A wonderful Age?  Peace.  Harmony,
Tolerance?  Cooperation?  etc 

OR?  OR?  OR?

Is he telling us that Age had come but it wasn't sustained and the fleur de jys is now out of that vase?   
You know?  Like mankind did not heed the warning?  Like, we allowed Satan to rise again?

Smart guy, that, Nostradamus.

Seems like a Rorschach test...I see a face with a big nose,one eyeball with eyelashes,and a mustache...

The  fleur de lys  means France...It's an old fashioned wine jug,with a real long ornate stopper...The #3, even with the  fleur de lys ? seems to mean the 3 world wars that France will be in,and the long cap,or stopper seems to mean #3 will be really long....The only way these can mean anything is if they go with a quatrain,because this is not a guessing game...The quatrains are all dated!

You can search online for the top 10 Nostradamus quatrain they claim came true (there's a few of those) most of them are all wrong,maybe they they luck out and guess one....I could put up 30-40 quatrains all dated to people or events that have happened,and a few things will happen,and i can add more with just a little more research..That's why i believe..If this is Nostradamus?..There has to be a key,or you're just shooting ducks with spit balls!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 01:37:00 AM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2020, 12:59:00 PM »
Raymond,

Please help me. 

John Henry

Hey, John.  I don'r know if you ever heard of, Jean Paul Sartre, but he was a French Existentialist and one
of his most famous lines is the following.  Hell is other people.  Now, if you're hoping I can help
you financially ... I can't.  Financially speaking I'm in a very bad boat and the reason I'm in such a boat
financially is due to the above line.  I lived it and ... I lived it in spades.  Okay?  Gees.

I mean, if you want to read my post as it connects to Jesus, the Lady clothed with the Sun, the events
at Fatima in 1917, Quebec City, the dawning of a New Age etc ... then read it.  If not, could you kindly
leave me alone.

Good luck to you.   
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 10:26:35 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2020, 01:48:43 PM »

Above are two pics which shows the image more clearly.  Please note the fleur de lys
does seem to be pointing at a 45 degree angle.  Like maybe the following ...

C 6 Q 97

At forty five degrees the sky will burn
Fire to approach the great New City
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up
When the world will want (demand) verification from the Normans.

I've already analyzed the above quatrain to the hilt.

Forty five degrees latitude -  Lyons, France - Quebec City, Quebec.
New City.  Lyons - Quebec City.  City of walls - walled city. 
Normans - A northern country, Canada?  etc,  etc...

I'm glad you brought this quatrain up....I always thought the quatrain was an event,but i am now 100% it's a person who will be in power(probably president if this is USA)
and i think it's a double quatrain either 6-96/97  or 6-97/98,and I'm gonna say the  "degree" means something else like a "degree of severity" making the 45 a year..2045...I already know from other quatrains 2046 is a bad year for the world,but i also get indications the USA is taken out before everybody else goes at it,so 2045 would fit.

i searched those two dates for people in politics now,and only found one...a Lt governor in a southern state....I'll be keeping an eye on that guy!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:52:36 PM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2020, 02:19:56 PM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-61/

Plate 61

Here again, this pic is a very simple one.  There is a cross and two arrows aimed at the ground
on each side of that cross.  Okay.  The cross either represents Jesus a/o Christianity. 
Well, that was easy.  Now, we have to check out the Biblical symbolism of arrows.  Okay.
Well, if you do look for that symbolism you'll find the following.  It could symbolize a calamity
or disease inflicted by God or, as some sudden danger and ... lightning.  I did say ... lightning ...
correct? 

Well, if I'm not mistaken Jesus only mentioned the word - lightning - twice, when He was here on earth.
And?  If I'm not mistaken - again - I've already addressed this on this post.

Jesus stated to his Apostles - after they came back from casting out demons - He looked onto Heaven and saw
Satan falling like lightning.  My interpretation?  The Lady clothed with the Sun booting Satan in the back of the head
in the skies above, Quebec City and when he is falling, it will look like lightning striking the earth.  And?  When He stated, regarding Himself after the crucifixion and His eventual return - For as lightning comes from the east and shines even onto the west, so shall the coming of the Son of man be.  So, will He be returning just after this event?  Not to me.
This will be the sign of His time.  The New Age has begun with a warning.  Which way will you turn mankind?  Towards Him or against Him?  Choose.  And, why do I believe this?  Well, there are several reasons but one for sure is the Jewish tradition re the Messiah's coming.  He will not come unless the world is predominantly good or predominantly evil.

Btw ... in the east is Jerusalem and the spot of the Third Temple will be signaled out and Quebec City is to the west.
There will be two strikes if you will.  Lightning flashing from the east even onto the west and lightning from the west shining towards the east.   This is why Nostradamus showed two arrows.  One east, one west.  Both events
taking place at the same time striking the earth.  Oh, yeah  ... I almost forgot.  A sudden event?  I already covered
that.  Read it if you want.  A sudden event?  A sudden burst of enlightenment?  A sudden calamity inflicted from God?  Well, it will be for a sizable number of people.

Btw, again ... If you look at the statement made by Jesus re lightning and the east to west connection
He really could have meant two different strikes in two different spots.  Just as lightning strikes in the east and
as lightning strikes - at the same time - in the west so it shall be the sign of the coming of the Son of Man.
You know?  That passage from the Psalms, 97- 4.  His lightnings lit up the world, the earth saw and trembled.
Also, consider the following.  Jesus only spoke of lightning twice ... as stated.  His lightnings?  The earth saw and trembled?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 06:51:54 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2020, 06:59:17 PM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-61/

Plate 61

Here again, this pic is a very simple one.  There is a cross and two arrows aimed at the ground
on each side of that cross.  Okay.  The cross either represents Jesus a/o Christianity. 
Well, that was easy.  Now, we have to check out the Biblical symbolism of arrows.  Okay.
Well, if you do look for that symbolism you'll find the following.  It could symbolize a calamity
or disease inflicted by God or, as some sudden danger and ... lightning.  I did say ... lightning ...
correct? 

Well, if I'm not mistaken Jesus only mentioned the word - lightning - twice, when He was here on earth.
And?  If I'm not mistaken - again - I've already addressed this on this post.

Jesus stated to his Apostles - after they came back from casting out demons - He looked onto Heaven and saw
Satan falling like lightning.  My interpretation?  The Lady clothed with the Sun booting Satan in the back of the head
in the skies above, Quebec City and when he is falling, it will look like lightning striking the earth.  And?  When He stated, regarding Himself after the crucifixion and His eventual return - For as lightning comes from the east and shines even onto the west, so shall the coming of the Son of man be.  So, will He be returning just after this event?  Not to me.
This will be the sign of His time.  The New Age has begun with a warning.  Which way will you turn mankind?  Towards Him or against Him?  Choose.  And, why do I believe this?  Well, there are several reasons but one for sure is the Jewish tradition re the Messiah's coming.  He will not come unless the world is predominantly good or predominantly evil.

Btw ... in the east is Jerusalem and the spot of the Third Temple will be signaled out and Quebec City is to the west.
There will be two strikes if you will.  Lightning flashing from the east even onto the west and lightning from the west shining towards the east.   This is why Nostradamus showed two arrows.  One east, one west.  Both events
taking place at the same time striking the earth.  Oh, yeah  ... I almost forgot.  A sudden event?  I already covered
that.  Read it if you want.  A sudden event?  A sudden burst of enlightenment?  A sudden calamity inflicted from God?  Well, it will be for a sizable number of people.

Btw, again ... If you look at the statement made by Jesus re lightning and the east to west connection
He really could have meant two different strikes in two different spots.  Just as lightning strikes in the east and
as lightning strikes - at the same time - in the west so it shall be the sign of the coming of the Son of Man.
You know?  That passage from the Psalms, 97- 4.  His lightnings lit up the world, the earth saw and trembled.
Also, consider the following.  Jesus only spoke of lightning twice ... as stated.  His lightnings?  The earth saw and trembled?

Just offering up one solution,not saying I'm right...

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=B4B32C2AD78D6E10B30E42A7BAAEA9A37A71BAE7&thid=OIP.fpTHw4PLhdMseTYDQfr94wHaEc&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fe%2Fe6%2FFlag_of_the_Arrow_Cross_Party_1937_to_1942.svg%2F1280px-Flag_of_the_Arrow_Cross_Party_1937_to_1942.svg.png&exph=768&expw=1280&q=cross+with+arows+flag&selectedindex=8&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=0,1,2,3,4,6,8,10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_Cross_Party

Trial and execution of Ferenc Szálasi
The Arrow Cross Party's cabinet, which had fled Hungary, was dissolved on 7 May 1945, a day before Germany's surrender.[12] Szálasi was captured by American troops in Mattsee on 6 May[12] and returned to Hungary on 3 October. He was tried by the People's Tribunal in Budapest in open sessions begun in February 1946, and sentenced to death for war crimes and high treason. Szálasi was hanged on 12 March 1946 in Budapest, along with two of his former ministers, Gábor Vajna and Károly Beregfy, and the party ideologist József Gera.

The method of hanging was unusual. A large post had a rope attached to a hook at the top. Szálasi was marched up steps, placed with his back to the post, his legs and arms were tied, the noose placed around his neck, the rope tightened, and the steps were removed. With the post only leaving a couple feet between Szálasi and the ground it is likely that he died slowly due to strangulation rather than being instantaneously rendered unconscious and dying shortly after as would happen when utilizing the standard drop. This would also explain why his arms and legs were bound as to prevent struggle during the process.[13]

Thirty-two photos of the hanging were donated to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.[13] Other photographs of the execution are on display in the Holocaust Room of the Budapest Jewish Museum.

On 13 March 1946, the day after Szálasi's death, The National Council of People's Tribunals discussed the convicted politicians' plea for mercy and recommended its refusal to Justice Minister István Ries, when Szálasi and his ministers were already executed. Ries forwarded the decision to President Zoltán Tildy, who subsequently approved the death sentence and execution on 15 March 1946.[14]

Szálasi was buried in Rákoskeresztúr New Public Cemetery in the Budapest Capital District, Budapest, Hungary, plot 298. In 2008, historian Tamás Kovács claimed the Political Department of the Hungarian State Police (PRO; predecessor of the feared secret police State Protection Authority) falsified his name and birth certificate, and buried him as "Ferenc Lukács" in section 298 of the New Public Cemetery.[15] Other historians, however, rejected this claim, since no written source could be found.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:16:53 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2020, 09:51:24 PM »
Something i just ran across for Plate 40

Operation Unicorn: the secret strategy for the Queen dying in Scotland
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17754369.operation-unicorn-secret-strategy-queen-dying-scotland/

In Princess Diana's quatrain? he kinda hinted the Royals are about to be over....

Lets see if the Queen dies in Scotland?  Operation London Bridge if she dies in the south.....I'm not calling for any Royal to die,but i do happen to believe any person in the world calling themselves a Royal is a joke!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:57:18 PM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2020, 02:13:36 PM »
And, getting back to the Unicorns .... again

According to Christian Symbolism the Unicorn represents BOTH, Mother Mary and Her Son.
If Plate 40 shows the feminine and its horn is pointed to and touching the Sun then, it really could be,
the, Lady clothed with the Sun, as stated many times in this post.

If Plate 43 shows the male, then it could really be, Jesus, who is about to be crowned as a result of
the previous event   In other word, the first event brought about the verification, or, the second event,
Jesus was indeed the Son of God and it took place before the world.

Yeah ... I already said that so why am I wasting your time?

Well, I did say Quebec City will be the spot?  In the skies over, Quebec City?  That is in, Canada, is it not?
Take a gander at, Canada's, Coat of Arms.  Enlarge it if you want.  Just press the pic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coat+of+arms+canada&rlz=1C1PRFI_enCA711CA711&sxsrf=ACYBGNSwAo4hEmFcoNHk1FeQReSv_PEn5A:1579468225756&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=

Yes, there are three fleur de lys but did you notice the Unicorn?  I know, maybe there are a few countries which
have a Unicorn on their Coat of Arms, but ..... With A Crown?  Yes, it's not on the head but rather around the neck, but, it is a crown nonetheless.  Maybe, I could be right?  That Nostradamus not only predicted the event
but even showed exactly where it was to take place.

Btw ... if you want to look for more connections with my theory you will notice they are there. 
The horn on the Unicorn seems to be pointing to a crown.  Three fleurs,. Province of Quebec- Lyons. etc
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:09:38 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2020, 09:23:13 AM »
And, getting back to the Unicorns .... again

According to Christian Symbolism the Unicorn represents BOTH, Mother Mary and Her Son.
If Plate 40 shows the feminine and its horn is pointed to and touching the Sun then, it really could be,
the, Lady clothed with the Sun, as stated many times in this post.

If Plate 43 shows the male, then it could really be, Jesus, who is about to be crowned as a result of
the previous event   In other word, the first event brought about the verification, or, the second event,
Jesus was indeed the Son of God and it took place before the world.

Yeah ... I already said that so why am I wasting your time?

Well, I did say Quebec City will be the spot?  In the skies over, Quebec City?  That is in, Canada, is it not?
Take a gander at, Canada's, Coat of Arms.  Enlarge it if you want.  Just press the pic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=coat+of+arms+canada&rlz=1C1PRFI_enCA711CA711&sxsrf=ACYBGNSwAo4hEmFcoNHk1FeQReSv_PEn5A:1579468225756&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=

Yes, there are three fleur de lys but did you notice the Unicorn?  I know, maybe there are a few countries which
have a Unicorn on their Coat of Arms, but ..... With A Crown?  Yes, it's not on the head but rather around the neck, but, it is a crown nonetheless.  Maybe, I could be right?  That Nostradamus not only predicted the event
but even showed exactly where it was to take place.

Btw ... if you want to look for more connections with my theory you will notice they are there. 
The horn on the Unicorn seems to be pointing to a crown.  Three fleurs,. Province of Quebec- Lyons. etc

The Unicorn in the crest means Scotland,so it could very well be Mary, Queen of Scots who was married to    
Francis II of France son of the King Henry II who was killed in the joust,Francis II himself died less than a year after the joust at the age of 15.

Mary, Queen of Scots was executed by the guillotine 7 February 1587,and Nostradamus died 1566,so the Unicorn and the crown without a head could very well be Mary, who pretty much was exiled to France for a awhile because of troubles in Scotland.

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2020, 03:10:38 PM »
Just to provide some clarification, the, Unicorn, in the pic does represent Scotland by showing its official animal.
(Mythological or not.)  There are the chains - gold chains, to be exact - since according to Scottish lore the Unicorn
is indeed ferocious.  In other words, no creature, even the lion or elephant can defeat it.  The chains are to hold it
in check.  The crown, when it does appear, is on the neck, not on the head.  Yes.  But please note that appears on,
Canada's Coat of Arms, and NOT in the Lost Book of Nostradamus.  There on Plate 43, you will see a bare neck
and a crown approaching the head of the Unicorn.  You should also note the following.

If you look at the Unicorn in Plate 43 you will see there is a definitive beard under the chin so it is indeed a male.
That male could be Jesus since, as stated, the Unicorn in Christian Symbolism depicts Both, Mother Mary and Her Son.
If you look between the legs of the Unicorn in Canada's Coat of Arms, you won't be seeing a ding, but there
definitely is a ....    Well, look for yourself.  So, again a male.  Now, why am I focusing on the duality of the Unicorns
a/o going out of my way to show two males.  Well, the up and coming Quatrain may explain why.

Century 7 Quatrain 43

When one will see two Unicorns.
One lifting, the other lowering.
World in the middle to bend to the limit.
The nephew will run away laughing.

First line.
Heavy acid aside, could a person pick up on two pictures of a Unicorn?
Either, given the duality of one Unicorn, in and of itself (Mother Mary and Jesus) or, two of the same type? 
Like maybe, two male Unicorns?

Second line.
One lifting, one lowering.
That line could literally mean, one high and one low.
The one high, could mean Jesus from Heaven.  The one down, the land where the similarity is maintained?
Like, Canada, given their, Coat of Arms?

Third line.
The world in the middle to bend to the limit.

Earth shaking event?  Satan rising?  The Lady clothed with the Sun booting him in the back of the
head in the sky.  He falls?  Impacting the whole world?

Fourth line.

Don't know who this clown is but I'd bet he's an evil, mother ....  with Satan.
Happy to be escaping and still in the world.

Same quatrain different variation.

When two Unicorns are seen
One will be raised up, the other will bow low
When the sun takes up the cycle of his missing days.
Then the summit of my prophesy will be accomplished.

Yes, a different variation ... but it does support me greatly.
Two Unicorns seen - Interpreted?  Two Unicorns - Mother Mary and Jesus a/o two male figures.Jesus,
and the depiction - Unicorn - on the Coat of Arms of Canada.  The country where the event will take place.
Raised up - Jesus raised up on the cross.  Raised up from the dead.
His missing days - my other post.  One day for His birth.  Three days in the tomb.  The latter, the Sign of Jonah.
The summit of the prophecies of Nostradamus being - accomplished.
Add to the other Quatrains when the said word above was mentioned.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:17:58 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2020, 08:40:44 PM »
Just to provide some clarification, the, Unicorn, in the pic does represent Scotland by showing its official animal.
(Mythological or not.)  There are the chains - gold chains, to be exact - since according to Scottish lore the Unicorn
is indeed ferocious.  In other words, no creature, even the lion or elephant can defeat it.  The chains are to hold it
in check.  The crown, when it does appear, is on the neck, not on the head.  Yes.  But please note that appears on,
Canada's Coat of Arms, and NOT in the Lost Book of Nostradamus.  There on Plate 43, you will see a bare neck
and a crown approaching the head of the Unicorn.  You should also note the following.

If you look at the Unicorn in Plate 43 you will see there is a definitive beard under the chin so it is indeed a male.
That male could be Jesus since, as stated, the Unicorn in Christian Symbolism depicts Both, Mother Mary and Her Son.
If you look between the legs of the Unicorn in Canada's Coat of Arms, you won't be seeing a ding, but there
definitely is a ....    Well, look for yourself.  So, again a male.  Now, why am I focusing on the duality of the Unicorns
a/o going out of my way to show two males.  Well, the up and coming Quatrain may explain why.

Century 7 Quatrain 43

One lifting, the other lowering.

First line.
Heavy acid aside, could a person pick up on two pictures of a Unicorn?
Either, given the duality of one Unicorn, in and of itself (Mother Mary and Jesus) or, two of the same type? 
Like maybe, two male Unicorns?

Second line.
One lifting, one lowering.
That line could literally mean, one high and one low.
The one high, could mean Jesus from Heaven.  The one down, the land where the similarity is maintained?
Like, Canada, given their, Coat of Arms?

Third line.
The world in the middle to bend to the limit.

Earth shaking event?  Satan rising?  The Lady clothed with the Sun booting him in the back of the
head in the sky.  He falls?  Impacting the whole world?

Fourth line.

Don't know who this clown is but I'd bet he's an evil, mother ....  with Satan.
Happy to be escaping and still in the world.

More to come.

My 7-43 is different,but i do know where you got this from..The quatrain date does nail Mary Queen of Scots...I would love to see the original text,and where this one came from first though(as in why it was placed in cetury 7),but the last line is pretty simple all except for the nephew part..Mary was executed ,her cousin Elizabeth I the first signed the death warrant,and her last husband Earl of Bothwell went on the run and was caught,he went insane while in custody before he died...if this is a real quatrain? then the nephew part is wrong....I know of at least one other quatrain where nephew was miss translated,and that was JFK...the proper word was Nouveau,but i would have to see the original text,and why it was placed in century 7.

Basically Nouveau(short for nouveau riche.) means new,as in Mary's new husband(Earl of Bothwel) who may have helped her kill her second husband.

The two unicorns in the first line is pretty graphic...pretty much they held her head up to the crowd,while the other half just laid there... two unicorns! line two   "one lifting,the other lowering"

Execution

The execution scene, drawn by eyewitness Robert Beale
At Fotheringhay, on the evening of 7 February 1587, Mary was told she was to be executed the next morning.[215] She spent the last hours of her life in prayer, distributing her belongings to her household, and writing her will and a letter to the King of France.[216] The scaffold that was erected in the Great Hall was draped in black cloth. It was reached by two or three steps, and furnished with the block, a cushion for her to kneel on, and three stools, for her and the earls of Shrewsbury and Kent, who were there to witness the execution.[217] The executioners (Bull and his assistant) knelt before her and asked forgiveness, as it was typical for the executioner to request the pardon of the one being put to death. Mary replied, "I forgive you with all my heart, for now, I hope, you shall make an end of all my troubles."[218] Her servants, Jane Kennedy and Elizabeth Curle, and the executioners helped Mary remove her outer garments, revealing a velvet petticoat and a pair of sleeves in crimson brown, the liturgical colour of martyrdom in the Catholic Church,[219] with a black satin bodice and black trimmings.[220] As she disrobed Mary smiled and said she "never had such grooms before ... nor ever put off her clothes before such a company".[221] She was blindfolded by Kennedy with a white veil embroidered in gold, knelt down on the cushion in front of the block, on which she positioned her head, and stretched out her arms. Her last words were, In manus tuas, Domine, commendo spiritum meum ("Into thy hands, O Lord, I commend my spirit").[222]

Mary was not beheaded with a single strike. The first blow missed her neck and struck the back of her head. The second blow severed the neck, except for a small bit of sinew, which the executioner cut through using the axe. Afterwards, he held her head aloft and declared, "God save the Queen." At that moment, the auburn tresses in his hand turned out to be a wig and the head fell to the ground, revealing that Mary had very short, grey hair.[223] Cecil's nephew, who was present at the execution, reported to his uncle that after her death "Her lips stirred up and down a quarter of an hour after her head was cut off" and that a small dog owned by the queen emerged from hiding among her skirts[224]—though eye-witness Emanuel Tomascon does not include those details in his "exhaustive report".[225] Items supposedly worn or carried by Mary at her execution are of doubtful provenance;[226] contemporary accounts state that all her clothing, the block, and everything touched by her blood was burnt in the fireplace of the Great Hall to obstruct relic hunters.[224]

Copy of Mary's effigy. The original, by Cornelius Cure, is in Westminster Abbey.
When the news of the execution reached Elizabeth, she became indignant and asserted that Davison had disobeyed her instructions not to part with the warrant and that the Privy Council had acted without her authority.[227] Elizabeth's vacillation and deliberately vague instructions gave her plausible deniability to attempt to avoid the direct stain of Mary's blood.[228] Davison was arrested, thrown into the Tower of London, and found guilty of misprision. He was released nineteen months later after Cecil and Walsingham interceded on his behalf.[229]

Mary's request to be buried in France was refused by Elizabeth.[230] Her body was embalmed and left in a secure lead coffin until her burial, in a Protestant service, at Peterborough Cathedral in late July 1587.[231] Her entrails, removed as part of the embalming process, were buried secretly within Fotheringhay Castle.[232] Her body was exhumed in 1612, when her son, King James VI and I, ordered that she be reinterred in Westminster Abbey in a chapel opposite the tomb of Elizabeth.[233] In 1867, her tomb was opened in an attempt to ascertain the resting place of James I; he was ultimately found with Henry VII, but many of her other descendants, including Elizabeth of Bohemia, Prince Rupert of the Rhine and the children of Anne, Queen of Great Britain, were interred in her vault.[234]

Just an open note...Once you know what the quatrain is about? every line is pretty clear!...this quatrain is dated to Mary queen of Scots,just not sure it's real except if it is fake? the faker knows how they are dated too!

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS QUATRAIN....

There are few (English) verses which are apocryphal(of doubtful authenticity, although widely circulated as being true). They are marked with an asterisk. These do not have a matching French version although reputedly they are based on verses inserted into later French versions of Nostradamus. They should not be considered authoritative in the bibliographic sense

I'm of the opinion this may be a real quatrain because it nails a date,and the facts are correct...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 12:01:28 AM by Global Doom »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2020, 02:53:24 PM »
And speaking of the nephew and whether or not he was ... a nephew,
in the traditional sense of the word.  Two quatrains, the first just presented.

C 7 Q 43

When one will see two Unicorns
One lifting, the other lowering

C 10 Q 30

Nephew and blood of the new saint come
Through the surname he will sustain arches and roof
They will be driven out, put to death, chased nude
Into red and black they will convert their green.

First of all, I researched the word - nephew - which was spelled - nevue - and I came to find that it could indeed
mean - nephew - in the traditional sense but in 16th century French it could also mean grandson  a/o a male relative
once or twice removed from the initial male figure, if you will.  The same applied with the English language during the
same time.  In fact, to show this one of Shakespeare's play was mentioned.  It stated the King was referring to his
grandson or grandsons and the word displayed was nephew or nephews.  At any rate, to me this nephew is related
or connected to, Satan.  Now, let's look at the quatrain itself.  Notice anything?  There are two individuals mentioned.

First of all, Nephew and blood].  So, what lines connect with him but the final lines.  They will be driven out,
put to death, chased nude.  Into red and black will they convert their green.  Satan has a downfall?  A number
of people have a connection with the - nephew -  and they will be facing the judgment of God and, as a result,
will be going to Hell.  Into red and black will they convert their green.  Green - by the way - is or was, a slang term
for what else - Money.   Or should I say - the Almighty Dollar - as they thought it was.  Notice the word - convert -
as well?  It can be used in a religious sense.  Correct?   That was your God, then pray to it now.  Uh oh!  Now, let's look
at the second individual.

... of the new saint come.
Through the surname he will sustain arches and roof.

Now, hopefully I'll explain what those lines mean, down the road, but anyway you look at it -
the nephew and blood and a judgment day from God, connects to a religion, most likely, Christianity,
given the reference to - the new saint.  Btw ... you did notice the word - new - did you not?
Ever notice how many times that specific word appeared in his post?  And, oh yes, just one more thing.
Believe it or not, that surname reference would make sense.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:20:55 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2020, 11:05:50 PM »
And speaking of the nephew and whether or not he was ... a nephew,
in the traditional sense of the word.  Two quatrains, the first just presented.

C 7 Q 43

When one will see two Unicorns
One lifting, the other lowering

C 10 Q 30

Nephew and blood of the new saint come
Through the surname he will sustain arches and roof
They will be driven out, put to death, chased nude
Into red and black they will convert their green.

More to come ...

I'm not kidding when I say i know how they are dated..well? Here's a clue for you all...10-30 is Hideki Tojo,and I know that for a fact!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=36D49EBB55F762536F09DD01EA6D388516ABA8D7&thid=OIP.K-6Tt90C21gH9Q6bU1ffHgAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Flive.staticflickr.com%2F4290%2F34397859294_1c4452c5a0.jpg&exph=500&expw=377&q=japan+military+uniform+1941+tojo&selectedindex=1&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=0,1,2,3,4,6,8,10

This is one of the fantastic quatrains,but you have to know history,or you won't get it..  Through the surname(Tojo) he will sustain arches and roof

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=1B62E159AE2A05F41741576BABE6AC36495F02A7&thid=OIP.zzLNXSiKbDfzvGWnAQFwVgHaFj&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-C2qFFoXxhP0%2FVxQmjN8U2dI%2FAAAAAAAAFwE%2F47vP1VNlVSoTjZfK6zmoAUeshhCi_OPxACLcB%2Fs1600%2FImperial-Palace-in-Kyoto-Japan_Beautiful-architecture_3121.jpg&exph=375&expw=500&q=japan+palace+arch&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=0,1,2,3,4,6,8,10

"They will be driven out, put to death, chased nude"..Simple, it's The Bataan Death March,and this confirms Tojo had more to do with it than what historians say!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 08:57:22 AM by Global Doom »

anything