Author Topic: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  (Read 20397 times)

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
Re: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2019, 12:26:42 PM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-44/

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-82/

Plate 44 - Lost Book of Nostradamus

I don't know if you know this but scholars who take the Lost Book seriously
tend to think it should be read or interpreted the same way the Jewish people write.
That is - we tend to read from left to right while they read from right to left and furthermore
the image(s) on the right tends to represent an event in the past which will be connecting with the image(s)
on the left - i e a future event.  Please note BOTH could be a future event to Nostradamus but for us it could be
from the past to the future.  I agree with them ... for the most part.  Now look at Plate 44.

Three Ladies.  The one on the extreme right has a halo.  Mother Mary?  She is looking down and gives
the impression She is about to pick Jesus up.  She is connected to Jesus in a historical sense.

Second Lady -  She has both hands in a praying position looking down and perhaps to the viewer.  Our Lady of Fatima?
Mother Mary?

Third Lady - She is standing to the left of the middle Lady.  Both hands in a praying formation and She
does seem that She is about to touch the One in the middle.  The Lady clothed with the Sun about to connect
with the events of Fatima?  The new event about to connect to a past one?

Btw ... you do notice all three Ladies have something on or above their heads.  In the first instance it is a halo.
The next two have a crown.  Secondly, you do notice the first is dressed in black projecting She will be burying
Her Son ... in the future.

Plate 82.  Lost Book of Nostradamus.

Three Ladies, all pregnant and let's assume they are the same three Ladies above.  No crowns or halo.
The first, pregnant, and looking directly to the Lady in the middle.  The second, pregnant, and looking directly
to the third.  The third, pregnant, and not only looking at the Lady in the middle but is actually touching or
connecting with Her.  Mother Mary, on the right side, pregnant, looking toward the events She will be bring about
at Fatima?  Our Lady of Fatima, pregnant, looking towards the future event when She will be the Lady clothed with 
the Sun?  The Lady clothed with the Sun, pregnant, connecting with the events of Fatima in the past? And?  Why is She
pregnant?  Well, a New Age will be dawning, will it not and how will it come about?  I think it fits ... you?

Btw ... why no crowns this time?  Well, She was and is the handmaiden of the Lord, is She not?   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 01:50:58 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2019, 09:44:07 AM »
http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-74/

And speaking of the Handmaiden of the Lord and the culmination of it all, look at Plate 74, Lost Book of Nostradamus.
If the three seated Ladies in the chair and bed are the same as the previous two pics you will see the following.
There is Mother Mary on the right side of the picture.  Next, in the middle is, Our Lady of Fatima, and to her right
the Lady clothed with the Sun looking back towards Mother Mary who is looking forward.  Not towards to any Lady but - forward.
The future?  What will mankind do with this?  Last, but not least, take a gander at the fourth lady in this picture.
The one who seems like a servant.

This lady is tending to the original figure - Mother Mary and what is she doing?  Well, she is either showing homage
to Mother Mary by washing Her feet and/or ... ?  Tending to a wound?  Notice you will see one foot plainly, but the other
is not there.  Remember the tradition of the Lady clothed with the Sun?  The Lady will wound Satan in the back of his head
with Her heel and She, Herself, will suffer a wound doing so    I think it fits rather perfectly with my theory.

One more thing.  If I am correct and the event does happen, it would be right and just for the Pope, in honor of Mother
Mary, to allow women to become Priests and I'll tell you something else.  They'll probably do a Hell of a lot better job than the
fat a$$ wonders they have now.  Just my opinion. 

P.S. Padre, if I am proved right would you kindly consider giving Nostradamus an open apology for even thinking he was to
any degree, Satanic.  It would be greatly appreciated.   
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 12:03:33 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2019, 01:40:59 PM »
1.  The Three Ladies in order beginning with, Mother Mary.

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-44/

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-82/

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-74/

2. The prediction of the events of Fatima followed by a connection with the Third Secret of Fatima
and the warning thereof.  After, I should say, the event with the Lady clothed with the Sun took place.

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-29/

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-53/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 02:51:29 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2019, 01:40:59 PM »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2019, 09:06:14 AM »
And, speaking of Mother Mary ....

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-7/

Lead in - A long time ago when I was a Philosophy student I wrote an essay on, Jacques Maritain, and the only
thing I remember was the opening lines in his essay or book.  To paraphrase -  There is nothing eternal about mankind.
Sooner or later we will have our end of days.  We can't last forever.    Please keep this in mind before I analyse the next picture
from, The Lost Book of Nostradamus.

First of all, let's take a look on the right side of the pic which as stated should be connected to a future event on the other side.
Well, there's a lady who has a halo so it doesn't take that much to assume She could be, Mother Mary.  Or Mother Mary
as the Lady clothed with the Sun?  Notice anything about the halo?  Isn't it like the half moon symbol for Fatima, the Arabic moon goddess who, by the way, had a strong connection with the Garden of Eden, esp the Tree of Life.  Notice anything else?  This symbol
is on its side like the one which appeared in the mountain pic which I associated with the Third Secret of Fatima.  There it was tilted
to look like horns on the skull while this one becomes a halo.  So the connections with Mother Mary, the Lady clothed with the Sun
and the events of Fatima in 1917 is definitely there.  Now, let's look at the figure in the middle.

Here you will see - as it appears many times in the Lost Book - an image of the Pope.  You will note he is touching the Lady
with the halo, so we can surmise it will be something positive.  That's it.  Now, let's look at what appears on the left side
which will be a projected event from the initial image on the extreme right.

Well, there is a dragon but not as large as one would suspect.  There is a lady there as well and if you look at the vestment
she is wearing, you will see an image of Mother Mary on the front - in some versions of the book - or a faint image of Jesus.
Conclusion?  Mankind at our end of days heeded the warning and we stayed on the right side of God.  It should be remembered,
if the Lady of the Sun event did happen then the only other Heavenly event to come would be the Second Coming.  There could be
nothing else.  Jesus did return and mankind was predominantly good.  Satan had a downfall and mankind kept him down.
Hence the small dragon.  Uh huh.  Look at the pic again esp at the face of the lady in question.  See it?   

It'S A DUAL IMAGE.   On the one hand you will see a normal looking face and, if you look at it again
it could be a - and it rhymes with witch - a b..ch with a forked tongue.  So, who is she?  Look at the cup.
There's only one lady - b...ch - in the Bible with such a description and that's the Harlot of Babylon
in the Book of Revelation who drinks from the cup of abomination and she's about to pass it to the Pope.
Meaning?  Well, if she comes about, that means all the negative things in Revelation will come about as well
and that dragon - Satan - will rise to heights unimaginable.  Dominating everything including the Church.
Nostradamus is showing us there will be only two possibilities for our end of days.  Mankind will be predominantly
on the right side of God and we kept that dragon small or we won't - when the Second Coming occurs.

Makes sense?

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-53/
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 10:38:09 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2019, 04:50:47 PM »
C 5 Q 32

When all is good well abundant
In Sun and Moon your ruin approaches
It will come from the sky as you rift through your exhausted fortune
In the same state as the seventh rock.

If you've been reading this post you will note I already analyzed the above verse and the
the conclusion I came up with was that the above event from the sky will happen in Canada,
more specifically, in the province of Quebec  and even more specifically, Quebec City.
You will also note that I stated there were ties with Lyons in France and Quebec City in Canada.
Both were a New City,  The former has a tagline - city of walls, Quebec City was a walled city.
The first located art 45 degrees latitude, the latter at 46 degrees which when combined would equal to
45 degrees like the New City quatrain.  Lyons has a definite connection with Mother Mary and ... Well, you know.
i've already been through this.  Anything else?  Yes.

I've stated that the two first explorers to try colonize Canada for France  failed and in the explorers
(noblemen)  ten dollar names was the word - Rock.  De la Roche in one, and, de la Roque, in the other.   
I also extended the guess that one may have been the seventh child born in their family or one, may have been
the seventh person to have their royal title.  Btw ... the symbol of a flower usually represents the female, does it not?

Take a gander at Plate 40 in the Lost Book of Nostradamus and the right side usually represents a past event
which will connect with a future event on the other side of the page.

http://www.alamongordo.com/lost-book-nostradamus-plate-49/

The flower pointing to, Lyons, on one side? The second flower pointing to, Quebec City, on the other?
Geographically correct?  One, pointing, east, the other, west?  Both on the same plane, if you will? 
Like their latitudes?  Both connecting with the other?  Both countries historically connected? Same image?   
The female?  Seven rocks?  What do you think?

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 07:19:14 PM by Raymond Sayle »