Author Topic: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  (Read 14831 times)

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
Re: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 07:34:57 PM »
Hey Global Yes I've heard that interpretation before but it doesn't state - the pomp and splendor - as it could refer to the South,
it states - sacred.  That to me implies a religious group like the Vatican.  Secondly, it doesn't state the likes of Lincoln will appear - again.  
Also, one of the things that could have happened is - Nostradamus was such an outstanding prophet, he could have referred to two different events
at the same time.  I've also noticed that as well.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:41:04 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 07:50:42 PM »
Hey Global Yes I've heard that interpretation before but it doesn't state - the pomp and splendor - as it could refer to the South,
it states - sacred.  That to me implies a religious group like the Vatican.  Secondly, it doesn't state the likes of Lincoln will appear - again.  
Also, one of the things that could have happened is - Nostradamus was such an outstanding prophet, he could have referred to two different events
at the same time.  I've also noticed that as well.

The dating tells more of the story...He did the same kinda thing with harry truman,and g w bush which i have already posted(and others..events make the people)..While this is dated to the battle?..the speech is still part of that story...Your post gave me an idea to look and see if Nostradamus put a Quatrain in about himself...HE DID!  that confirms everything I know about the dates!

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2018, 03:02:42 PM »
Listen ... Do you want to know a secret?

C2 Q 27

The divine voice will be struck by heaven
And he will not be able to proceed further.
The secret hidden in the revelation
So that people will be walking over and ahead.

I don't know about you, but when I read the above quatrain the first person I thought of was Nostradamus, himself.  
He was a prophet and he knew it, so when he said he was the - divine voice - he was not saying that he was divine but rather,
he was predicting there will be an event which involves the divine.  So let's look at this quatrain in order but without the third line.

The divine voice will be struck by heaven and he will not be able to proceed further.
People will walk over him and ahead.  (As in - walk over and ahead of his grave?)

So, if Nostradamus was speaking about himself  then, isn't he saying that a) he predicted an event regarding God
and b) he will die, so what he saw will not take place in his lifetime?

So, in one way, the secret regarding God which was hidden in - his - revelation will stay with him when he dies
and/or, the secret hidden in the revalation is referring to the future event as it concerns God?

The secret hidden in the revelation.

Is it possible he could have been speaking about the Third Secret of Fatima and how it will be revealed
in the prophecy regarding The Lady clothed with the Sun,  as it is stated in the Book of Revelation?  

The secret hidden in - his - revelation or vision will stay with him when he dies and he will be not able to proceed with it.

The Third Secret of Fatima will be revealed as it takes place in, Revelation?

To me it fits my conjectures.

BTW - I just noticed something.  The event regarding Mother Mary over the skies of Quebec City
does involve a striking of Satan in the back of the head, does it not?  You know.  The Lady clothed with the Sun
in the Book of Revelation?  Take a gander at the first line.   Do you think the phrase - struck by heaven -
was an accident?  

« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 08:51:03 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2018, 03:02:42 PM »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2018, 09:29:56 AM »
And speaking of a sequence of quatrains which ends in a secret being revealed, look at the following.

C4 Q28

When Venus will be covered by the Sun
Under the splendor a hidden form.
Mercury will have exposed them to the fire.
Through warlike noise it will be insulated.

Already analyzed.

Venus was a stand in for Mother Mary clothed with the sun.
The hidden form - Satan.
Mercury, not only the messenger of the gods but also the god of boundaries.
Mercury, the planet, also the ruling planet for Virgo - the Lady.
A sizeable number of people will have a downfall with Satan and will be going to him in time.
Satan (it) will not be destroyed - hence the last line.  Defeated - yes  but not destroyed as per, Hemmingway.

C4 Q29

The sun eclipsed by Mercury
Will be put only second in the sky.
Of Vulcan Hermes will be made for food.
The Sun will be seen pure, glowing, red and golden.

Already analyzed.

Mercury the ruling planet for Virgo - the lady.
The lady will shine brighter than the sun - the Lady clothed with the Sun - as in the Book of Revelation.
Vulcan the god of fire - them - in the previous quatrain - will be going to Hell.  Most likely on July 13 on the very day Lucy of Fatima
was given the three visions, one of them, by the way, was a vision of Hell.
It comes with a warning to mankind - food for thought.  Do not let that - ###%^&!! - rise again.
The Sun will appear as stated in the fourth line after the event.

C4 Q 30.

Eleven times more the Moon will not want the Sun.
Both raised and lessened by degrees.
And put so low one will stitch little gold.
After famine plague, the secret will be revealed.

Not analyzed as of yet.

Eleven times more, could be referring to, Lucy of Fatima's death, on February 13, 2005.
In the sign of Aquarius, no less.  The new Age which will begin with the event mentioned.
It should be remembered Nostradamus stated that very date in a previous quatrain I already analyzed.
Eleven complete years must pass and sometime shortly after - the event in Revelation will take place.
Mother Mary im the foreground, God is behind the event.  Hence the Sun - God - will be lowered by degrees.
Mother Mary - the Lady - in the foreground will be raised by degrees.  Both entities are connected.  

Put so low, one will stitch little gold.  
Yup.  Combining the events of Fatima with the Lady of the Sun in Revelation and with Nostradamus.
The odds would have been tremendously against anyone seeing it - hence - put so low one will stitch little gold.

After famine and plague - standard events in the quatrains -  The secret will be revealed.  As in - the Third Secret of Fatima?
It was not gibberish or a let down as the Vatican claimed - it did have a meaning that will be revealed.
Hence another play on words - revealed - as in a prophecy in Revelation will come about.  As in the events of Fatima.
As in, located in the quatrains of, Nostradamus.

Btw - again.  Go to Wikipedia and read the Third Seret of Fatima - if you haven't already done it.
Notice that it is in sections?  Mother Mary is NOT on the planet earth but looking down upon it.
She then prevents a great chastisment from happening to the world.  So, if She did?  Why does it appear in the second section
that one took place.  Why?  Because in between the sections mankind saw the event of the Lady clothed with the Sun booting
Satan in the back of the head and mankind was warned Not to let him rise again  Prophecy or warning?  I believe it was the latter.
Choose your path mankind.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:13:31 PM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2018, 05:51:53 AM »
Want to check out variations of a single quatrain and see how it or they, could fit my conjectures?
But, of course, there has to be a, lead in.

Way back in my university days one of the subjects I took was early American Lit and, of course, the poet. Walt Whitman
and his book, Leaves Of Grass, was part of the subject matter.  Well, several editions of that book appears in different ways
and the cause was none other than, Walt Whitman, himself.  In other words he would improvise with what appeared in the previous
book so the next edition would appear differently.  Well, I and some Nostradamus scholars believe he did the same thing.
Yes - there could have been problems when one language was translated into another like French to English as it concerns Nostradamus
and yes - the differences with 16th century French as opposed to modern French may have cause problems with the translations
and yes - editors could have made a mistake..  But there does seem at times it was caused by the prophet himself.
So, take a gander at four quatrains which were supposedly the same one.  Pleas note, the verse in question appears in Century 3,
Quatrain 94 and also please note they will be numbered randomly from 1- 4.

1.  For 500 years more they will take notice of him
     Who was the ornament of his time.  Then suddenly
     A great revelation will be made which will make
     The people of that century well pleased.

2.  For 500 years more, held in suspense
     The one who was an ornament of his time.
     Then suddenly a great burst of enlightenment will occur
     That for a time, will render to me, great contentment.

3.   For 500 years more they will hold him in esteem
      The one who shone as the ornament of his time.
      Then a great burst of enlightenment will occur
      Which will render (to me) great contentment.

4.    For more than 500 years they will keep count of him.
       Who was the ornament of his time.
       Then suddenly a great light will he give.
       He for this century will render them very satisfied.  

Now, let's look at this or these quatrains.  First of all, I find it hard to believe there could have been a mistake in
translation esp given the last line and the wide variation which appears.  They do seem. to me, that the differences did
stem from Nostradamus' own hand.  Now, let's go in deeper.

1.  Doesn't the opening phrase remind you of a quatrain which I just analyzed/  You know ... the one which began with the phrase
- Eleven times more - and ended with a secret being revealed?  How I determined it could fit Our Lady of Fatima being the Lady clothed
with the Sun?   Now, look at how the latest verse starts out.  For 500 years more  - and please note the opening which differs almost says
the same thing.  For more than 500 years.  He could have been speaking of the same event.  Now, where does the 500 years fit?

2.  Nostradamus was born in 1503 and since most of the century was still ahead of him then counting from the 1500's by centuries
that would have the fifth century ending in 2001 or 2004, would it not?  Of course, if he was referring to himself then the descriptive terms
have to fit him.  Wasn't he the ornament of his time?  Predicting future events which would happen in time?  Wasn't he held and still held
in esteem by a group of people?  Aren't the people who hold him in esteem in suspense, expecting more predictions he made to come to pass?

3.  Now, look at what he is predicting and if it isn't a monumental event concerning mankind then, I don't know what is.
A sudden burst of enlightenment?  A great light?  A great revelation from the Book of Revelation?  Well, if the event I'm predicting does take
place then it would fit in perfectly.  Now, let's look at the ending.

4.  There seem to be two different trains of thought as it comes to the closing line.

One - that mankind will seem happy with the event as in - The people of that century will be well pleased

Two - Nostradamus seems to be happy with with what he sees in his vision ... for a while.  That for this century will render - to me - great contentment.

Well, dealing with the first - Nostradamus did have a sarcastic streak in him, so if the event which proves that God exists
will make mankind well pleased is something that has to be seen.  Of course, if my conjectures prove to be true.

As for the second -  Well Nostradamus does seem to be happy for a while.  Of course if it is the Age of Aquarius
which will begiin with the same said event does happen.  A very positive time for all humanity.  Will it hold all the way through
to the real end of days?  Who knows?  People are people, after all.  Last comment.

5.  So who is or are the males or male figures in the last two lines of the fourth version presented?  
As in -

Then suddenly a great light will he give.
He for this century will render them very satiffied.

I don't know.  It reminds me of - the secret hidden in the revelation line - on the previous page.
Is Nostradamus referring to himself and he will not be able to proceed further or God?

I think it's the latter.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:07:06 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2018, 09:22:49 AM »
BTW and this is a continuation of the previous page.
As you may have guessed, I found a few more variations of the said quatrain
and there's one which stands out as for the timing of the event I'm predicting.
Take a look.

C3 Q94

For 500 years more one will count.
He who was the ornament of his time.
Then suddenly great clarity is given.
Throughout the century the very suppressed returns.

So, if - 500 years more - is a count from Nostradamus and he was indeed, the ornament of his time
and - Eleven time more - refers to a counting from the the most recent event concerning Fatima which is, February 13, 2005
as in the day, Lucy of Fatima, died, then ...  is there another indicator of the - when - for the event I'm predicting in the quatrain above?  
I think so.  In fact, it was in the news.  Source - BREITBART

For the first time in history there are more Jews living in Isreal than America, making the Jewish state the home
of the largest Jewish population in the world.  As in - Throughout the century the very suppressed returns?

Nothing much, just a prophecy from the Old Testament taking place which had to happen before the Messiah comes but then ...
Maybe there will be an event regarding a Lady and a warning which will precedes that?  Come to think of it, the Jews have
a tradition that Satan must have a downfall a) before the Messiah comes a/o b) before the Thrid Temple for the Messiah is built.
Interesting.  Of course, if Satan did have a downfall and a sizeable number of people had a downfall with him and the marked
will be judged by God before the world then maybe ... just maybe, mankind could change?  Think about it.

Incidentally, if Satan did have a downfall from Mother Mary and he was the only victim and billions of people - scratching themselve - saw it on
TV or whatever, what do you think most would say?  Well, Satan got his, all right.  It has nothing to do with us.  Of course, if a sizeable number
of people has a downfall with him and they faced God in judgment before the world.  Uh, yeah.  One could assume the message was for all
mankind.  Yes?

And speaking of - us.  You do remember I analyzed the following quatrain.

C 3 Q46

The sky (of Plancus city) forebodes to us
Through clear signs and fixed stars.
That the time of sudden change is approaching.
Neither for its good, nor for its evil.

Yeah, you remember.  Plancus founded Lyons.  The new city for the Roman Empire.
45 degrees.  A stand in for Quebec City, the new city to France.  The event of the Lady clothed with the Sun
booting Satan in the head in the sky.  His downfall and a sizeable number of people having a downfall with him.
Neither for Quebec City's good or for its evil.  It wll be the ground zero for the New Age to begin.  And, oh yes the
suddeness of it all.  Like?   Well ...

Like ... suddenly great clarity is given
Like ... then suddenly a great burst of enlightenment will occur
Like ... then suddenly a great revelation will be made.
Like ... then suddenly a great light he will give.  Maybe, He?

They do rather match the line in the last quatran, does it not?

That the time of sudden change is approaching.

Now, so far we have a sudden event which will take place in the sky over a particular city
which will come with a warning - as in - forebodes to us (mankind) - and an event which  will
cause a change - as in - the beginning of a New Age?  We also have a sudden event which will bring
great clarity to mankind.  A great enlightenment, or be, a great revelation for mankind.  Like maybe an event
as predicted in the, Book of Revelation?  Any other sudden events which fits my conjectures?  Well take a gander.

C 10 Q 79

Sudden joy to sudden sadness.
It will occur in Rome for the graces embraced.
Grief, cries, tears, weeping, blood, excellent mirth.
Contrary bands surprised and trussed up.

First, of all, this quatrain to me - like some others which I analyzed - seems disjointed.  Or, a better way
to put it has to have the lines put in some type of order.  Here's the way I see it.

First line -  Sudden joy to sudden sadness.  So, what are the effects of the sudden joy and sudden sadness?

Well, that's in the third line NOT. the second.  Here's the way the sequence would have been maintained.

Sudden joy to sudden sadness.
Grief, cries, tears, weeping, blood, excellent mirth.

Now look at at.  Where's the sudden joy for some people, but with the - excellent mirth.
Where is the sudden sadness for some people but with the - grief, cries, tears, weeping, blood.
Gees, if this was a sudden event stemming from God, you'd almost get the impression that some people,
perhaps, a sizeable number people, will be having a judgment day before the world.  Again, grief, cries, tears, weeping,
blood.  Yes?

Now let's look at the two remaining lines and see if there is a logic there.

It will occur in Rome for the graces embraced.
Contrary bands, surprised and trussed up.

Well, if the event I'm predicting is connected to the events from, Fatima, in 1917.
That the Lady clothed with the Sun will be, Our Lady of Fatima then ... Well, shouldn't the first religious
organization to be commenting on the event, be the, Vatican?  The Vatican in Rome, no less?  
And?  Well, how wrong they were regarding, Fatima and the Third Secret therein?  As in - the graces embraced.  
Their opinion?   Their official pronouncemnet on the subject?  How the Third Secret of Fatima, was,  politely put, a let down.  
And, now for the last line.

The contrary bands surprised, trussed up.

Well, I guess the bands of people who disagreed with the Vatican's official version will be happy to say the least.  
Lifted?  I know I'll be sleeping better.  And?

C 5 Q 65

Come suddenly the terror will be great
Hidden by the principal ones of the affair.
And the lady on the charcoal will no longer be in sight
Then little by little the great ones will be angered.

Already analyzed, so I'll keep it short.

Hidden by the principal ones of the affair.
So, there is a group of people who were hidden, which kept this affair from being in the public's eye.  
Now, who do you think whould have that much power to do so?  I already told you, way back when.

Then suddenly, great terror will come.  
And against?  Well, all the individuals who were in this affair including the principal ones who hid it.  Correct?

The lady on the charcoal will no lomger be in sight.  
Of course, if She was no longer in sight then, at one time, She must have been in sight.  Do you think it could
have been Mother Mary and She brought about the sudden terror to the aforementioned group?  And?  Well, if She
is last seen walking on charcoal then, somehow some way, there had to be a fiery end to something.  Think about it.  And?

Little by little, the great ones will be angered.  
I don't know, if the world will demand verification from the Normans after this event over the New City then,
couldn't the great ones here be reps of the Canadian government?  Angered because they have to do it?  Angered when
they see who was involved in this affair?  Like maybe members of the Micky Mouse Club?  Inside joke.

Off Topic ... May you and yours have a Happy New ... Well, since I don't if I'm right about my theory ... Year.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 04:40:18 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »
Well, since I just presented some variations of the same quatrain and how there was a divine voice or a voice
(like from Nostradamus) speaking of a divine event to come, check out the following ,,,, and, yes, there are two slightly
differing variations of the said verse.

C4 Q24

The soft voice of the sacred friend is heard under holy ground.
The human flame shines for the divine voice.
It will cause the earth to be stained with the blood of the celibate monks.
And to destroy the sacred (or false) temples of the impure ones.

C4 Q24

Beneath the holy earth of a soul the faint voice is heard.
Human flame seen to shine for the divine.
It will cause the earth to be stained with the blood of monks
And to destroy the holy temples of the impure ones.

Is it that hard to see, Nostradamus, was speaking of himself, dead and buried and his prediction was heard
or - interpreted - and it came to pass?  A prediction regarding God whereby statues s of monks will bleed, perhaps, all over the world?  
If not, certainly in, Lyons and Quebec City?  And how God will blindside everyone, including all the major religions.  Some more so than others?

The world will be shaken, in more ways than one.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:22:16 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2019, 04:53:13 PM »

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2019, 09:34:04 AM »
If you look at my predictions as based on the works of Nostradamus you will see how certain words or phrases keep popping up.
There will be an event taking place over the New City and that New City will have been - a walled city.  Quebec City.
The event will concern the Lady clothed with the sun and that Lady will be Mother Mary, the same Mother Mary who was with us -
in ancient times.  The same Mother Mary who is in Heaven or - a very high place.
That event will tie in with with the events of Fatima which took place in 1917 and Satan will have - a downfall - while he meets
Mother Mary in the sky and it will look - lightning - as stated by Jesus Himself in the New Testament.  A number of people will have a downfall with Satan both the wicked and the innocents will die and a New Age, the Age of Aquarius will begin ... with the strongest warning possible from God.   Let's continue.

Several days ago on April 15, the Church of Notre Dame was on fire.  It made the news worldwide and like I thought, many people were searching the quatrains to see if Nostradamus could have predicted it.  All, including, a fellow member of this Forum presented the same quatrain.  Century 2, Quatrain 51.  And?  Well, here are a few of most common translations and I will be presenting the first two lines of each and then - later on - the last two lines of each.  Let's start and please note the possible Notre Dame incident is in the last sections.

The blood of the just will be demanded in London
Burnt by fire n 66.

The blood of the just will commit a fault at London
Burnt through (by) lightning of twenty threes the six.

Well, I don't know of any researcher who doesn't believe the prediction at hand concerned the great fire of London which took place
in 1666.  I agree.  We have London mentioned by name and the exact year.  What I  discovered the other day, was. London was a walled city and a number of innocent people paid with their lives for being accused of starting the fire.  These were Catholics and/or Catholics of Dutch descent.   So what do we have here?  A walled city with an event which caused the deaths of innocent people and ...
Well, there is the lightning, is there not, except there is no historical evidence that lightning was the cause of the great fire.  Anything else?  Well, the last three numbers of the event could have a connection with the Anti-someone who connects to who?
So ... walled city ... deaths of the innocents ... a connection to Satan and ... lightning.  So where is the Lady?

The ancient lady (dame) will fall from her high place
Several of the sect will be killed.

The ancient lady (dame) shall fall from her high place
Of the same sect many shall be killed.

And many of the same sect will be killed.

The ancient city (dame) will seek to be a better place
Many of the same (suspected) sect will be killed.

Please note for the above ... dame .. in the lifetime of Nostradamus could be translated as - city -
as well as - lady.

So, could have Nostradamus have predicted the Great Fire of London as well as the fire to the Church of Notre Dame one of the most identifiable symbols for the Catholic faith ... falling from her great height?  Yes - fire and the rebuilding of London and the future rebuilding of the same Church, being common to both.  If you also want to add to the last prophecy as in, many of the same sect will be killed, check out the the Quatrain section and see how I responded to GlobalDoom's question.. It happened.  The Sri Lanka massacre
when many Catholics were killed does fit.  Now, if Nostradamus could have predicted two future events is it possible he could have embedded anther one in the same said quatrain.  Well, let's look at it with some minor changes.  Instead of the lady having a fall,
just read the following with her causing one.

Burnt by lightning of twenty threes and six.
The ancient lady from a high place will cause a fall

We do have a walled city.  We do have the deaths of the innocents. 
We do have a connection to Satan and lightning. 
We do have a lady from ancient times and is now in a high place.
We do have a fall from a high place and ...
Many of the same sect will be killed  as in ... the deaths of those with Satan who committed
the most grievous sins ... will die.

By the way ... If you translate, Notre Dame, and, Nostradamus, for that matter, into English, it does mean - Our Lady.
Perhaps, as I've been predicting, it refers to, Our Lady of Fatima, as it concerns a walled city, a downfall, etc.
So why would Nostradamus focus on a fire?  The great fire of London in 1666 and the Church of Notre Dame burning in 2019?
I don't know ... maybe it refers to the Third Secret of Fatima which I interpreted?  There is a fiery sword therein which was aimed at
the earth by an Angel, was there not?  And Mother Mary did quell the flames?  Go back a few pages and read what I wrote.  To me it
fits perfectly.  Maybe, just maybe, the burning of Notre Dame was the last newsworthy event regarding the Christian faith which
had  to take place, before the major one which will shake the world?

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:56:31 AM by Raymond Sayle »

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2019, 01:09:30 PM »
If you look at my predictions as based on the works of Nostradamus you will see how certain words or phrases keep popping up.
There will be an event taking place over the New City and that New City will have been - a walled city.  Quebec City.
The event will concern the Lady clothed with the sun and that Lady will be Mother Mary, the same Mother Mary who was with us -
in ancient times.  The same Mother Mary who is in Heaven or - a very high place.
That event will tie in with with the events of Fatima which took place in 1917 and Satan will have - a downfall - while he meets
Mother Mary in the sky and it will look - lightning - as stated by Jesus Himself in the New Testament.  A number of people will have a downfall with Satan both the wicked and the innocents will die and a New Age, the Age of Aquarius will begin ... with the strongest warning possible from God.   Let's continue.

Several days ago on April 15, the Church of Notre Dame was on fire.  It made the news worldwide and like I thought, many people were searching the quatrains to see if Nostradamus could have predicted it.  All, including, a fellow member of this Forum presented the same quatrain.  Century 2, Quatrain 51.  And?  Well, here are a few of most common translations and I will be presenting the first two lines of each and then - later on - the last two lines of each.  Let's start and please note the possible Notre Dame incident is in the last sections.

Burnt by fire n 66.

Well, I don't know of any researcher who doesn't believe the prediction at hand concerned the great fire of London which took place
in 1666.  I agree.  We have London mentioned by name and the exact year.  What I  discovered the other day, was. London was a walled city and a number of innocent people paid with their lives for being accused of starting the fire.  These were Catholics and/or Catholics of Dutch descent.   So what do we have here?  A walled city with an event which caused the deaths of innocent people and ...
Well, there is the lightning, is there not, except there is no historical evidence that lightning was the cause of the great fire.  Anything else?  Well, the last three numbers of the event could have a connection with the Anti-someone who connects to who?
So ... walled city ... deaths of the innocents ... a connection to Satan and ... lightning.  So where is the Lady?

Please note for the above ... dame .. in the lifetime of Nostradamus could be translated as - city -
as well as - lady.

So, could have Nostradamus have predicted the Great Fire of London as well as the fire to the Church of Notre Dame one of the most identifiable symbols for the Catholic faith ... falling from her great height?  Yes - fire and the rebuilding of London and the future rebuilding of the same Church, being common to both.  If you also want to add to the last prophecy as in, many of the same sect will be killed, check out the the Quatrain section and see how I responded to GlobalDoom's question.. It happened.  The Sri Lanka massacre
when many Catholics were killed does fit.  Of course,  Nostradamus could have predicted another event on top of the two which could have come to pass.  Correct?

Maybe, the ancient Lady from a high place may - cause a downfall - of an entity in the skies above a walled city   ..

To be continued

Raymond you need a copy  of his original text in 2-51, some newer TRANSLATIONS say LADY,but the original text says "DAME"...this is what that line says
"La Dame antique cherra de place haute"   i pretty much use henry c roberts translations  from 1948,and to his credit?..he put DAME instead of LADY.
you might also check 2-35  which i thought was notre dame before i realized 2-51 mentioned both fires....i believe 2-51 he is saying same astrological date for both,
but that 2-35 is the notre dame quatrain stand alone...i have an advantage of knowing how he dated quatrains.

Raymond Sayle

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2019, 01:21:52 PM »

Burnt by fire n 66.

as well as - lady.

when many Catholics were killed does fit.  Of course,  Nostradamus could have predicted another event on top of the two which could have come to pass.  Correct?

Maybe, the ancient Lady from a high place may - cause a downfall - of an entity in the skies above a walled city   ..

To be continued

Raymond you need a copy  of his original text in 2-51, some newer TRANSLATIONS say LADY,but the original text says "DAME"...this is what that line says
"La Dame antique cherra de place haute"   i pretty much use henry c roberts translations  from 1948,and to his credit?..he put DAME instead of LADY.
you might also check 2-35  which i thought was notre dame before i realized 2-51 mentioned both fires....i believe 2-51 he is saying same astrological date for both,
but that 2-35 is the notre dame quatrain stand alone...i have an advantage of knowing how he dated quatrains.

Thx for the info Global. 

Global Doom

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »
You also have to be aware of the double quatrains and the double mirror quatrains for example
3-58 and 3-85 is the invasion of France by the NAZI's part 1 talks about Hitler,and his fate,part 2 talks about Rommel and his fate
another possible mirror is an attack on the USA 2-46 and 2-64 part 1 says how,and part 2 says where,and what happens after

Here we have possible Notre Dame fire 2-35 which may be part 1,and if you look at 2-53 part 2..he is saying plague,which can only be the Muslims
and the reason i think mirror is because the last line mentions the DAME again...I'm going to read the last line as a hint the fire was not an accident!

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »