Author Topic: My Internet Girlfriend  (Read 18040 times)

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
My Internet Girlfriend
« on: July 23, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »
For the longest time. Ive always beleived in Soul Mates.

So.. This Veigrn on the internet.. Been telling me SHE LOVES ME :* :* :* KISS KISS KISS. all the words and such blah blah blah...

Yesterday was extremly upsetting for me. Know. this woman told me to travel all the way from my home town to her home town. over a 12 hour bus ride. so as soon as she gave me a location, i jumped up and left home.           

So Ive been here alittle over 2 weeks now. Soi go up to her place. The old lady was outside cooking steak. I calmly and very nicely start chatting with her. Then i ask her about there daughter.

She was like. Oh yes she is very beautiful. I turned my head away from her and said. Yes.
Then she was like.
Yes.. Its too bad she is going to university.
She looked at me in the most awful ways, such an arrogant person. always saying. Yes. At the beginning of each sentence. So anyway., i was somewhat angry and i walked to the beach.
I come back and knocked on the door. She opens it up. I told her. You can tell her im going home. Then i walked away. and she cried out. "Whats is wrong?"

I SAID SHE LIES.
Having over 20+ Email accounts under different names and such. LArge pages of. SPAM to my emails. ETC ETC ETC.
Everyday its like. WHAT MIND GAME WILL SHE PLAY NOW AND NOTHING IS EVER DECENT OR TRUE.

So. angry and frustrated... about 30 minutes.. I got the nerve to go back there.
i walk up to the place. The old fat man. BIG ****ing eyes, red as hell. I ask him. Is your daughter home i would like to take her for a walk.
He looked at me, BOLD and FURIOUS as he was. Do you know her name he asked.
No. No i dont. It could be Crystal, it could be Samantha im not sure,
Then he got even more mad.
he replied.
Crystal Meth?!!
then the two of them had me surrounded. and i was on there step as they were looking down upon me LIKE SOME FOOL.

I backed down.. "Is this some sort of Joke"
they were like NOOOoooo
They reminded me of two Ugly old crows, scratching there ass's

Okay. so they went back inside, Grabbed a Camera. Took a picture of me, I was trying to smile you see..
You mind if i take your picture he said. At first i was like no.. then i said, i see no point, then i was Sure whatever.
Then he was like. I like your Shirt.
But he was still crued and shrunning. or soemthing. just awful people. awful. Even now as i type this she will be here reading this. shes always like that. Stalking me everywhere. everywhere.
I said to them. She use to own a website. and such, they looked at eachother.. Oh well that could.... I can tell right away they knew who i was talking to.

Then they said, no one lives here like that. We might have people that work here we cant give you her name. Then i was Like
I was getting upset at the fact that i was talking to them for a bit now and this situation was getting more heated.

So i said. GOOD! Thats all i need to know.. and away i walked. Boy oh boy the old man was angry, the woman walked back in the Country Inn. And there  he was still trying to beckon me to talk to him.. I turned around. AND i said. LOOK.    ILOVE THAT WOMAN.

way i went. then... not to long. A cop showed up. I told him everthing. except that i did not see her. Which i lied. Becuase one night under one of her false emails... she told me to come around 11. at night. And there she was playing with the Blinds passionatly. then she poked herself out the window rolled the blinds up. She would look behind her. But i did not, i was too nervous. the playing with the blinds seemed foolsih enough. like a little girl would have done. So i kept walking. past,

She is one of the first women i ever come across that actually took an intrest in me. The first women ever. i couldnt love her ever more than a person who would accept me.

But now.. as the cops came to me. they did not press charges. we simple talked. then 2 other cops came by, and then again. we simply talked. They asked me, What is your conclusion. I replied. "She Simply dosnt Exist".
and then they were on there way.

So. Just to tell you how i feel veigrn. I am simply upset with your behaviour. You are now an INSULT TO ME. you think you are SO ****ing AWESOME but you are just a little pathetic Girl. with stupid ****ing FAMILY. I cant see you any different from them. They are dicks. and you are simply a Bigger dick than the rest of them. Either way Miss Veigrn. I will make something greater of myself, and you will just be a half wilted moron like you always were. you shallow bigotte.

This one goes to you. you old selfish hag.  :-*

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My Internet Girlfriend
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 02:10:06 PM »
Well you know what Veigrn.

Im very attractive. Good Looking. Artistic and Creative. My IQ may be Low but my intellegence is EXTREMLY HIGHHHH.
I might not have a fancy this or a fancy that. or for that matter a whole lot.
I RATHER HAVE NOTHING than than., the selfish things you obviously NEED AND WANT YOU SELFISH SELFISH LTITLELELEF GIRL.

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 02:18:22 PM »
That one night when i packed and Was Heading home i walked by your place and punched the telepone pole beacuse i think you are some ****ing stupid. GHRRARaerrrrr you make me angry.
And i was walking. back to the busssss. And i look to the nights sky, Show me something i said.

THERE IT WAS, as i always looked to the sky for gods grace, a shooting star. as it was overtop of my very bright heading in my direction, i broke down... changed my ****ing mind. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 02:18:22 PM »

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 02:19:38 PM »
I said, DONT THANK ME THANK THE GODS. I was ANGRY AND I WAS NOT GOING TO STOP!

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 02:20:41 PM »
IM STALKING RYAN WALSH . She posted.

roy frier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
did you ever think that it was foolish to go see her on a bus most girls will leave you flat if you can not attain a certain level of success

VicDelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »
Sad story man. You really just gotta be careful trusting people on the internet, you know?

Vic
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 05:50:46 AM by nosty »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 03:55:08 PM »