Author Topic: Century X : #20  (Read 5831 times)

Edward Palamar

• Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!
    • View Profile
    • Risen from the Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
    • Email
Century X : #20
« on: January 01, 2015, 07:11:36 PM »
X:20
All the friend who will have belonged to the party,
For the rude in letters put to death and plundered:
Property up for sale at fixed price the great one annihilated.
Never were the Roman people so wronged.

I've often responded to posts on forums when demonization is detected as to the fourth line here, but I don't put anyone to death for it.  That's the problem with many moderators when they are given power and then choose to abuse it (use it abusively).  But rude isn't reprehensible when one is merely mirroring back to someone what has already been stated; it isn't even rude.  Through illegal bannings, however, the matter is forced to a later, but more lasting settlement (cf. "everlasting captives" / "everlasting captive times" : http://nostradamus.org/f/index.php?topic=510.0)

The second line here hints at the quatrain about "he is happy who is far from such happenings", for the aversion shown from the "such happenings" is due to the unproven status (false accusation) concerning my being rude.

The third line is theft/robbery, which is reprehensible.

Earlier this week I woke to a definite look at this quatrain, and also the stark reality of it having occurred.  It involves the attack being fulfilled of Daniel 11:40, the real rudeness of others (more specifically, communists, as stated in line one), and their cruelty in rebellion.

The first line :

refers to the social condition of Daniel 11:4, the kingdom of antichrist.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 02:37:43 PM by Edward Palamar »
St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Century X : #20
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »
I wonder if this doesn't refer to the Communist Pope John XXIII?  He plundered the Church. The Romans obviously are code for Catholics.

John XXIII was a card carrying Mason. He took the papacy from Cardinal Siri. All the Popes since were anti popes who destroyed the Church beginning with Vatican II in 1963. Even JPII was an anti pope. He brought Divine Mercy into the Church which brought the Great Abomination in the "Holy Place." (Matthew 24-25) Even the FBI knew John XXIII was not the true pope. (John, Paul, JPI , JPII, Benedict, Francis) The 7 th pope is the true pope.

The true Pope is the next Pope. Watch for Francis to disappear perhaps without a fight.  The true Pope is of Royal french Blood according to Marie Julie Jahenny.

Edward Palamar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 03:24:08 AM »
You're quite wrong about Vicar Roncalli (John XXIII).  The St. Malachy prophecy for him is "Pastor and Mariner", having not only ties to Venice (a maritime city), but he kept a journal, to which he was faithfully dedicated, to record the events in his spiritual journey, just like a captain keeps log of his ship while at sea.  His writings so were compiled after his death and put into a book, Journal of a Soul.
Peter the Roman

Edward Palamar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 08:19:38 PM »
The first line :

refers to the social condition of Daniel 11:4, the kingdom of antichrist.

Satan doesn't like it when I resist him.
Peter the Roman