Author Topic: Century II : 97  (Read 4458 times)

Edward Palamar

• Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!
    • View Profile
    • Risen from the Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
    • Email
Century II : 97
« on: December 28, 2014, 02:51:52 PM »
Roman Pontiff beware of approaching
The city that two rivers flow through,
Near there your blood will come to spurt,
You and yours when the rose will flourish.

This occurred c. 1966.
St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Century II : 97
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 10:04:21 AM »
The City that two rivers flow through could be NYC -the Hudson and the East Rivers.  NYC is the city that is mentioned in Revelation as everyone knows. It is where the whore of Babylon lives, Desi (10). She sat on the horn of ten kings.

Interesting the the Pope is warned to stay away from NYC. The true pope was educated in Jersey City.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 10:15:28 AM by cusack5239 »

Edward Palamar

• Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!
    • View Profile
    • Risen from the Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 07:34:37 PM »
I was first at the butt end of a revolver back in 1955 A.D. (while I was in the third womb, all three chosen solely by God Himself).  As the prophecy of Daniel states, "his heart shall be stirred".  That same revolver was a basic menace to my life until the time I had my right shoulder blown out with a sawed-off shotgun not long after spitting that blood as stated back in this quatrain from the 1500's.  At times I was told, as a minor, to use it, and I did.  I didn't know who actually shot me that first time until the evening of April 11, 2011 A.D.  They say a criminal always comes back to the place of his crime.  In this case, it panned out just that way.

But as for lying in a cell and having someone come to the gate and shoot a ten year old with a .45 automatic into the thorax, then have the bullet ricochet off the wall back through said same thorax, I was carried out spitting blood. (and some c.30 miles from a major city which is watered by two rivers)
St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 01:45:58 AM »
I've been shot at three times. In fact, I could upload the photo of the bullet dent in my current vehicle. I've had the taillight shot out of my vehicle, and when I was a kid, there was left a bullet left in our front room and a bullet hole in our front room window. God has a plan!