Nostradamus.org Forums
November 23, 2017, 01:19:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The end of the World  (Read 8165 times)
3d-aholic

View Profile Email
« on: August 29, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »

...and what you need to know.

Jesus Christ and the 2nd (1st) coming:
Jesus was born just after December 21, 2012.  People believe the world would end and it did technically.  Well at least the calendar ended.   Just as BC became AD, we now have a new calendar.  The calendar won't be renumbered for a dozen more years.  However, Jesus is currently just a child.  He cannot come to his own power until he is 13 years old, and thus a "man".   

Mabus:
Mabus is an anagram of Bush, who killed Sadam, Sadam backwards in a mirror mab and the last half of Bush ush.  The beginning of the beginning.  It is also an angram of Obama who killed Osama.  Middle part ma ba s (because that is the middle of the beginning)  Why?  Because in the end times,  God commands us to make up our mind about who is "real evil".  Everyone must make a choice and that choice is how God determines who's soul is clean.  Is it the Islamic Muslim fundamentalists?, or as in the 3rd representation of the anagram (because that is the end of the beginning), the United States (US) it May be US or it May be us.  Both the Christian Bible says man must take a side and make up their mind and so does the Koran.

WWIII:
WWIII started on 9/11.  It will be apparent to all that this is the case once Obama comes "out of power", which could be due to end of office or any other reason.  WWIII will involve the unification of Iran/Iraq and Syria.  It could be IS or it could be Iran taking over IS.  Either way, this eventual power will invade Turkey and go into Europe through Turkey.  Nuclear weapons will be exchanged.  Chemical weapons and biological weapons will also be used.  Many people will die and loose their heads one way or another.  Rome will be invaded and the Vatican will be sacked and burned to the ground.  The current pope is the last pope.   The US will fight against the enemy and nearly loose.  Russia who is neutral during the conflict will join on the US side at the end and change the tide to a US victory.

This war will come to an end by the end of year 2026.   The world will not be destroyed.  Christ or Mohammed will come to save the day (depending on your choice).  A one world government will be enacted and world peace will reign afterwards.

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:29:35 PM »

Stick to the Bible for true prophecy. We are in chapter 16 of 22 chapters of Revelation. All that remains is the epic earthquake, Armageddon in Northern Israel, and the destruction of Babylon wherever that may be. Oh yes, some hailstones. That's it. Then it is over and we have the wedding of the Lamb.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »

I wonder how Babylon is destroyed?  According to the Bible, Babylon is a great city on the great waters(Lakes?). It could be Toronto which will certainly be destroyed. It could also be NYC where the whore of Babylon lives. But I think these two places will be flattened along with Persia. I thought Persia will be destroyed by a flood, but God said he wouldn't destroy the world by flood again. Maybe the massive epic earthquake will be what destroys Iraq and Iran. there are earthquakes there now in the border region. That's my guess. I doubt it would be a nuclear bomb, but it could be. No doubt it will be catastrophic of gigantic porportions. No one will escape but the good, if there are any. The Arabic race gets what it deserves in double portion the Bible states. God would have saved them if there had been even 10 good men.The Bible states that a bastard child (Ishmael) will not amount to anything.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 05:33:59 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:28:06 PM »

I think we are going to seed the world economy take a serious downturn very shortly. Things cost too much and people don't have money for anything but bare essentials, if they have that much. I wonder what Nostradamus said about it?
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »

NYC will be destroyed because the Whore of Babylon, Katie Davar, lives there. She is a Muslim woman I met in Toronto. Her real name is Desi = 10 10 Horns and 10 Kings.
daviisaidon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 09:50:20 AM »

...and what you need to know.

Jesus Christ and the 2nd (1st) coming:
Jesus was born just after December 21, 2012.  People believe the world would end and it did technically.  Well at least the calendar ended.   Just as BC became AD, we now have a new calendar.  The calendar won't be renumbered for a dozen more years.  However, Jesus is currently just a child.  He cannot come to his own power until he is 13 years old, and thus a "man".    

Mabus:
Mabus is an anagram of Bush, who killed Sadam, Sadam backwards in a mirror mab and the last half of Bush ush.  The beginning of the beginning.  It is also an angram of Obama who killed Osama.  Middle part ma ba s (because that is the middle of the beginning)  Why?  Because in the end times,  God commands us to make up our mind about who is "real evil".  Everyone must make a choice and that choice is how God determines who's soul is clean.  Is it the Islamic Muslim fundamentalists?, or as in the 3rd representation of the anagram (because that is the end of the beginning), the United States (US) it May be US or it May be us.  Both the Christian Bible says man must take a side and make up their mind and so does the Koran.

WWIII:
WWIII started on 9/11.  It will be apparent to all that this is the case once Obama comes "out of power", which could be due to end of office or any other reason.  WWIII will involve the unification of Iran/Iraq and Syria.  It could be IS or it could be Iran taking over IS.  Either way, this eventual power will invade Turkey and go into Europe through Turkey.  Nuclear weapons will be exchanged.  Chemical weapons and biological weapons will also be used.  Many people will die and loose their heads one way or another.  Rome will be invaded and the Vatican will be sacked and burned to the ground.  The current pope is the last pope.   The US will fight against the enemy and nearly loose.  Russia who is neutral during the conflict will join on the US side at the end and change the tide to a US victory.

This war will come to an end by the end of year 2026.   The world will not be destroyed.  Christ or Mohammed will come to save the day (depending on your choice).  A one world government will be enacted and world peace will reign afterwards.

The pre-Millennial world war with the nations on the earth was written to occur and then the false prophet gog will take over the rulership of the nations along with 10 Worldwide leaders {possibly Nephilim; which are 'fallen' angels who are in Human forms} for 1335 days or 44 1/2 months or 3.655 years.

We were given a possible date from history concerning Abraham...

605-606 minus 19 years to the Conquering of Judea plus 515.25 years minus 80 years minus 4 years in the Reign of Solomon = 1017.25 BC

+ 480 to since Egypt is written = 1497.25 + X in Egypt; plus 147 for Israel plus 60 for Isaac plus 100 for Abraham = 1804.25 BC + X in Egypt.

plus 70 Terah = 1874.25 + X.

plus 2014 AD = (3888.25 years + X)/ 490 =

7.9352040816326530612244897959184 cycles of 70 x 7 + (X/490)

3888.25/777 = 5.0041827541827541827541827541828 cycles + X/777

3888.25/666 = 5.8382132132132132132132132132132 cycles + X/666

107.75 years using 666 which is about the time when Isaac was 8.

(3888.25 + X)/ 1335 = 2.912546816479400749063670411985... + X/1335.

991.175 years from 3.655 using X= 3888.25/1335

1000 - 991.175 = 8.825 years.

Example:
2.912546... + X/1335 = 3

X = 116.75109 years in Egypt?

490 x 3 = 1470...

- 1335 = 135 years...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:26:36 PM by daviisaidon » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

The war will be over by Nov19 2014.   We have 60 days to go. Get on your knees if you haven't already. God's wrath is coming. Wathch for the earthquake and the war.

I reign as King for 1618 years - the Great Monarch. Soon you'll see arise the Holy Pope- the true Pope  Hes my relative as professized by Marie Julie Jahennny. Together we will bring the world under the control of God.   Humanity will flourish. Some of the dead will be raised. I laid down my life for my friends whomever they are?
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 12:25:37 AM »

"His sword [WORDS]will be moved by Divine power......" (Rudolph Gekner, 17th Century)

"And a voice fell from the heavens: 'Here are those whom I have chosen'" [JESUS:WILL YOU BE KING IN  MY NAME?](i.e. the Great Monarch and the Holy Pope) (Premol, 5th Century)

Many more such references could be cited, but these suffice to show that the Great Monarch will, indeed, be sent by God. The context of these short excerpts can be found in "CATHOLIC PROPHECY".

Literally hundreds of prophecies announce the rise of the Great Monarch. Here are a few:

"A Frankish King will one day rule over the entire Roman Empire." [FINISHED AUGUST 11, 2014](St. Augustine, 5th Century)

"The sixth period (of time) [3761 BCE -2014] will begin with the powerful Monarch." (Ven. B. Holzhauser, 17th Century)

"The good people will triumph when the return of the King is announced." (Curé of Ars, 19th Century)

"He will come from the Fleur-de-Lis..[FRANCE]." (Old Saxon prophecy)

"... a King of the House of Lilies..."[BOURBON] (St. Cataldus, 5th Century)

"He shall recover the Crown of the Lilies....."[LOUIS XVII'S THRONE] (St. Caesar, 5th Century)

"The White Flower again takes possession of the Throne of France." (St. Hildegarde, German Abbess, 12th Century)

"He shall inherit the Crown of the Fleur-de-Lis" (Bishop Ageda, 12th Century)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2014, 10:52:08 PM »

Here is why Jesus comes this year, probably Nov 19

4 BC+9 month pregnancy-1+2014+323/365 days=202.863

The dampened sin curve equation, of course is:

Y=e^tcos (2Pit)

2.01863=e^tcos (2Pi *2.01863)

201.863=e^t(1.000)

t=.7024~0.7076=1/sqrt 2

From the 1-1-sqrt2 triangle, the angle is 45 degrees. 45 is God.

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE. I'M GOING TIME TRAVELING! I did my best to explain everything.GOD LUCK!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »

There are a lot of smart people who don't yet realize we're in the last days. Even if it were 2.5 years, its still very near. Jesus said we are near 2000 years ago.

I've found the Holy Grail of Physics. It is the single equation that describes our vector space. Its on Cusack's Model of the Universe blog or book.

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 08:21:08 PM »

Things are heating up in Jerusalem and in Ukraine (tanks). How much of a push do they need to end the world with Armageddon?  Jews eye the Dome of the Rock and the Al Asa q Mosques. The Bible tells us Babylon is utterly destroyed never to rise again. Putin tells us that Russia will be great or not at all. It all sounds like a prescription for the end to me. Expect Jesus soon!  Maybe He'll come before the disasters?  We still have that epic earthquake to go.

The Apostles asked Jesus directly, If it is that difficult to be saved (impossible), who then can be saved (no one)? Jesus answered, What is impossible for man (nobody) is possible for God (somebody or everybody?).

I laid down my crown (head) and scepter (right arm) on the mount of Olives. My reign is over. I don't think there is a thousand year reign as prophecized by many Saints. I think Jesus will be here. He'll rule the world Himself. No need for a Pope if He's here. I wonder what happened to the thousand year reign? A day is like a thousand years for God. What day?

We hobble along as people go on marrying up till the final day. Make sure you are like the wise Virgin and have oil for your lamp. November 19? Is there time remaining? At least I don't have to get the sticker renewed on my car.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 08:21:08 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: