Nostradamus.org Forums
November 23, 2017, 01:22:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAMBS & GOATS  (Read 3070 times)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:40:13 PM »

The Judgement is over with. It happened at the Cathedral of the Immaculate conception under the IDOL as I sat in the presiders chair over two days. On the left were the condemned. Theyare the GOATS.  On the right are the LAMBS. They are the saved.

GOATS stands for God Only Allows Three Saints.

LAMBS stands for Leo, Anthony and Me Brother saints. Br Leo and Br Anthony are are the only two brother I knew here in Rogersville Trappist Monastery.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 01:07:53 PM »

There is 100 days from today, August 11  till Nov 19.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »

As of August 12, 2014 the French Crown and Christianity and with it the Holy Roman Empire comes to an end. I signed an armistice which I mailed to the Monastery.

I was handily defeated in a fist David and Goliath (me) fight yesterday and no longer have the capacity for fighting. What else could I do?  I can't fight.  It is over. St Michael failed to defend France and the French Kings. The devil destroys us because he hates us,  God destroys us because he loves us. "Take up your cross...."

So it is all finally over. Turn to prophets to find out what comes next. I have to lick my wounds.

Machiavelli is the only philosophy that actually works. Jesus is a dreamer. So was Aristotle and Plato.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:11 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »

I figured out from the sine and cosine curves that 33.3% are saved and 66.6% are lost. This jives with the Bible: Two thirds of the angles felll fronm Heaven. Good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: