Nostradamus.org Forums
April 30, 2017, 03:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does anyone believe in past life regression?  (Read 19252 times)
FraZZleD

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »

I posed this questions to see what everyone feels about this subject.
It is leading up to another subject about Nostradamus.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:59:44 PM »

I posed this questions to see what everyone feels about this subject.
It is leading up to another subject about Nostradamus.

Well I do believe in reincarnation but if past life regression is possible I'm not sure.
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 08:01:45 PM »

yes i believe in it and reincarnation.

Quatrain 17 of Century 7:
    "The prince who has little pity or mercy will come thru death (i.e. die)
     to change and become very knowledgeable."
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 08:01:45 PM »

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 02:36:00 PM »

Century 10 Quatrain 72: The reincarnation of King Francis I in July 1999 , the father of king Henry, King Henry was a good friend of Nostradamus

To reincarnate the king of Angoulmois

10   72.

Reƒuƒciter le grand Roy d'Angoulmois

Angoumois = former province with capital Angoulême

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_I_of_France
FraZZleD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 11:48:33 PM »

Sorry I've haven't been around for awhile..... I am taking care of my family and my mother who is 91 years old. My life is full so to speak.

Now back to the question......

Well I found this book on line. It was written by a hypnotist that does past life regressions. While doing a past life regression on this woman. It turned out this woman was a man in her past life and this man turn out to be a student of Nostradamus. She was fascinated about this. Wouldn't you be?  I know I would. Anyways, she was asking questions about their studies. When one day Nostradamus cut in while she was talking to this student of his.
The student had relayed their conversation with Nostradamus. 

The hypnotist said this has NEVER happened before ever. This made her even more curious. He asked her to do something for him. He wanted her to rewrite his quatrains in plain ordinary language so the world would know what he was trying to say.  This got the hypnotist very curious and she also put him though many tests to make sure she really contacted him.  She recorded every session and wrote the books, there are 3 books. Transcribing the quatrains. It took her 2 years to get it done.

She had to get someone that knew French, she also had to find someone that knew astrology because she didn't know either. And she had to do a ton of research to prove what he was telling her, which she did.  The book is probably the best book I ever read in my entire life and it left me feeling like I knew Nostradamus very well. I have read two of the books in 1 week because I could only find two of the books on line. The third book I have to buy if I can find it in a book store.

It is full of information. It explains why it was written in codes, It explains about things in our life right now. In his words he says most of the quatrains were about the worst of times.  Meaning the time about Revelations in the Bible. He considers this the worst time period. He said why would I write about the different histories in each century? He was trying to warn the future of the dangers that were coming.  So most of the quatrains are about the worst time in history. Not all, but most are. 

This happened back in the 1980. So try and see what life was back then.... We didn't really have computers then, or cell phones, he talks about these to her.  He talks about technology we have today that we didn't have back then.  He spends much time talking about the anti-Christ. So if you were born after the 80's it might be hard for you to understand that a hypnotist couldn't have known this stuff back in that time. He (Nostradamus) also goes into how he sees into the future which is sacred knowledge back then. This is also how Edgar Cayce saw into the future. Nostradamus also claims that Jesus could do this too.

Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce both claim everyone is capable of doing this. I know because I have done it a few times my self. It's self explanatory if you read the books. You will then know how to  do this.

If your interested in reading the books let me know and I'll post the link here:

FraZZleD

batman624

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »

ok post the link
FraZZleD

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:15 PM »

Here you go I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.exoperiodismo.com/uploads/9/2/3/3/9233264/dolores_cannon_conversationswith_nostradamus_i.pdf
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 08:44:15 PM »

Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2015, 07:56:20 PM »

Being born, being born again, and the Resurrection is serious business, and is only possible through the Blessed Trinity.

God the Father is the maker of all things, visible and invisible.  Anyone saying that there are co-creators simply does not understand this essential tenet of the Creed.

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
DrQuinn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2015, 06:12:55 AM »

I believe in reincarnation.

Budd Hopkins used regression for people to remember things about a certain event. And i believe we can remember about past life.
I heard about a case where a woman in Amerika started to speak in a Chinese dialect. That's intense to me. She never left her home city, and clearly never went to China.

We all have a roll to play
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 01:30:45 PM »

I know of at least four other resurrected souls besides myself.

All five have come through a living mother's womb in order to be resurrected and have been granted new life.

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: