Author Topic: What was the date when Moses was sent to Egypt?  (Read 23399 times)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: What was the date when Moses was sent to Egypt?
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 09:44:56 AM »
The Biblical account of Abraham and Sarah and Abraham and Hagar is true.  The Muslims descend from the bastard child Ismael while the son of promise is Issac from Sarah. You really should read the Bible with humility if you want understanding. Every word of it is true. You'll understand more about the world from the Bible than a physics textbook.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 01:57:20 PM »
The Biblical account of Abraham and Sarah and Abraham and Hagar is true.  The Muslims descend from the bastard child Ismael while the son of promise is Issac from Sarah. You really should read the Bible with humility if you want understanding. Every word of it is true. You'll understand more about the world from the Bible than a physics textbook.

Not every word is true ever. There's truth an crap in every book. Wether a religous book or science book,  and there is truth and crap coming out of everyones mouth. You have given your free will to do something with it and do some thinking and find what you'r looking for.

Anyway I don't think Nostradamus referred to Moses anywhere. Only John

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 02:17:16 PM »
I don't know if this helps or not? According to my research, the Pyramids at Giza, probably built by the Hebrews (who also knew the math behind them)

The Great Pyramid, t=0.9 or (900-500=400 BC) years before Christ. Y=1=Energy  Alexander the Great conquered Egypt in this period. Ptolomy was made Pharaoh.

Doing the same for the Chephren Pyramid is at 1.85  (1850-500)=1350  King Tut became Pharaoh.

The third pyramid lies at 2.5375 or 2037 BC. , end of the old Kingdom.

Stonehenge was built by the same people in about 2037 BC. So the Hebrews left Egypt with Moses. Some of them ended up in Ireland, Scotland and Wales.So of them ended up in the Mayan culture in Mexico.I wonder when their pyramids were built?

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 03:02:17 PM »
There is no "crap" in the Bible. The Holy Spirit wouldn't allow it. Nostra-Dame-us was a Catholic and a former Jew. Certainly the Bible plays a big part in his thinking.

Modern people think we know more the ancients. We don't. The Egyptians knew the Energy parabola - the current Holy Grail of Physics - as laid out in their pyramids. My blog on it explains it.

BTW, I did not start this thread. Peace!

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 03:55:50 PM »

Where is "John" in Nostradamus?

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2014, 03:57:14 PM »

[/quote]

Not every word is true ever. There's truth an crap in every book. Wether a religous book or science book,  and there is truth and crap coming out of everyones mouth. You have given your free will to do something with it and do some thinking and find what you'r looking for.

[/quote]

I;'m curious. Where is John in Nostradamus?

daviisaidon

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
The Biblical account of Abraham and Sarah and Abraham and Hagar is true.  The Muslims descend from the bastard child Ismael while the son of promise is Issac from Sarah. You really should read the Bible with humility if you want understanding. Every word of it is true. You'll understand more about the world from the Bible than a physics textbook.

Not every word is true ever. There's truth an crap in every book. Wether a religous book or science book,  and there is truth and crap coming out of everyones mouth. You have given your free will to do something with it and do some thinking and find what you'r looking for.

I was interested in how the dates are related:

1523~ BC and 1523 AD with Nostradamus.

~3046 years...

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:06:26 AM by daviisaidon »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »
The Biblical account of Abraham and Sarah and Abraham and Hagar is true.  The Muslims descend from the bastard child Ismael while the son of promise is Issac from Sarah. You really should read the Bible with humility if you want understanding. Every word of it is true. You'll understand more about the world from the Bible than a physics textbook.

Not every word is true ever. There's truth an crap in every book. Wether a religous book or science book,  and there is truth and crap coming out of everyones mouth. You have given your free will to do something with it and do some thinking and find what you'r looking for.

I was interested in how the dates are related:

1523~ BC and 1523 AD with Nostradamus.

~3046 years...

I'm not sure, but Nostradamus was born in 1503 (3 Bc for the bitrth of christ.) The energy parabola x^2-x-1  has a derivative where x=1 when Nostradamus was born.

Interesting that 3763 BC first year according to Jews, less 3046=717   1/717=  0.86  =sin 1 = cos 1 

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 12:34:50 PM »
According to my model on the universe, the Energy = 0.86 on the Y Axis with t time along the X Axis. Its covered on my blog Astrotheology the Missing Link.