Author Topic: Century 8 Quatrain 1: PAU NAY LORON  (Read 38669 times)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Century 8 Quatrain 1: PAU NAY LORON
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 05:13:42 PM »
She did have a difficult life.  From poverty to world wide attention to the cloister then death.  There is no holiness without the cross. That's one way we know John XXIII was not a real Saint. He said he did not suffer.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »
She did have a difficult life.  From poverty to world wide attention to the cloister then death.  There is no holiness without the cross. That's one way we know John XXIII was not a real Saint. He said he did not suffer.

Indeed difficult life she never wanted the worldwide attention and now she is in a glass coffin getting attention until eternity. How terrible. Hope someone will stand up for her and give orders to burry her in holy ground so she can finally rest.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 12:37:41 PM »
Anyway..... Bernadette and Lourdes probably don't have anything  to do with this quatrain at all, unless the spring that Bernadette digged up from the mud is a sign that the place is on top of a volcano.

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 12:37:41 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 03:00:28 PM »
Well the Immaculate conception has everything to do with the end times. She is the leader of the forces of good.  All that's left now is the earthquake and Armageddon , and then the wedding of the Lamb. Then the Bible is finished.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 03:00:59 PM »
Hi,

Further to my investigation what Laude could mean I ended up on the webpage Lady of Laus and guess what: almost the same story. The apparition askes people to do penance. Well if this was truly Mary free from orginal sin she would NEVER ask such a thing would she? To me it's a wolf in sheep's clothing operation from beyond whoever it is.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 05:56:35 PM »
Mary was free from original sin, but not us or is it we?  Mary asks us to pray in every apparition. It the central message of all her apparitions.  Mary is who she is because of her Son. Otherwise, she just another teenage Jewish girl. She bore Christ - the God Man. That necessitated the immaculate conception. Its Gods first act of Mercy toward humankind. 

The devil plays tricks by mimicking God. That's why there are pretenders. There is even a Sumerian Myth that is just like Noah and the flood.

The Devil will marry a woman named Mary - Our Lady of the Snows. She is familiar to me. She is a wicked feminist. God doesn`t like proud women.  The Bible states that a woman (including Mary) is as far below a man as Man is below God. She should keep quiet in church. It was through Eva that mankind fell; it is through Ave that it rises.

But in these the end days, we would expect everything to be topsy-turvy.  Soon feminism, homosexuality, democracy, capitalism, Protestantism Hollywood will come crumbling down under the Just arm of God. It is Mary who has stayed it off this long. She`s your Mother of Mercy. Remember God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for less than 10 good men in cities of 200,000each.

Its a rare thing to entre heaven. St Paul said to run the race as if to win. In a race, there is only one victor.(Rev 2:2)

Nostra-damus`name in fact is `Our Lady `How about that! He knew the future.

St Louis Marie de Montfort said that devotion to Mary is a good sign of predestination. I agree.

Let this serve as a warning so that you too can be saved. He who does not believe is already condemned.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 12:50:01 PM »
What about the apparition being the biggest liar in the world since immaculate conception is impossible?
Original sin does not exist either.

Another possibility could be (since Original sin does not exist and immaculate conception not either) Mary the mother of Jesus could not identify herself as Mary because there are millions of people called Mary in the world and had to identify herself this way?

Mary, as a sinner just like anyone else, still being in shock and mourning and still having feelings of revenge because of what happened to her son? Very understandable of course

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 12:50:01 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
Jesus said, Very truly I tell you, unless you are born of water(Baptism) and Spirit (confirmation and belief) you will NOT entre the kingdom of Heaven.  Jesus doesn't mince words.

Baptism takes away Original sin. Mary couldn't be baptized, so she had to be preserved from original sin in another way. There's not much time remaining for your awakening- less than 666 days.  Eternity is a long time, especially near the end, as Woody Allen tells us.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
Mary is so holy she would knock your socks off. She is powerful she has legions of angles who are her command.  The world was lost through a woman; it is saved by a woman. Modern women would do well to imamate the Immaculate Virgin. She's the Spouse of the Holy Spirit. She's the Mother of God. She's the daughter of the Father.

Soon she'll be our only hope. She's already mine.

Now back to Nostra-damus

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 01:41:28 PM »
Jesus said, Very truly I tell you, unless you are born of water(Baptism) and Spirit (confirmation and belief) you will NOT entre the kingdom of Heaven.  Jesus doesn't mince words.

Baptism takes away Original sin. Mary couldn't be baptized, so she had to be preserved from original sin in another way. There's not much time remaining for your awakening- less than 666 days.  Eternity is a long time, especially near the end, as Woody Allen tells us.

Why do you believe "born out of water"  means baptism? I think it just confirms that no one can be born via any "immaculate conception"?

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »
We'll they didn't have "baptism" until John the Baptist baptized Jesus in the Jordan.

Jesus was asked the same question from Nicodemus How can a man be born again from his mothers womb? 

Jesus answered, You are a teacher in Israel and you don't know even this much?

Being born of water makes one a child of God. Until then we are stained with original sin inherited from Adam and Eva. Once we are baptized, we become a child of God. Then if and when we sin again, we have the sacrament of reconciliation that puts us back in the state of grace. Whose sins you forgive, they are forgiven, whose sins you retain they are retained, Jesus said to the Apostles.

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »
Jesus was born without the intervention of any man - the incarnation. He is however, not said to be born as an immaculate conception. Immaculate conception of course refers to Mary's conception , not Jesus'  Mary did not inherit the sin of her parents - original sin.

Everyone who is saved is saved by Jesus.  Its just that Jesus saved Mary before she fell into the mud pit of sin, not like us who fall in then are cleaned off by Jesus. 

You can't make up Theology as you like. It is like Physics, we don't pretend to make up rules of Physics.  We learn them as God reveal them. He revealed Himself to the Jews in scripture; then He revealed Himself in the Word made flesh- Jesus. If you do what I did and study the Gospels, you'll see too.  They looked and looked but they did not see. the listened and the listened but they did not hear. Listen then if you have ears!

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 03:24:16 PM »
Jesus was born without the intervention of any man - the incarnation. He is however, not said to be born as an immaculate conception. Immaculate conception of course refers to Mary's conception , not Jesus'  Mary did not inherit the sin of her parents - original sin.

Everyone who is saved is saved by Jesus.  Its just that Jesus saved Mary before she fell into the mud pit of sin, not like us who fall in then are cleaned off by Jesus. 

You can't make up Theology as you like. It is like Physics, we don't pretend to make up rules of Physics.  We learn them as God reveal them. He revealed Himself to the Jews in scripture; then He revealed Himself in the Word made flesh- Jesus. If you do what I did and study the Gospels, you'll see too.  They looked and looked but they did not see. the listened and the listened but they did not hear. Listen then if you have ears!

I don't think "Mary did not inherit the sin of her parents - original sin" is the correct interpretation. This whole bloodline thing has nothing to do with anything at all: see John 3.6 where Jesus said: "
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit"

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 03:45:14 PM »
There has been billions of Christians Baptized. Its one of 7 sacraments in the Catholic church - the only Christian church for 1500 years.

Jesus also said, Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of Man, you will not have life in you.  Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have ETERNAL life and I will raise them up on the last day.  You can only get the body and blood of Christ from a priest who confects the Eucharist.  All the Protestants are outside Salvation because of this one verse. Jesus said, Get away from me you wicked people, I never knew you.

Jesus also said, He who eats or drinks unworthily (not in the state of grace) brings Judgement upon himself. The precludes salvation for most Catholics.

We also are commanded to keep the Sabbath Holy. Usually  that means attending Mass and not shopping on Sunday.

So that it, Baptism (2 billion), Eucharist (1 billion), Mass (25%), unworthily (1/1200 go to confession regularly)=0.0208% of people alive today. 2083 people. See why 144,000 is a high estimate for Salvation?

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 04:02:55 PM »
We now know from my Physics that the physical universe is the one perceived by humans at 31.8Hz.  Outside that, is the spiritual world.  When we die we pass from the physical  to the spiritual world.  The soul is immaterial.  When one is touched with the waters of Baptism, our soul is transformed, not the body. That is why we see no change. But if you had spiritual eyes you'd see how radiant a baptised soul really is.  One mortal sin un-forgiven in the sacrament of reconciliation tarnishes the soul. If you knew how beautiful you soul is in the state of grace, you'd die of love, said one Saint. Its the Saints who have a window on the spiritual world.  Jesus said, we don't know how poor we really are.

Satanists can tell the difference between a consecrated bread and unconsecrated. So can the mentally ill according to priests.

This then explains the meaning of flesh and spirit.