Author Topic: Century I Quatrain 63  (Read 15715 times)

Myview

• View Profile
Century I Quatrain 63
« on: February 22, 2014, 09:31:01 AM »
Hi,

I think this quatrain is a future event that happens after a big part of the world has disappeared by major floods or a big part of the human kind has died. The flood perhaps caused by the big round mountain of seven stages Mauna Kea.

Century 1 Quatrain  63

The catastrophes to have passed descreased the world
Long time peace, the lands inhabited
Seur will push forward by air, land, sea & water
And again the wars to rise

Les fleaux paƒƒez diminué le monde ,
Long-temps la paix , terres inhabitez .
Seur marchera par ciel , terre , mer , & onde ,
Puis de nouveau les guerres ƒuƒcitez .

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Century I Quatrain 63
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »
The catastrophes might refer to all those plagues in the book of Revelation?  The long time peace may refer to the 1000 years, actually 1618,  years of rest or peace. So you may have it when we have the 27 year war in the distant future.

We still await the final earthquake before Armageddon, soon. That earthquake would cause many tsunamis drowning many.

We had the "hail storm" actually a snow storm that the we have never seen here. Snow is 6 feet deep here.

Revelation 20 - 22

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »
The catastrophes might refer to all those plagues in the book of Revelation?  The long time peace may refer to the 1000 years, actually 1618,  years of rest or peace. So you may have it when we have the 27 year war in the distant future.

We still await the final earthquake before Armageddon, soon. That earthquake would cause many tsunamis drowning many.

We had the "hail storm" actually a snow storm that the we have never seen here. Snow is 6 feet deep here.

Revelation 20 - 22

Yeah "castastrophe"could mean anything:   

fléau : 3 synonymes. 
Synonymes calamité, catastrophe, désastre.

But I think "the world decreased" is literal ,so less land and more water. That's why I thought it to be a natural disaster. I also tried to figure out what Seur could mean and I found it's a name of a French village and a Spanish transport company (LOL), but maybe it's just a surname as well.

Anyway I looked at the European relief map and it looks, in case it's a natural disaster, the Spanish will be very lucky and the French village Seur might end up as a harbour village (now somewhere in the middle of France)

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:42:37 AM »
Hi,

I think it is the French village Seur that will be at the sea/coast in future, after the floods, and will grow as the biggest harbour in Europe.

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 11:30:32 AM »
Hi,

I think it is the French village Seur that will be at the sea/coast in future, after the floods, and will grow as the biggest harbour in Europe.

Could also be 1 verb: surmarcher so coul be anything anyway, whatever plague

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 02:07:44 PM »
Hi,

Could also be 1 verb: surmarcher so coul be anything anyway, whatever plague

Here's another possibility: in this case it could indeed mean that the French village Seur will be at the coast in future:

march:

verb (used without object) 

to touch at the border; border.

Origin: 
1250–1300;  Middle English  marche  < Anglo-French,  Old French  < Germanic;  compare Old English  gemearc,  Gothic  marka  boundary; see mark1

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »
Seur reminds me of soeur = sister. It could refer to the Brother Sun, Sister Moon - St Francis of Assissi? Nostradamus always refers to the Moon.

Now the BV Mary is the Moon because she reflects the light of her Son.   She is often shown with the Muslim crescent moon under her feet.

Mary, the Immaculate Conception leads the battle (marchera) against Satan and the Muslims in the End. Mary is as "Terrible as a battle array".

The Immaculate Conception is the patron of America. So it is American military under Mary which marches by land sea, air and water to defeat the Muslims and Russians in Armageddon.

The Second coming of Christ is called the Triumph of the Immaculate of Mary. Why do Catholics worship Mary anyhow?!:)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 09:06:47 PM by cusack5239 »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »