Nostradamus.org Forums
November 24, 2017, 03:10:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Century 8 Quatrain 1: PAU NAY LORON  (Read 23832 times)
Myview

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:37:08 AM »

Hi,

I haven't yet figured out completely yet but this has definately nothing to do with Napoleon.
Nostradamus never used anagrams
PAU NAY Loron are 3 towns in the south of France at the river Gave De Pau.
This river goes from Pau to Lourdes as far as I can see.
It looks to me that there will be heavy forrest fires or something like that, and the only way to escape is swim via the river.

Century 8 Quatrain 1   

PAU , NAY , LORON plus feu qu'à ƒang ƒera ,
Laude nager , fuir grand aux ƒurrez ,
Les agaƒƒas entrée refuƒera ,
Pampon , Durance les tiendra enƒerrez .

Pau, Nay, Loron, more fire than blood will be
Deviation to swim, to escape………….
The…….entered will refuse
Pampon, Durance …………………….
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 02:10:10 PM »

Lourdes of course is THE  Marian shrine in Catholic France as she appeared to St Bernadette. It was there Mary proclaimed herself to be the immaculate conception."Je suis le immaculate conception."  The Triumph of the Immaculate refers to the victory of good over evil.

M birthday is Feb. 11 - the feast of our Lady of Lourdes. The fire is God's wrath. Look out!Get on your knees!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »

If you read how the code goes in the centuries and quatrains, century 8 Q1 is the last thing to happen according to Nostradamus. The Mus;lims will be put to route in Catholic France, eldest daughter of the Church. I look forward to when I sit as King.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:44:28 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »

Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire (HOLY SPIRIT)than blood (OSUMA OWAD BIN  LADDEN DEMONIAC),
 to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
 He will refuse entry to the magpies (MUSLIMS, AMERICANS, PRUSSIANS, GERMANS, SOVIETS)
 Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 05:14:39 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »

THESE ARE THE LAST 3 THINGS TOP HAPPEN IF I GOT IT CORRECT.

Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
 to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers).
 He will refuse entry to the magpies
 Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

The cock will be received into Monace,
 the Cardinal of France (CARDINAL SIRI?)will appear;
 He will be deceived by the Roman legation;
 weakness to the eagle(AMERICA), strength will be born to the cock (ENGLAND?).

Vercelli, Milan will give the news,
 the wound will be given at Pavia.
 To run in the Seine, water, blood and fire through Florence,
 the unique one falling from high to low calling for help.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 04:50:55 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:18:29 PM »

Lourdes of course is THE  Marian shrine in Catholic France as she appeared to St Bernadette. It was there Mary proclaimed herself to be the immaculate conception."Je suis le immaculate conception."  The Triumph of the Immaculate refers to the victory of good over evil.

M birthday is Feb. 11 - the feast of our Lady of Lourdes. The fire is God's wrath. Look out!Get on your knees!

Bernadette never claimed it to be Mary, consistently using the word aquero
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »

The infallible church said that St Bernadette said that the lady referred to herself as l'immaculate conception.  In the 1850's the Church was debating whether Mary was the Immaculate conception. A poor nine year old peasant child would not have even heard these words before. She got it from the Blessed Virgin.

WWIII has escalated in the Ukraine. Soon Russia and the US will go to war.  Mary sais Russia would spread her errors. They call Russia Gog and Magog in the Bible for some reason?

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 04:22:02 PM »

The infallible church said that St Bernadette said that the lady referred to herself as l'immaculate conception.  In the 1850's the Church was debating whether Mary was the Immaculate conception. A poor nine year old peasant child would not have even heard these words before. She got it from the Blessed Virgin.

WWIII has escalated in the Ukraine. Soon Russia and the US will go to war.  Mary sais Russia would spread her errors. They call Russia Gog and Magog in the Bible for some reason?

I like Nostradamus and I very much like Bernadette, but for some reason I do not like the lady in white she saw. I may not Judge of course, but if the white lady gave these weird instructions to Bernadette as described on the web.......wolve in sheeps cloths to me....
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »

If you are referring to the rubbing of water on her face (mud), it sounds strange, but it was the beginning of the healing waters of Lourdes.  I think Lourdes is one of only a few apparitions the Church requires belief. Usually, she doesn't say. Even Medjorge is up in the air. the Church is extremely cautious about "approving" apparitions. But if you don't want to believe, it isn't necessary for Salvation. Just belief in Jesus, God, and His holy church. And Scripture too.

At the heart of the unbelief is the Immaculate conception. If you believe that Jesus is God, then Mary had to be preserved from the stain of original sin top carry God within her body. It makes sense, but was only instituted in 1853 or 1854.  That's a long time coming considering she was proclaimed tyo be Mother of God in the 4 th century.

But I'm preaching. I was an atheist for 18 years. Then my eyes were reopened.  Back to Nostradamus, he himself was a convert. He knew the end. And he knew more physics than we know today.

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 07:58:54 PM »

If you come to know Mary as a mother, you'll love her too. she's everyone mother. She is all that holds back the just arm of God.  Otherwise, all we sinners would have been done long ago. 

You might study Our Lady of Fatima in 1917 at Portugal. It to is a prophet hunter's  treasure. It is approved by the Church.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 09:27:24 PM »

isn't it interesting that our cathedral is  dedicated to the Immaculate Conception and Divine Mercy Shrine.  Its where God and the devil meet. 

Now Divine Mercy is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  The bible states the wages of sin is death. The IDOL of Daniel 9 and Matthew 24-25 is at that cathedral. I'd upload a picture of it if I could. Its a painting of Osama Bin laden - supposed to be Jesus. At the foot is not Jesus I trust in you, but Judas I trust in you.  It also has the face of Satan. He has one eye and a pig nose and a downturned mouth with no teeth.

Why is it here in Eastern Canada? Because I'm here. I'm the great monarch. I've spent the last 20 years in that cathedral.

The Idol has been taken down from centre stage last Easter. The world won't go on much longer since the idol is down. Satan's days are numbered. So are yours. If you gonna believe, now is the time, believe me.

This is all detailed in my blogs and books. Scarcely a reader.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 09:27:24 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 09:31:16 PM »

Bishop Faber Macdonald is dead. He installed the idol. Daniel 9 states he is the great devastator. He was founder of the Charismatic movement. His mother was a protestant from PEI. God doesn't like protestants. In fact, he only like 144,000 Catholics. It states in Daniel that the ruin would come upon the installer in a moment. He collapsed in Rome at his ad lima visit with the pope. I know more this world than anyone who has ever lived after Jesus. Listen if you have ears!

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 09:39:42 PM »

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 02:22:42 PM »

If you are referring to the rubbing of water on her face (mud), it sounds strange, but it was the beginning of the healing waters of Lourdes.  I think Lourdes is one of only a few apparitions the Church requires belief. Usually, she doesn't say. Even Medjorge is up in the air. the Church is extremely cautious about "approving" apparitions. But if you don't want to believe, it isn't necessary for Salvation. Just belief in Jesus, God, and His holy church. And Scripture too.

At the heart of the unbelief is the Immaculate conception. If you believe that Jesus is God, then Mary had to be preserved from the stain of original sin top carry God within her body. It makes sense, but was only instituted in 1853 or 1854.  That's a long time coming considering she was proclaimed tyo be Mother of God in the 4 th century.

But I'm preaching. I was an atheist for 18 years. Then my eyes were reopened.  Back to Nostradamus, he himself was a convert. He knew the end. And he knew more physics than we know today.

Yes that's correct the whole mud story the white lady told Bernadette to do as an act of penance, and the chapel story that had to be build. As far as I can read Bernadette never claimed she saw Mary and Bernadette also seemed to have said herself that it is not the water doing the healing but just your own prayers. Bernadette did not like all the attention of all the other people. Poor girl who was just psychic like Nostradamus and millions of other people in the world.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 02:59:30 PM »

Poor girl, Bernadette. She must have had the life she did not want.
If you walk in the street and there is a stranger in front of you, you have no clue what character this person has.
Well..... for psychic people it is not any different! They see but also have no clue who they are!
Poor girl this Bernadette if the stories on the web are true.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: