Nostradamus.org Forums
September 21, 2017, 10:48:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Century VI Q24 CLAMITOUS WAR/KING  (Read 11553 times)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« on: December 25, 2013, 11:32:36 PM »

Mars (Brig Ward Morning Star?)and the scepter (Brig Neptune?) will be found conjoined
 Under Cancer (June 22-July 21) calamitous war (WW III):
 Shortly afterwards a new King (Great Catholic Monarch)will be anointed,
 One who for a long time (1000 years)will pacify the earth (hasn't yet occurred).

The brigs Ward Morning Star and the Neptune set sail for Canada in 1833.  Louis XVII was aboard the Ward.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:08:02 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »

Hi,

I think, with scepter,  Nostradamus meant the planet Jupiter: see wiki link Jupiter holding the scepter:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)

So in astrology: when planet mars and planet Jupiter are in conjunction in Cancer.
I think this particular conjunction happens roughly once every 12 years.

June 2002 and August 2013 were the last 2 ones
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 12:36:07 PM »

Sorry herewith correct link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology)

And last mars-Jupiter in cancer was from 14 July 2013 to 28 Aug 2013: Conjunction at tightest on 18 July 2013
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 12:36:07 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »

Well this is interesting. I'm learning something from a forum for a change instead of insults!

This Q should tell us when the Armageddon will happen.

Chapter 16 of Revelation has the 6th plague of darkness. We had that here and in Toronto since Dec 23.  The last plague  is Armageddon in the Hills of Megiddo (Northern Israel - Styria=war).  Then the world wide Earthquake. Then the destruction of Babylon (Toronto).
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »

The war in Egypt started in July of 2013.  That's Cancer and the beginning of WWIII (Armageddon) as I had predicted last August 2013.

So that's it. Armageddon could escalate any day now.  Syria and Israel will draw the USA and Russia head to head.  Its all over but the crying. Then Jesus comes after the Judgement of Toronto (Babylon) and the Earthquake.
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2013, 09:14:43 PM »

Mars (Brig Ward Morning Star?)and the scepter (Brig Neptune?) will be found conjoined
 Under Cancer (June 22-July 21) calamitous war (WW III):
 Shortly afterwards a new King (Great Catholic Monarch)will be anointed,
 One who for a long time (1000 years)will pacify the earth (hasn't yet occurred).

The brigs Ward Morning Star and the Neptune set sail for Canada in 1833.  Louis XVII was aboard the Ward.

February 2013, the subsequent papal conclave elected Bergoglio as his successor on 13 March. He chose the papal name Francis in honor of Saint Francis of Assisi. Francis is the first Jesuit Pope, the first Pope from the Americas, the first Pope from the Southern Hemisphere, and the first non-European Pope since Pope Gregory III, 1272 years earlier.[4]

Throughout his life, both as an individual and as a religious leader, Pope Francis has been noted for his humility, his concern for the poor, and his commitment to dialogue as a way to build bridges between people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and faiths.[5][6][7] He is known for having a simpler and less formal approach to the papacy, most notably by choosing to reside in the Domus Sanctae Marthae guesthouse rather than the papal apartments of the Apostolic Palace formerly used by his predecessors. In addition, he is known for favoring simpler vestments void of ornamentation, by starting to refuse the traditional papal mozzetta cape upon his election, choosing silver instead of gold for his piscatory ring, and keeping the same pectoral cross he had when he was cardinal.[8][9]

Pope Francis, while affirming the present Church teachings, has stated that Catholics have concentrated officiously on condemning abortion, contraception, and homosexual acts, while neglecting the greater need for tenderness, mercy and compassion. Furthermore, he emphasized the Christian obligation to assist the poor and the needy, while upholding the orthodox teachings of the Catholic faith with clemency and optimistic tone, as well as promoting interfaith dialogue
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:18:12 PM »

According to St Malachy's prophecies, Pope Francis would be "Peter the Roman"- the last Pope. He would be called the "Holy Pope."

Did you know John XXIII was a card carrying Mason according to his biography? Paul VI carried on the work of John XXIII. So did John Paul I and the JP II. Benedict XVI was John Paul II's choice for pope.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:18:12 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 01:22:55 PM »

According to Marie Julie Jahenny, the Breton stigmatist, the Holy Pope comes from the Ancient Regime - the French royal bloodline.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 01:45:01 PM »

My last word on the Pope is that in the Bible, it states at least a dozen times that "God hates homosexuality". You can look it up.  A Pope's words doesn't trump the Word of God. Maybe Pope Francis, as likeable as he is,  is not the legitimate Pope? Even the FBI believe the current line is not. They think it is Cardinal Siri.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 09:13:34 PM »

I'm SATISFIED THAT I NOW HAVE HE ANSWERS I WAS LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.  MY 19 BLOGS ARE LISTED ON BLOGGER IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ON THE END TIMES. It won't be long now.  Prepare for war and for Jesus. I won't be here.

God luck!
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »

Hi I think I have found the scepter: see attached

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/53_Eridani
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 10:59:31 AM »

I found more links but not sure which scepter is the correct one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sceptrum_et_Manus_Iustitiae

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sceptrum_Brandenburgicum
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

Last but not least herewith the 2 best links for the scepter:

http://archive.is/VimXb

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »

So what this should mean is when there is an eclipse of the star sceptrum caused by planet mars, this should happen or has happened.
Conjunction is the eclipse as seen from earth. That's all I can make of this quatrain.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2014, 12:44:20 PM »

I don't know astrology, but isn't mars the "bright morning star"? Sir Edmund Burke wrote that Marie Antoinette was the bright morning star. It also refers to the Lamb in Revelation.

The eclipse could refer to the great monarch eclipsing the bright morning star?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: