Nostradamus.org Forums
December 10, 2018, 12:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The new city of Nostradamus: Part 3 of 5  (Read 4226 times)
Myview

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »

Hi,

As mentioned in part 1 of 5 Nostradamus wrote 5 quatrains about the new city, and he either wrote "the" new city or "new city" but never "a" new city. To me it's obvious that all 5 quatrains are about one and the same new city. I believe 1 of these 5 has already come true and 3 are still to come. 1 remains a bit of a mystery.

Herewith my interpretation of another quatrain that is still to come:

Century 6 Quatrain 97

Cinq & quarante degrez ciel bruƒlera ,
Feu approcher de la grand cité neuve .
lnƒtant grand flamme eƒparƒe ƒautera ,
Quand on voudra des Normans faire preuve

Century 6 Quatrain 97: English text

Five and forty degrees sky will burn
Fire to approach the great new city
Instant big spread flame will leap up
When would one like proof from the Normans

The next super volcano eruption Yellowstone park near Salt Lake City
In a prophecy I think it is important that we should read exactly 5 and 40, not 45. Whether this means that first 5 degrees and later 40 degrees sky will burn or maybe 5 degrees in one direction and 40 in the other is not clear.
We obviously have to look for a great or big new city to which the fire is going to approach. Surprisingly Salt Lake City carried the name “Great Salt Lake City” when it was founded.
Proof of the Normans could mean that they might be the only ones able to proof that Salt Lake City ever existed. Perhaps by a tank or ship in Normandy from WWII that will survive this eruption. We all know how some people nowadays think of Atlantis: No proof so it never existed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: