Nostradamus.org Forums
September 25, 2018, 05:51:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The famous 1999 Quatrain: still actual but nothing to worry about  (Read 3633 times)
Myview

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2013, 03:35:42 PM »

Hi I am new and thank you for accepting me. Neither English nor French is my native language but herewith my interpretation of the famous 1999 quatrain Century 10 Quatrain 72:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf ƒept mois
Du ciel viendra un grand Roy d'effrayeur
Reƒuƒciter le grand Roy d'Angoulmois .
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur .

The year 1999 seventh month (or seven months)
From heaven will come a king of fright
To reincarnate the great king of Angoulmois
Before after Mars to reign by good luck

The emphasis on 7th month. This quatrain describes the year and month of birth/reincarnation of King Francis I.
He would not be born in the months before the 7th month of 1999 and not be born in the months after the 7th month of 1999 because planet mars would reign by good luck (astrology). In other words: King Francis I would get bad luck in this life. King Francis was the father of king Henry II. King Henry II was a good friend of Nostradamus. King Francis was born in Cognac, was of the house of Angoulême, province Angoulmois. The province does not exist anymore. He was a king of fright then, not now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: