Nostradamus.org Forums
July 22, 2018, 03:44:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy end of the world!  (Read 29236 times)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 01:11:59 PM »

US Troops move into Poland. 100,000 Russian troops on Eastern border. Why do those fools keep taking about the end of the world? They are so foolish. I have to get back to burying my head in the sand. I argue that the world has never ended before. Why would it end now? Fools!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 05:12:15 PM »

Isn't it in interesting that 9 years to the minute that John Paul II, the one said to have defeated Communism, Russia and the USA go to war.

The IDOL was installed at the Cathedral 9 years ago tomorrow by the Church calendar- Divine Mercy Sunday (8 th day of Easter) - a new false Feast instigated by JPII. Now they are about to canonize JPII and John XXIII. John XXIII was a card carrying Mason. The real Pope was Cardinal Siri. They are all anti-Popes after John XXIII - seven in all.We will see the true Pope soon I think.

God is full of surprises!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »

The truth is you'd have to be in my shoes to realize we're in the end times. I've written a dozen books on it on LULU. Not a sale!  But I have an advantage, I'm the Lamb of Revelation. I have 47 years of experience with the enemy. That's why I know the Bible so well.

Mary began her visits to Fatima on May 13. Israeli Memorial day is May 15 - the date I was conceived. Hopefully God tempers His wrath as He usually does.

Cheers!
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2014, 08:59:17 AM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2014, 09:40:19 AM »

Those 24 hour News Channels are a waste of time. WWIII is underway, and they are talking about nothing important intermitted by commercials about dish soap.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 09:59:33 AM »

Why don't the 500 million Europeans ever prepare for war?  They are always waiting for the US to bail them out ...again. I had a Great Uncle who died in WWI and a grand father who died in WWII. They lived an ocean away. What is wrong with the Europeans? You live next to a sleeping giant. Wake up! Too late now.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 07:55:04 AM »

The war with Russia is well underway. Expect more to come. I'm hoping Jesus comes before a nuclear exchange. He'll come as soon as you think Russia will fire nuclear bombs. I hate to say I told you so.......
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »

The clamatous war occurs sometime between June 22 and July 22. Your guess is as good as mine. Triumph of the Immaculate Heart....makes sense. Looks like Putin holds the keys to the abyss. Vladimir Putin must appear somewhere in Nostradamus. Where is he?

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »

FROM FINAL WARNING, NOTE THE DATE IS JUNE 27TH- THE DAY BEFORE THE DATE I PREDICTED FOR THE END JUNE 28,2014 THE FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY.

In his Epistle to King Henry II of France, dated June 27th of 1558, Nostradamus gave us the following prophecies which are cited here as the final warning to the world:

" ... Of the three sects ( Lutheran, Catholic, and Mahometan ), that which is middlemost, by the actions of its worshippers, shall be thrown into ruins. The first, wholly in all Europe, and the most part of Africa undone by the third, by means of the poor in spirit, who by madness elevated shall, through libidinous luxury, commit adultery. The people will rise and maintain it, and shall drive away those that did adhere to the legislators, and it shall seem, from the kingdoms spoiled by the Eastern men, that God the Creator has loosed Satan from his infernal prison, to cause to be born the great Dog and Dohan ( Gog and Magog ), who shall make so great and abominable a breach in the Churches, that neither the reds nor the whites, who are without eyes and without arms, shall not judge of it, and their power shall be taken away from them.

THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE. SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE IN 60 DAYS!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »

It actually says in Revelation (which is the only thing we must believe as Catholics) is that the armies gather for war. It doesn't say they go to war. Still hope.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2014, 04:17:50 PM »

The only plague that hasn't been fulfilled in Revelation 16 is the scorching of the skin. I wonder if that is not a race war in the USA over the basketball fiasco? America is armed and dangerous. Things are falling apart. I'm glad I bought gold at $600 per ounce!:)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2014, 05:16:00 PM »

Alternatively, a "scorching of the skin" could be a "branding of the skin". That's a tattoo. Seems almost everyone young has a tattoo nowadays.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2014, 05:16:00 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2014, 05:32:38 PM »

Actually, its the Sun that scorches. I know a couple of people who got sunburns already despite very low temperatures. Maybe there will be a solar flare?
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 11:16:15 AM »

The only plague that hasn't been fulfilled in Revelation 16 is the scorching of the skin. I wonder if that is not a race war in the USA over the basketball fiasco? America is armed and dangerous. Things are falling apart. I'm glad I bought gold at $600 per ounce!:)

Hi,

English is not my native language and in our translation of rev 16 nothing is mentioned about "scorching of the skin" but" translated as

"neoplasm" or "tumor" not necessarily interpreted for the skin. Which rev 16 plague exactly are you referring to?
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »

Christian Community Bible for download.

Its the fourth plague Rev 16:8

(You're English is better than my French.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:20:29 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 04:31:42 PM »

16 1 I heard a loud voice calling from the sanctuary to the seven angels, “Go and empty on the earth the seven cups of the wrath of God.”
2 The first angel went to empty his cup on the earth, and malignant and painful sores [CANCER HERPIES]appeared on the people who bore the mark of the beast and had bowed before its image. 3 The second angel emptied his cup into the sea which turned into blood like that of the dead[AIRPLANE CRASH INDIAN OCEAN], and every living thing in the sea died.
4 The third angel emptied his cup into the rivers and springs that turned into blood. [RECENT FLOOD IN NORH AMERICA]5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, “You who are and who were, O Holy One, you are just in punishing them in this way; 6 since they have shed the blood of your holy ones and the prophets, you have made them drink blood; they rightly deserved it.” 7 I heard another cry from the altar, “Yes, Lord and God, Master of the universe, your judgments are true and just.”
8 The fourth angel poured out his cup on the sun and its heat began to scorch people.[UNDONE YET] 9 They were severely burned and began to insult God who has power over those plagues, instead of acknowledging him.
10 The fifth angel emptied his cup on the throne of the beast, and suddenly his kingdom was in darkness[UNDONE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS- NUCLEAR WINTER?] and the people bit their tongues in agony. 11 They insulted the Most High God for their pain and wounds, but they did not repent.
12 The sixth angel poured out his cup on the great river Euphrates; then its water was dried up, leaving a free passageway for the kings of the east[DONE]. 13 I saw coming from the mouths of the monster, the beast and the false prophet, three unclean spirits which looked like frogs. 14 They are, in fact, spirits of demons that perform marvelous things and go to the kings of the whole world to gather them for battle on the great day of God, the Master of the universe.
15 “Beware! I come like a thief; happy is the one who stays awake and does not take off his clothes; so he will not have to go naked and his whole body be exposed for all to see.”
16 Then they assembled them at the place called Armageddon in Hebrew (or the Hills of Megiddo).[DONE UKRAINE RUSSIA]
17 The seventh angel emptied his cup into the air. Then a voice came forth from the throne and was heard outside the sanctuary, saying, “It is done.” 18 And there were flashes of lightning, peals of thunder and a violent earthquake. No, never has there been an earth¬quake so violent [UNDONE]since people existed on earth. 19 The Great City was split into three, while the cities of the nations collapsed. For the time had come for Babylon the Great to be remembered before God and to be given the cup of the foaming wine of his anger.
20 Then the continents withdrew and the mountain ranges hid. 21 Great hailstones from heaven, as heavy as stones, dropped on the people, and the people insulted God because of this disastrous hailstorm, for it was truly a terrible plague.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:16:43 AM by cusack5239 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: