Nostradamus.org Forums
January 23, 2018, 05:09:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: December 21 2012  (Read 7348 times)
nosty
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: November 27, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »

I threw a little page together to describe the Mayan calendar and the rollover that will happen on 21 December 2012. It seems to be coming up with increasing frequency so it's bound to be a popular piece of news filler as the time approaches.

http://www.nostradamus.org/2012.php
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 09:09:03 PM »

The christian calendar is off by 3 years. Jesus was born in 3 BC. There is no year zero. This date is Dec 21, 2015 I think.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:10:10 AM »

Neither the Maya's nor Nostradamus ever said or wrote anything about a prediction of the end of the world.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 07:10:10 AM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 03:25:51 PM »

The world doesn't end; it just changes. Its the 1000 year Messianic Era. I'd be very surprised if there is nothing about it in Nostradamus.

The Maya - tribe of Manasseh- built it into their architecture as did the Egyptians (& Hebrews) and Israelites in Stonehenge. See my blog on the Pyramids etc.if you want to know more.

I wrote on January 19 in this forum that the war would escalate in Ukraine by April 26. Actually, it by April 27- divine Mercy Sunday - the 8 th day of Easter. Sad to say we are right on track. Pentecost is June 8.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:17 PM »

Nostradamus refers to Gog and Magog in his letter to Henry. Gog and Magog cause WWIII. I always thought that was Prussia and Ukraine. I did not know that Ukraine would be on the opposite side. But I suppose the upstarts are Russian Ukrainians.

http://nostradamundus.wordpress.com/articles-general/some-names-and-nouns-in-nostradamus/

Michael de Nostra-damus refers to the Grand Monarch who appears in end time literature. See link above. Even Nostradamus' name refers to the end times : St Michael the Arch angle who chains Satan for 1000 years, and Our Lady who is as terrible as a battle array.

The end is upon us. Get used to it. The Bible is true!
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 03:59:48 PM »

It depends if you think the world is going to change in two days or two years. April 27, 2014 or is it Dec 25, 2015.  I calculated 4 good reasons for it to end on Christmas. But things are moving rapidly now. How far off is a nuclear war? That's the darkness and the earthquake too.  God's wrath. You can repent or curse Him. My family and I repent.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 04:21:32 PM »

GODG AND MAGOG

What I notice about this is GOG is repeated. We have Russians and Ukranian-Russians starting war. So the common element is Russia. This must be  GOG.

So Russia is the USSR or  RUSS-ia  So S is repeated as is G is in GOG. G is the 7 th letter of the alphabet. S is the 19 th of 26 letters. 26-19=7

So GOG=RUSS=USSR.or Russia. Ma-GOG isa the Ukranian  Russians.

R=18  U=21    (18+21=39

M=13 A=1 O=15  I=9  A=1     (13+1+15+9+1)=39

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:34:52 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 04:21:32 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 06:22:46 PM »

CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY BIBLE FOR DOWNLOAD: (THERE ARE ONLY 22 CHAPTERS IN THIS LAST BOOK!)

The thousand years
20 • 1 Then an angel came down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the Abyss and a huge chain. 2 He seized the monster, the ancient serpent, name¬ly Satan or the devil, and chained him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the abyss and closed its gate with the key, then secured it with locks, that he might not deceive the nations in the future until the thousand years have passed. Then he will be released for a little while.
4 There were thrones and seated on them were those with the power to judge. I then saw the spirits of those who had been beheaded for having held the teachings of Jesus and on account of the word of God. I saw all those who had refused to worship the beast or its image, or receive its mark on the forehead or on the hand. They returned to life and reigned with the Messiah for a thousand years. This is the first resurrection. 5 The rest of the dead will not return to life before the end of the thousand years.
6 Happy and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection, for the second death has no power over them; they will be priests of God and of his Messiah and reign with him a thousand years.
7 At the end of these thousand years, Satan will be released from his prison; 8 then he will set out to deceive the nations of the four cor¬ners of the world, namely Gog and ¬Magog, and gather them for war. What an army, so numerous like the sand of the seashore! 9 They invaded the land and surrounded the camp of the holy ones, the most beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
10 Then the devil, the seducer, was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet already were. Their torment will last day and night for ever and ever.
The last judgment
• 11 After that I saw a great and splendid throne and the one seated upon it. At once heaven and earth disappeared, leaving no trace. 12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before the throne while books were opened. Another book, the Book of Life, was also opened. Then the dead were judged ac¬cord¬ing to the records of these books, that is, each one according to his works.
13 The sea gave up the dead it had kept, as did death and the netherworld, so that all might be judged according to their works. 14 Then death and the netherworld were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 15 All who were not recorded in the Book of Life were thrown into the lake of fire.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 07:07:47 PM »

GODG AND MAGOG

What I notice about this is GOG is repeated. We have Russians and Ukranian-Russians starting war. So the common element is Russia. This must be  GOG.

So Russia is the USSR or  RUSS-ia  So S is repeated as is G is in GOG. G is the 7 th letter of the alphabet. S is the 19 th of 26 letters. 26-19=7

So GOG=RUSS=USSR.or Russia. Ma-GOG isa the Ukranian  Russians.

R=18  U=21    (18+21=39

M=13 A=1 O=15  I=9  A=1     (13+1+15+9+1)=39

39 +S+S=39+19+19=77

77 x 2=1540  100-0.1540=0.846 = sin 1 = cos 1
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:44 PM »

Nostradamus refers a lot to CHYREN. This is Charles Henry V, the Great Monarch, me!

So yes, Nostradamus refers to the Messianic era over and over. Someone might want to post about GOG and MAGOG to see where we are all going?
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 04:39:13 PM »

I don't get these big international News channels.  We are on the cusp of WWIII and they are talking about the Chinese economy, Korean Ferry sinking, and a solitary man detained in North Korea.  Do they not realize what a nuclear war means. that's what happens when you leave a pretty woman in charge of News.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 04:39:13 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: