Nostradamus.org Forums
November 23, 2017, 01:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Century IX : #8  (Read 4028 times)
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« on: May 21, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »

The younger king in the first line of this quatrain is John, Jr., who murdered his sire, John, Sr., supported by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's robbing me.  From my standpoint, it took John, Jr. over forty-three years to accomplish this, though when I was resurrected in the flesh on the morning of June 25, 1956, John, Jr. was about fifteen years my senior.  So I can honestly say that the dishonest deed took anywhere from forty-three to fifty-eight years.  John, Sr. died in the local hospital on March 30, 2000 A.D., a victim of a cruel and painful death. (He who was not afraid to die, died clothed in the Brown Scapular - he was released from purgatory on the following Saturday)

I had often thought that this quatrain was in reference to myself.  But on April 11, 2011 A.D., I had occasion to experience just how tyrannical John, Jr. is.  His subsequent actions and writings, inclusive to e-mails that I have not yet read, as he makes Osama bin Laden (as reported) seem like a puppy dog, confirm his determination as being very dishonest.  Even many an interpretation of this quatrain is misleading.  On March 2nd, 2012 A.D., I finally managed to see remorse in my brother's eyes.  Praise be to you, Lord Jesus!

younger king made ​​his father put to death
post-conflict dishonest death very
writing found, suspicion will take up remorse
When the wolf driven out berth.

puiné roi fait son père mettra à mort
après conflit de mort très inhonneste
ecrit trouvé, soupcon donra remords,
quand loup chassé pose sur la couchette.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 03:06:11 AM by Edward Palamar » Logged

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 01:30:00 AM »

The devil has continued to assault.

There are two demonic spirits in waiting at wikipedia :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t200-demonic-spirit-favonion-s-vandalism
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:44:11 AM by Edward Palamar » Logged

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: