Author Topic: Next Nostradamus prediction on July 2, 2007  (Read 23670 times)

Mexture

• Guru
    • View Profile
    • Wise-Shop.com
    • Email
Next Nostradamus prediction on July 2, 2007
« on: June 11, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »
According to the quatrain:
"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs."

The Next  Nostradamus prediction will be on July 2, 2007, the author of it will be Bush.
More info on my site http://www.miragepartnership.com

mabusa

Re: Next Nostradamus prediction on July 2, 2007
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 09:54:06 PM »
According to the quatrain:

The Next

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 12:28:58 PM »
IS that today.. Nothing will happen today.  ::)

deathelm

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
Maybe in 3 Years when the blue turban motherfucker blows up vancovers Olympic games hosted in a dome.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/deathelm/bagri_malik_cp_7292052.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d126/deathelm/titlephoto.jpg

Do these fuckers look familiar?
Do you wish to investigate........
NONE OF YOU WILL DO NOTHING TO STOP THIS
MEEEE
I WILL

ITS NOT HARD TO DECIPHER A FEW SCRIPTURES

60,000 people will DIEeeeeeeeeeee
by these... ALREADY EXISTING MURDERERESDA<dffda,Ssdf,

I WIlLL PUT AN END TO THIS

damus111

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 10:16:09 PM »
I donn't know why you select july 2, 2007 ???

"The year of the great seventh number" ... could indicate something else thant the year 2007, it could indicate a year with seven events or to be an event which has seven element happening in that year ... like for example a natural desaster destroing seven cities or a war involving seven army or seven countries ... 
"the time of the games of slaughter" ... I belive that it allready started from many years ago where the war become a game and the civilians becomed the target ...
"When the buried will go out from their tombs." ... the buried could be an old ideologie or an old religion from the past ... or an old kingdom or an old Empire ...

... ?????

prophesees

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 05:35:25 AM »
Greetings!  The year of the great seventh number is written about in Revelation concerning the last 7 years of preMillennial history before The Coming of The Messiah to Jerusalem.  It concerns 10 worldwide leaders that will arise to power and have a covenant with the false prophet antiChrist which performs signs and wonders to take the mark of the beast from the earth and force everyone who wants to buy or sell anything to receive it through the worship of the number of the name of the false prophet as Written.  The false prophet will not be leader, at first, through the subduing of 3 leaders he will arise to prominence to take his place as an eighth king as written.  He is a fallen being, a nephilim of sorts, that fell with lucifer completing the wicked trinity.  It signifies the first Resurrection event as written in Revelation.

I donn't know why you select july 2, 2007 ???

"The year of the great seventh number" ... could indicate something else thant the year 2007, it could indicate a year with seven events or to be an event which has seven element happening in that year ... like for example a natural desaster destroing seven cities or a war involving seven army or seven countries ... 
"the time of the games of slaughter" ... I belive that it allready started from many years ago where the war become a game and the civilians becomed the target ...
"When the buried will go out from their tombs." ... the buried could be an old ideologie or an old religion from the past ... or an old kingdom or an old Empire ...

... ?????

prophesies

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 04:41:58 AM »

I mentioned in some of my other responses that we are a year ahead in our calander.  Technically were in the year 2007 as opposed to 2008.  So it could be that the year of the great seventh number accomplished is 2007, Technically!!!  and didn't the Chinese just have their olympics(the games).  And isnt that when Russia and Georgia had the conflict???(Games of Slaughter).  It is supposed to be an agreement between all goverments that during the Olympic games, there will be peace.  Well there definitely wasn't peace during the Beijing games.  Not far from the great Millennial age(year 2000 A.D.)  According to the biblical timeline, 4000yrs B.C. + 2000yrs A.D. = 6000yrs.  Meaning we are entering into the great Millennial Age(the 7th thousand).  When the buried will go out from their tombs.  Also spoken about in the Bible.  When the lord returns, the dead in Christ will rise from their graves(tombs) first to meet Him and then followed by the living in Christ to join them.  This is the new Ark of the Covenent upon which we must enter and the door being Jesus Christ.  Like Noah's Ark.  People will be eating and drinking and getting married and then suddenly!!!!unexpectedly for most, the flood will come, but this time not by water but by Fire.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter.  What will appear????   Is it referring to Gog and Magog.  The ruler from out of Russia. PUTIN, MEDVEDEV, Maybe??? Watch out we could be very near the hour!!

Think about it.  The Nato alliance wants to put in place a missile shield and Russia will respond with deployment of its Nuclear weapons stationed on the borders of Europe.  Ukraine currently leases out its Naval port to the Russian Navy, and it expires in a few years time.  Russias alliances with Iran, Syria Venezuala etc..  Too many causes for concern and too many opportunities for an inevitable conflict!!!!

Magus Amathion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 06:10:11 PM »
You are very close. "The Great Seventh Number" is 777. It plays into Revelations. Especially concerning the 7 Seals. But the number is more relevant to Kaballah or more specifically Gematria. That's Jewish mysticism. Which Revelations and the 7 Seals are based on. It's also where the watch towers come from. There are aspects of Gematria are like a bible code. So anyone that has Bibel code software. You might want to do a search of KJV and Torah with 777 set as the Equadistance of the letters. This isn't a prophecy that can be taken Prima Facie. It's occult (nonocculorum/removed from sight.) You have to research it. Do the math on it. Do the Gematria.

anything