Author Topic: 3rd Anti Christ - War Based on Religeous beliefs  (Read 7514 times)

ggraham

• View Profile
3rd Anti Christ - War Based on Religeous beliefs
« on: October 02, 2011, 06:33:51 PM »
After having watch a documentary on Nostradamus, Nostradamus predicted that the 3rd Anti Christ would arise from the East which is not the USA...  the first anti Christ paved the way for the next Anti Christs rein, Napoleon to Hitler, it also mentioned the 3rd rein of terror would be the worst and most terrifying than Napoleon and Hitler combined.  My thoughts... with the divide arising between the Muslim  and Christian community and the terror attacks and animosity arising from this.  How terrifying would it be if the world would erupt into a war not based on countries against countries or nations against nations BUT religions against religions, infighting and terror within countries!! this would be the worst of the worst as this would not be a war based on boarders but would effect every country fighting within their countries.  How does a country or the world control or fight this kind of war, communities within countries, states against states, fighting within universities, schools etc.  Also take a look at the Turkish President who has been named the "Prophet" or "Savior" of the Muslim nations, who is in the process of uniting all Muslim countries... He recently has been traveling to all the Muslim countries promising to unite against Israel and ensure that Palestine becomes a member of the EU... which the western world  are not too keen on... would appreciate some feedback...   A war based on religion supersedes borders and governments control... Also recently on CNN one of the Harvard Professors talking on the current world situation mentioned that the world needs a leader to emerge as the world is lacking great leaders... makes one think!!

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 3rd Anti Christ - War Based on Religeous beliefs
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:00:45 AM »
I haven't been on this sight for a while, so I just found you're post. Several religions state that the world will be united under a single leader for a time, but he/she/they will be deceptful and basically evil, and will ultimately start the greatest, most brutal war the world has ever seen. The book of Revelations says 25% of the world's population will die horribly in this war. Thats why most evangelical Christians, and many Muslims, are Nationalists and oppose international-type government. When some atheist comes along and tells you some garbage that this is superstition and to just go along to get along... grab a 2x4 and whack him in the throat. Repeat as necessary.

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »
Don't worry. I am the new king who will bring peace to the Earth
for a long time(Nostradamus's quatrain 24, century 6).
I will be anointed king in England when the present monarchy's
reign will end.
Which prince are you? Not that it matters, because one of the young princes commented recently that people somehow need royalty and nobles to rule them. To paraphrase an Iranian student, 'we don't have a problem with Americans, we like Americans. The problem is the politicians. Get the politicians out of the way and people will get along just fine.' Royalty and nobles are politicians, too. If you aren't a member of the British royal family (Charles, William, Harry) then seek help from a medical professional.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:25 PM »
Small problem; in Nostradamus' whole work there is no mention of a 3rd Antichrist!