Nostradamus.org Forums
September 19, 2018, 05:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CHRISTIAN KING OF THE WORLD  (Read 49919 times)
batman624

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »

THE TRUE INTERPRETATION OF NOSTRADAMUS'S QUATRAIN 24, CENTURY 6:
     "Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
      A calamitous war under cancer:
      A short time afterwards a new king will be anointed
      Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time."

INTERPRETATION:
     Siddharta Gautama (Buddha) was chosen by the Gods  ( God the Father, God the Word  &  God the Holy Spirit )  to live two destinies
     They have created.  These two destinies are:
          1. Mars - the Adolf Hitler destiny ("A calamitous war under Cancer")
          2. The Scepter -  the John Henry destiny  ( "A short time afterward, a new king will be anointed who will bring peace to Earth
                                    for a long time" )

Needless to say Adolf Hitler and Germany are not the authors of World War II.
 The Gods authored World War II because They are the ones who created the Adolf Hitler destiny (Mars).
This email is the fulfillment of quatrain 91, century I:

"The Gods will make it appear to mankind
        That They are the authors of a great war."

by:  John Henry  ( a.k.a.  Arnold Mollaneda Jr. )

Proverbs 20:24 -

A personís steps are directed by the Lord.
    How then can anyone understand their own way?

"I tried to avoid all these but I can't.
This is how it is."
                  - Batman/Bruce Wayne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLtgcfmFPc

========================================================================

There are suffering, wars and personal quarrels because of lack of wisdom, discontentment, lack of love and mental pains.

THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS (REVISED)

I. THERE ARE SUFFERING AND FIGHTING IN THE WORLD

II. THERE ARE CAUSES OF FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
         1. Lack of wisdom
         2. Discontentment
         3. Lack of love
         4. Psychological pains, traumas and bad temper  ( all caused by painful words and deeds )

III. THERE IS AN END TO SUFFERING AND FIGHTING

IV. THIS IS THE WAY TO END FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
         1. Seek wisdom - read the books "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello, the Holy Bible
                                 and the teachings of Buddha. Wisdom brings universal love and contentment to a person
         2. Contentment - wisdom and mental-perfection brings contentment and inner peace
         3. Universal love - Wisdom, contentment and mental-perfection brings universal love to a person's mind
         4. Mental-perfection - Meditate. If you have many past painful experiences undergo Primal Therapy.

My email:   arnoldmollanedajr@gmail.com

======================================================================

The Ten Rules:

1. Do not harm others thru words, actions and thru occult practices.
     2. Do not gossip, insult and backbite others.
     3. Do not use, cheat and take advantage of others.
     4. Do not hate, mistreat or kill another person.
     5. Do not covet or steal another person's property.
     6. Do not  molest or rape another person.
     7. Help those who are poor and who are in need.
                 Help and do not despise the beggars, prostitutes and insane persons.
     8. Practice meditation and if you have past painful experiences, undergo Primal Therapy.
     9. Be contented in life. Do not smoke cigarettes, do not drink beer and liquor and do not take drugs.
                 Do not commit immoral sex acts.
    10. Seek the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33) or Enlightenment (Luke 17:20-21). Read the Holy Bible (especially Ecclesiastes)
                 Teachings of Buddha, "Primal Scream" by Arthur Janov and the book "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello.

by:   John Henry ( Arnold Mollaneda Jr. )

My email:     arnoldmollanedajr@gmail.com

5 PRECEPTS:

1.  Man must NOT bow down and must NOT pray to statues & figurines.
   2.  Same-sex marriage is NOT allowed by God.
   3.  Politicians & government officials must not steal.
   4.  Men & women must not prostitute themselves.
   5.  Man must NOT speak harmful words & must NOT commit painful deeds to others.

If mankind will not obey my teachings & rules, God the Father will send
                 storm after storm, earthquakes, tsunamis, diseases & volcanic eruptions.

My website:   http://john-henry-ii.simplesite.com

you may now  post an ad in my website:  

only 50,000 pesos for 6 months.

send your payment via Western Union
( to Arnold Mollaneda Jr.
  Davao City, Philippines ).

Send your ad ( photo or video )
to my email address:   arnoldmollanedajr@gmail.com
So I can post it on my website.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 07:29:51 PM by batman624 » Logged
Sole Male Result

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:08:13 AM »

What separates a true interpretation from real being completely understood. The Quatrain 24, century 6 was an interpretation of what Nostradamus was thinking abiout metaphorically and truth is, he is the only one that knows exactly what it meant, to him.

Now for someone else to define it there way isn't defining the substance Nostradamus was talking about other than making another symbolic value takes it's place.
From what I have heard from experts he was paranoid individual which could be said the same about Issac Newton.

Yet people like William Shakespeare have their ideas in the mainstream governance of civilization's rule of law than those that describe what physically takes place all the time in the same physical moemnt everything adds together historically at the present time being always now to what details balance here.

This is my scale that measures three axises working in the same instant exponentially in three states of being gaseous, liquid, and mineral separate entitiesof atomic compounding into molecular elements constantly present.

this is adding cellular adaption of a food chain compounding results working within the first scale.

This next image is humanity interpreting it to human lifetimes each generation society own's ancestry in each social order of civilization.

This is how governance rules governments on a global scale of the human population physically existing as male and female lifetimes here now, each generation so far.

Now, what is that thing about one male offering humanity a book of with no words in it's pages that includes shapes of every ideology and the psychological games in vernacular interpretations?

Have a great day every body of gender. Just thinking out of the boxes social identity matters most in reality defining what could be real understanding understood by every body equally of the same thing now has always been home to the generations passingthrough here on Earth functioning the same way as the rest of the universe this moment compounding was to is being balanced as usual.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 01:16:53 AM by Sole Male Result » Logged

Beware the predator so bold to feed from it's own kind for real or metaphorically as those that do must prepare to be the meal of their next preyed upon.
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »

-   Quatrain 17 of Century VII

I might have prevented your attempt to interpret this quatrain (I don't know when you actually started bullshitting others with your Buddha crap about this quatrain.).

But here begins the first correct interpretation of Century VII:17 :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t197-century-vii-quatrain-17-impartation-of-knowledge-through-death#251

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »

Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 06:03:15 PM »

I don't envy anyone, especially those who are proud and cowardly (tyrannical).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:36:43 PM by Edward Palamar » Logged

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 07:58:20 PM »

This email is the fulfillment of quatrain 91, century I:
       "The Gods will make it appear to mankind
        That They are the authors of a great war."

Ezekiel foretold World Wars I - III in chapter 21, verse 14 :

"14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy thou, and smite thou hand to hand (and strike thou one hand to the other, that is, clap thy hands), and the sword be doubled, and the sword of the slayers be trebled; this is the sword of great slaying, that shall make them astonied, and to fail in heart, and multiplieth fallings."  (Wycliffe Bible 1378 A.D.)

"14 Thou therefore, O son of man, prophesy, and strike thy hands together, and let the sword be doubled, and let the sword of the slain be tripled: this is the sword of a great slaughter, that maketh them stand amazed,
15 And languish in heart, and that multiplieth ruins. In all their gates I have set the dread of the sharp sword, the sword that is furbished to glitter, that is made ready for slaughter.
16 Be thou sharpened, go to the right hand, or to the left, which way soever thou hast a mind to set thy face.
17 And I will clap my hands together, and will satisfy my indignation: I the Lord have spoken." (Douay-Rheims 1899 A.D.)

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!
The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!
The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is coming!
Against the falling, passing, wicked world and all its works!
Three Days of Darkness : December 27-29, 2018 A.D.

Today is Saturday, February 18, 2017 A.D., the 1,621st day of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

The Civil Year of 2017 A.D. is in celebration of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Our Blessed Mother and Ever-Virgin Mary.

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.
Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12. (cf. Malachi 4:5 below*)

The First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and
the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The First Sunday of Advent, November 27th, 2016 A.D., the Day of the Lord, the Day of the Great Illumination,
the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the conversion of Russia, the end of World War III, in fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 concluding December 29, 2018 A.D. (*Malachi 4:5)

The day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary.

I received Christian baptism on Sunday, January 8, 2017 A.D., 1,987 years after baptizing Jesus in the River Jordan.

The Four Last Things link : http://www.catholictradition.org/Classics/4last-things.htm

Satan and his minions have been cast into hell, with a permanent disappearing act scheduled to occur in 679 days.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea and of the waves; Men withering away for fear, and expectation of what shall come upon the whole world. For the powers of heaven shall be moved; And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud, with great power and majesty.
(Luke 21:25-27)

Updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord (Daniel 8:14) : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:01:53 AM by Edward Palamar » Logged

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 09:11:22 AM »

Century V, Quatrain 83

"Those who will have undertaken to subvert,
                An unparalleled realm, powerful and invincible:
                They will act through deceit, nights three to warn,
                When the greatest one will read his Bible at the table."

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t320-century-v-83-doomsday-false-prophets-and-bible-study#486

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:43:08 AM »

After further study, WW III began on December 30, 1983 A.D., a day of celebration of Rizal Day :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizal_Day

Any thoughts, recollections, J.H.?

Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:43:08 AM »

Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 09:04:34 AM »

I will become

Seems to me you're having an identity crisis

Peter the Roman
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »

Century I, Quatrain 76:

"This man will be called by a barbaric name ( Hitler )
               that he will receive  from the Three Sisters of Fate.
               He will speak  THEN  to a great people ( England ) in words and deeds,
               more than any other man will have fame and renown."

A new religion will take the world by storm". - Baba Vanga

Vanga predicted the coming of the Second Advent of Christ, "... it is He who again returns to us as was promised." And she mentions that the saints of the spiritual world will inspire all people on earth for the changes he should make on the earth."All the apostles are now in motion, all the saints are on the Earth since the time of the Holy Spirit comes." According to her words, obviously this is now. She talks about the emergence of a "holy man", (1987). Her prophecies point to the East.It seems that he has already come, but the changes he will bring will become visible until the year 2012. Vanga is clear that this person will work to remove the religious divide, which is the cause of many ethnic and religious wars and tensions around the world. Also from her prophecy it is clear that he comes as a peacemaker to bring peace to mankind. Or as she puts it, "He who will sign the final contract for the peace of the planet."

God is one and religions will unite.

Kate Beckinsale, will u marry me ?

Total miss translation(get henri c roberts translations)......that is a very famous person...the sisters of fate is in fact new orleans,and he is mentioned in one of my favorite songs of all time...I REALLY KNOW HOW THESE QUATRAINS ARE DATED PEOPLE!!...I've given you every clue to figure out who it is...
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 09:03:34 AM »

The "Three Sisters of Fate" are the makers of fate/destiny
( see Greek or Roman Mythology ).

You have to understand..because I know how it's dated? because I know who it is?  the new Orleans link is only a guess,but I know who the person is...I KNOW!

The first line really is translated as..."By wild name one shall be called"  you see? your translation has you chasing shadows..understand??...everything is dated..I KNOW WHO IT IS!

"OLD HICKORY" said we could take 'em by surprise
If we didn't fire our muskets 'till we looked 'em in the eyes
We held our fire 'till we seed their faces well
Then we opened up our squirrel guns and gave 'em
Well, we

Take a hint!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:48:27 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

Soon,  Nostradamus'  quatrain87 of Century II will
          be fulfilled:

Quatrain 87 of Century II -

"Afterward there will come from the outermost countries ( Philippines )
            A German Prince ( John Henry ), upon the golden throne ( England ):
            The servitude and waters met,
            The lady serves  ( Maria Regina Hagad ), this time no longer adored."

The "lady" is Maria Regina Hagad.  I fell in love with her
in 1986 when we crossed paths outside of Alemar's Bookstore
(infront of Ateneo de Davao University).  I'm no longer in love
with her now ( "this time no longer adored" ).

This is a clear double quatrain  Century II 86/87   Which means he gives you the month /day and year for when this happens...On first glance?
This will happen a year and a half after Century X 72/74 which is another double quatrain...Look for how they are dated,because you cannot guess on these without that knowlege,
The only reason i will not say how they are dated? is the fates of at least 3 living people are going on RIGHT now,so if i say and i'm wrong? it's bad,and if i say and I'm right?..it's also bad

I'm glad you mention this quatrain,because i had only ever glanced and tried dating them..I now realize it is a clear double quatrain.

Things i can tell you..
I know the Muslims will unify and became a super-power with nukes,so you know this is a few decades away
I know the Germans build a military again,but not against the USA.at least i hope not.
I know America will be weak politically,which may mean there will be a female president at that time(the first female president ""WILL BE"" elizabeth warren or kamila harris in 2020),
so 2/87 wont be the first female president if that's what hes saying.
I know Washington DC will be wiped out a either 2-4 years before  2/86...I really worry about America going into that WAR..

My favorite CENTURY IS II,so if you haven't read my other post? The book is a Monthly Almanac missing 2 months,HE DOES NO HOLD BACK IN THE MONTH OF II!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 10:59:26 AM by Global Doom » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

batman624

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2018, 02:13:14 AM »

Lord Jesus, Lord Buddha & I are one.

- John Henry ( a.k.a. Arnold Mollaneda Jr. )

Century X, Quatrain 75:

"Long awaited he will never return In Europe,
                 he will appear in Asia:"

Isaiah 46:11 New International Version (NIV)

"From the East I summon a bird of prey;
         from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.
         What I have said, that I will bring about;
         what I have planned, that I will do."

=======================================================

My time has come. I am the Christian King who will bring peace to the earth for a
long time:

"Selin king, Italy peaceful, kingdoms
united by the Christian King of the World.
When he dies he will want to lie in Blois territory,
having chased the pirates from the sea." -  Century IV  Quatrain 77

I am a songwriter. I am a born again Christian.
I am not yet signed by any recording company.
Recording contracts are welcome.

John Henry (Arnold Mollaneda Jr.)
                                      Davao City, Philippines

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 04:53:26 AM by batman624 » Logged
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 06:01:43 PM »

There are suffering, wars and personal quarrels because of lack of wisdom, discontentment, lack of love and mental pains.

THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS (REVISED)

I. THERE ARE SUFFERING AND FIGHTING IN THE WORLD

II. THERE ARE CAUSES OF FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
         1. Lack of wisdom
         2. Discontentment
         3. Lack of love
         4. Psychological pains, traumas and bad temper  ( all caused by painful words and deeds )

III. THERE IS AN END TO SUFFERING AND FIGHTING

IV. THIS IS THE WAY TO END FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
         1. Seek wisdom - read the books "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello, the Holy Bible
                                 and the teachings of Buddha. Wisdom brings universal love and contentment to a person
         2. Contentment - wisdom and mental-perfection brings contentment and inner peace
         3. Universal love - Wisdom, contentment and mental-perfection brings universal love to a person's mind
         4. Mental-perfection - Meditate. If you have many past painful experiences undergo Primal Therapy.

======================================================================

The Ten Rules:

1. Do not harm others thru words, actions and thru occult practices.
     2. Do not gossip, insult and backbite others.
     3. Do not use, cheat and take advantage of others.
     4. Do not hate, mistreat or kill another person.
     5. Do not covet or steal another person's property.
     6. Do not  molest or rape another person.
     7. Help those who are poor and who are in need.
                 Help and do not despise the beggars, prostitutes and insane persons.
     8. Practice meditation and if you have past painful experiences, undergo Primal Therapy.
     9. Be contented in life. Do not smoke cigarettes, do not drink beer and liquor and do not take drugs.
                 Do not commit immoral sex acts.
    10. Seek the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33) or Enlightenment (Luke 17:20-21). Read the Holy Bible (especially Ecclesiastes)
                 Teachings of Buddha, "Primal Scream" by Arthur Janov and the book "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello.

by:   John Henry ( Arnold Mollaneda Jr. )

My email:     arnoldmollanedajr@gmail.com

5 PRECEPTS:

1.  Man must NOT bow down and must NOT pray to statues & figurines.
   2.  Same-sex marriage is NOT allowed by God.
   3.  Politicians & government officials must not steal.
   4.  Men & women must not prostitute themselves.
   5.  Man must NOT speak harmful words & must NOT commit painful deeds to others.

If mankind will not obey my teachings & rules, God the Father will send
                 storm after storm, earthquakes, tsunamis, diseases & volcanic eruptions.

You may post an ad ( photo or video ) in my website.
only $1,000 ( or  50,000 pesos )  for  30  days.
$2,000  for  2 months.

Send the photo or video to my email address.
I will post it in my website.

Send your payment via Western Union.
Davao City,  Philippines ).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:33:42 PM by batman624 » Logged
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »

[Today, there is abuse of others (painful words and deeds) and abuse of self (smoking, liquor,drugs and immoral sex).

When I will be anointed as the new King of England,
I will help the homeless, the poor, the prostitutes and
the unemployed.  I will create a Record Company and
a Film Company who will sign-up British bands and artists
and help British actors. I will also build
Primal Therapy Clinics on the major cities of England.

Century V, Quatrain 79:

"The sacred pomp (Papacy) will come to lower its wings,
            At the coming of the great lawgiver:
            HE WILL RAISE THE HUMBLE and vex the rebellious,
            His like will not again appear on earth."

I am the last Christ/Buddha whom God the Father will send. ( "His like will not
again appear on Earth." )

Quatrain 74 of Century V:

"Of Trojan blood will be born a Germanic heart
          WHO WILL RISE TO VERY GREAT POWER:
          He will drive out the foreign Arabic people,
          RETURNING THE CHURCH TO ITS PRISTINE PREEMINENCE."
/color]

I am the Great Monarch/Great Pope predicted by various saints.

My email:    arnoldmollanedajr@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 10:53:32 PM by batman624 » Logged
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2018, 10:35:22 PM »

You may post an ad ( photo or video ) in my website.
only $1,000 ( or  40,000 pesos )  for  30  days.
$1,500  for  ( 70,000 pesos ) 2 months.

Send the photo or video to my email address.
I will post it in my website.

Send your payment via Western Union.
Davao City,  Philippines ).

===============================================

These bible verses are about me -

Isaiah 9:6 New International Version (NIV)
6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:25:09 AM by batman624 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: