Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris  (Read 220 times)

Global Doom

• View Profile
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:39:26 AM »
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will win the 2020 election,I still think Warren has the edge(guessing) but now that both are running? Harris may have the edge because her QUATRAIN deals with the election..
One other problem is if they both run? they both wont be president at some point,there does seem to be a pattern for Presidents..One of these two women would need to drop out/get knocked out before the primary's.
One other thing to consider is Kennedy & LBJ,Because LBJ came back and won? i figured that's why he was put in the way he was...Could be I'm looking a the DEM Ticket 2020 Warren/Harris where as Harris becomes President
after Warren does not complete her term(It's what Warren's Quatrain says)...Then Harris wins in 2024,and she wont complete that term...

Because ALL THE QUATRAINS ARE DATED?..I can give you a possible future for Presidents for near future..

Something really bad happens and Nancy Pelosi becomes President...This one I'm 50/50 on.
Trump will leave office(not by impeachment) before his term is up...This one I'm 100% on.
Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris will win Presidency in 2020...This one i'm 100% on.

I want to warn everybody if it's possible to change the future..The only good thing is TRUMP gets on the helicopter and leaves Washington after his term is up,or he loses re-election
anything less than that sets off a tidal wave of really bad MOJO that affects the elected President in 2020 and 2024...

I'm not coming from a political wishful thinking point of view,this is simply what i'm reading in the Quatrains.
Because he added US presidents and French Kings to the Quatrains?..YOU CAN SEE THEM BEFORE THEY HAPPEN!..
Everything else is in flux until it happens,only then will you see he wrote about it(if he did)..It is possible to stumble onto future dated events as with Macron(Olympics 2024 bad Mojo),but it's rare as far as i can see.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 07:29:46 PM by Global Doom »

Global Doom

• View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Warren or Kamala Harris
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:25:27 PM »
Look at a snapshot of the polls today April 2,2019 Sanders and Harris are the early leaders,but you can scratch the white male Democrats
because of me-too and just plain white male hate created by the party..The democratic party has neutered the white male out of leadership,and maybe for years it will only be women or minorities...
I have two women directly from possible dated quatrains maybe winning in 2020.. WARREN AND HARRIS...My gut says Warren,but i cannot ignore the polls
if it is HARRIS? look for the VP to be Rahm Emanuel (TRUMP WILL NOT RUN OR HE WILL SIMPLY LOSE),I had Harris/Emanuel pegged for 2024,but it could be sooner!

So? it will be either 2 scenarios for 2020 and will 100% happen based on the quatrains!
WARREN/HARRIS Winners 2020
HARRIS/EMANUEL Winners 2020

The only reason I can predict the VP is that both Warren and Harris quatrains suggest the Presidency will be cut short,the last time that happened was 1960
Kennedy/Johnson, but Kennedy's personal quatrain did not mention death,that was in a another quatrain,Johnson's Quatrain only mentioned change of King..
Well? Warren and Harris possible Quatrains DO NOT HOLD ANYTHING BACK!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:33:29 PM by Global Doom »