Nostradamus.org Forums
December 13, 2018, 05:21:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Right or wrong, I've made my prediction and I'm sticking to it.  (Read 6983 times)
Raymond Sayle

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2018, 07:34:57 PM »

Hey Global Yes I've heard that interpretation before but it doesn't state - the pomp and splendor - as it could refer to the South,
it states - sacred.  That to me implies a religious group like the Vatican.  Secondly, it doesn't state the likes of Lincoln will appear - again.  
Also, one of the things that could have happened is - Nostradamus was such an outstanding prophet, he could have referred to two different events
at the same time.  I've also noticed that as well.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:41:04 PM by Raymond Sayle » Logged
Global Doom

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2018, 07:50:42 PM »

Hey Global Yes I've heard that interpretation before but it doesn't state - the pomp and splendor - as it could refer to the South,
it states - sacred.  That to me implies a religious group like the Vatican.  Secondly, it doesn't state the likes of Lincoln will appear - again.  
Also, one of the things that could have happened is - Nostradamus was such an outstanding prophet, he could have referred to two different events
at the same time.  I've also noticed that as well.

The dating tells more of the story...He did the same kinda thing with harry truman,and g w bush which i have already posted(and others..events make the people)..While this is dated to the battle?..the speech is still part of that story...Your post gave me an idea to look and see if Nostradamus put a Quatrain in about himself...HE DID!  that confirms everything I know about the dates!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: