Nostradamus.org Forums
November 12, 2018, 06:23:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CHRISTIAN KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME  (Read 199333 times)
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2015, 08:03:03 AM »

Baba Vanga prophesied even that the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” She went on, saying that at the time of his stepping into office, there would be a spectacular economic crisis.

Yesterday was the 879th day into the countdown of the days remaining as per the prophecies of Daniel 12:11 & 12.  On that basis there is simply not time for another election, at least as is the norm.

Bush, Jr. seemingly had a war so he could be re-elected bringing upon further calamity.

This is why the enigmatic "MABUS" is better seen as obaMA BUSh, of which is said will soon die.  One would probably question, why didn't the quatrain be written BUSMA, then?  With all the conspiracy theories about 9/11 there is the more accurate Fatima prophecy where was foretold that the evils of communism would spread throughout the entire world.  This has included the USA, where Democrats and Republicans fused together as communists, knowing full well how the turn of the century was going to go as far as the presidency was concerned with Satan at the helm.  "MABUS" shows the highest level of corruption ever attained in the USA.  The whole Y2K scare served as a convenient backdrop to cause enough confusion to pull off what was a pre-planned presidential package.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 09:22:30 AM by Edward Palamar » Logged

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2015, 07:04:55 AM »

A huge, gaping hole in this theory... 90% of historians do NOT think Adolf Hitler was secretly a jew. He knew a jewish girl when he was young, and was very fond of her, but she and her family rejected him. This was believed to be the catalist for his hatred of Jewish people. And since you are trying to use Buddhist material, you should know that reincarnation includes punishment for past-life actions. Everything he did, every evil vicious order he gave, would earn him a life as a cockroach. Probably about 100 generations worth of cockroaches, before he comes back as an ordinary farmer or factory worker, then MAYBE a couple of deaths later comes back in a very high position.
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2015, 08:22:01 AM »

Probably about 100 generations worth of cockroaches, before he comes back as an ordinary farmer or factory worker, then MAYBE a couple of deaths later comes back in a very high position.

A soul is only resurrected once, never to die again.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:36:45 PM by Edward Palamar » Logged

Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2015, 08:22:01 AM »

jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2015, 10:38:39 AM »

Probably about 100 generations worth of cockroaches, before he comes back as an ordinary farmer or factory worker, then MAYBE a couple of deaths later comes back in a very high position.
I'm referring to the Buddhist style belief of reincarnation, where a soul keeps coming back as a new person or animal, until is has reached a state of perfection and 'becomes one with Buddha.' Not my personal beliefs, was just commenting on what the other guy posted. Resurrection is not the same as reincarnation.
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2015, 02:40:49 PM »

I'm referring to the Buddhist style belief of reincarnation, where a soul keeps coming back as a new person or animal, until is has reached a state of perfection and 'becomes one with Buddha.' Not my personal beliefs, was just commenting on what the other guy posted. Resurrection is not the same as reincarnation.

I was fairly aware of that, but I've never actually met a Buddhist with any proof of such beliefs.  Although Buddhism exhibits, at least, a supposed belief in a higher power, at the end of the day one has to question their sanity if they, themselves, have no proof.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 02:44:13 PM by Edward Palamar » Logged

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2016, 12:53:07 AM »

The exact date of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ was foretold in Daniel 12:12,
Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

When Gautama Buddha died at the age of 80, God the Father asked him to return to Earth as Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 17:22-25New International Version (NIV)

22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23 People will tell you, ‘There he is!’ or ‘Here he is!’ Do not go running off after them. 24 For the Son of Man in his day[a] will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25 But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

By: John Henry (Arnold Mollaneda Jr.)

The exact date of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ was foretold in Daniel 12:12,
Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2016, 05:57:34 AM »

Do you have a leadsheet for one of your tunes?

My time has come. I am the Christian King of the World who will bring peace to the earth for a
long time:

Selin king, Italy peaceful, kingdoms
united by the Christian King of the World.
When he dies he will want to lie in Blois territory,
having chased the pirates from the sea - IV.77

I am a songwriter. I am a born again Christian.
I am not yet signed by any Recording company.
Recording contracts are very welcome.

John Henry (Arnold Mollaneda Jr.)
                                      Davao City, Philippines

Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2016, 05:57:34 AM »

Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2016, 01:47:57 PM »

yes I have. here it is:

A leadsheet includes the melody and chord changes as well.

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2016, 06:06:37 AM »

World War III (and all wars) ended when the Day of the Lord began on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

There will never be any more war : we are at the fourth of the Four Last Things (1-Heaven, 2-Hell, 3-Death), The Judgment, which is everlasting. (Daniel 12:2)

see :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

And like many a fledgling musician, the need to notate ones music is a major priority.

see :

https://musescore.org/

i tried so hard to prevent this prophecy by Micah by spreading wisdom
but it seems China will start World War III.

"The Earth will become desolate because of its inhabitants,
 as the result of their deeds."

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2016, 04:30:48 AM »

here is the link to one of our songs:

I posted a comment to that one.

Do you notate your music first before you perform it?

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2016, 03:22:22 AM »

He is also the ONLY one to return a third time.

reincarnation is true. so speak and act rightly.
read :
        Mark 9:9-13 and Matthew 17:9-13 (Elijah returns to earth and becomes John the Baptist).

Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2016, 03:22:22 AM »

Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2016, 11:46:59 PM »

a calamitous war

Which has obviously left you with shit for brains

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2016, 08:33:42 AM »

careless

That's how you come across, like a proud spic snorting coke with other proud spics.

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2016, 08:24:59 AM »

i don't smoke, don't drink and don't do drugs.

That's what all the devils say.

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2016, 09:50:11 PM »

So Arnie, what do you think about the "Three Days of Darkness" being August 29th through August 31st, 2016 A.D. or November 24th through November 26th, 2016 A.D. ?

Peter the Roman
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: