Author Topic: THE CHRISTIAN KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME  (Read 243612 times)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: THE COMING KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2014, 05:35:25 PM »
Something did happen last night at the stroke of midnight. God asked me if I would be King in His name?  I answered Yes, but I need your help.

So soon you shall see the Great Monarch appear. I will take back Christian territory for God. I will make the land Holy and I will reign for 1618 years under the Holy Pope -the true Pope- my cousin.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2014, 10:29:01 PM »
I'm going to resurrect the ancient regime very soon with God's help. Watch for the demise of Communism, the American republic, the Islamic Nations. I will convert the Jews. I will reestablish France and the Holy Roman Empire under the true pope, Fr Paul Cusack, CP. France will be ruled by me under the valid Pope. The Church will be reestablish under my reign and all heretics and Protestants will be converted or driven out of Europe. Europe will regain its position of taming the colonial countries. Catholicism will be paramount in the world. I am your King. Jesus is your God. The Catholic Church is his only Church. We can do it the hard way; or we can do it thezeasy way. Either way, I will do it.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »
Quatrain 90 of Century X:

"A hundred times will the inhuman tyrant die,
             In his place put one learned and mild,
             The entire Senate will be under his hand,
             He will be vexed by a rash scoundrel."

I've died at least 100 times. I died a social, mental, physical , economic death.

I don't know why God hates the Bourbons so much?  The world created a psychopath and its has him as its Judge.

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2014, 07:46:58 PM »
You should read the last part of my blog Astrotheology The Missing Link 1800 posts. There I recast a new world religion through mathematical physics. Math is the universal language and physics is the universal test of truth.

I know Judaism, Catholicism, Protestantism, ans Islam. Judaism was an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth. Christianity is Love thy enemy. They disagree. Islam and Christianity both have the woman caught in adultery. With Jesus, the woman told To go and sin no more. In the Koran, the woman is stoned to death. Catholics won't become Muslims; Jews won't become Christians; Protestants won't become Catholics; Muslims won't become Jews. We need a new religion based on Truth; not clerics and corrupt institutions. The answer is AstroTheology or Bourbonism.

Astrotheology does not do way with the teaching of Jesus, they prove Jesus was the Truth just as Jesus did not do way with Judaism. ||He came to fulfill the Law. Astrotheology came to fulfill Truth. Many unanswered questions the scientific culture has today rejects the Bible. That is a huge mistake.You'll learn more from the Bible about how the universe really works than you will a physics textbook.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 09:50:13 PM by cusack5239 »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »
There is no evidence for reincarnation. Jesus said we live but once. We are Judged based on one life only.  Nostradamus was a Catholic. He knew the future as I've explained from Astrotheology /Physics.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2014, 10:30:39 AM »
That's a good point.  But when they asked John the Baptist if he were Elijah, he said no. I came to prepare the way for the Lord. Elijah comes down from Heaven just as he went up to Heaven. Elijah is the exception, not the norm. Reincarnation is false.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:33:25 AM by cusack5239 »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2014, 04:07:07 PM »
 Elijah was taken up to Heaven in a chariot. He is said to come before the Messiah comes. If reincarnation were true, Elijah could have died like everyone else and come back as another person reincarnated . Because God took him alive (like Mary, and Enoch), God is telling us that there is no reincarnation. You've only got one life - one crack at it. Poor people do not suffer because of bad karma. They are victims of an incorrect religious beliefs. Stick to Jesus and the Bible and you won't go too far wrong at least..

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2014, 04:07:07 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2014, 06:19:47 PM »
Jesus is God. He said so. He said to obey the commandments including Worship no false gods. Buddha is a false god. The Buddhists and Confucians were all condemned in 1985 November by the King in Kitchener Ontario.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2014, 05:12:37 PM »
There is terrible destruction coming because the Bible tells us. Revelation at the end says there is a worldwide earthquake, Armegeddon, and Hailstones, and the destruction of Babylon. That was writtren 2000 years ago. No news there.

As for re incarnation, Jesus was asked,  How can a man be born again? Can he crawl back into his mother's womb? Jesus answered, One must be born of water and spirit. That is baptism and belief (Confirmation)- catholic Sacraments of initiation.  If you are not baptized and confirmed, you have a bleak eternity ahead. Fair warning. Not my words, but Jesus'

Myview

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2014, 07:21:21 AM »
Reincarnation is not false.
Every life is "born"out of water: H20 and C02 by the way.
C H and O are the basic atoms you can make every life with: For instance: C6H12O6 = glucose = a kind of sugar found in the juice of fruit.
Trees can easily make glucose by using 'H2O, Co2 and light.

Trees dont have a spirit but animals and human beings have: Hence you are born out of water and spirit.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »
 Jesus said, "Unless you are born of water and Spirit, you will not enter the the Kingdom of Heaven." Some born of cO2 and H2O don't enter Heaven according to Jesus. You logic is confused. According to your way, everyone would enter heaven- we are all born of H2O and CO2. So Jesus' "unless" means nothing in your world.

Even Jesus was baptized in the river Jordan.

Stick with the Bible, you can't go wrong. Stick with the only Church He founded, and you just might go right.

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
I'm not deluded as you say. At least I have the courage to use my real name - not a cowards name. If you think you are batman, I think you are deluded. You shall soon see the Truth.

God luck to you all! You need it. I don't.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2014, 05:20:28 PM »
All these forums are a ridiculous waste of time. I'm way too far ahead to school people who are left behind. I leave you to wallow in your errors.

Jesus said, "Many are lost for lack of knowledge. Listen then if you have ears."

Paul Thomas Edward III

Saul the Twin Ephraim

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2014, 06:36:40 PM »
It takes a great Catholic Saint like Mother Teresa of Calcutta to change the world. India is one of the oldest societies on earth. They still can't feed themselves. Buddhism is to blame.

Jesus said, When I was hungry, you gave me to eat.  Buddhist don't believe that. they think those suffering are getting what they deserve. Did Jesus get what He deserved?  Jesus is NOT Buddha. Buddha is a false god. Jesus is true man and True God. He said so.

Jesus, whom you quote, also said Unless you eat and drink the flesh and blood of the Son of Man, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life. One can only get the body and blood of Christ in the Catholic church at the hands of a consecrated priest.

Jesus always began these type of statements with the words, Very truly I tell you..... He is not kidding. Listen if you have ears.

I will argue Catholicism till the end if you like. I don't give up on you. I go for the lost sheep.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2014, 07:16:09 PM »
When the rich young man asked Jesus, What good thing must I do to receive eternal life. Jesus answered, You know the commandments....Keep them.

The first commandment (Exodus 20) is:

I am the Lord thy God, Have no false Gods before me."

Could it be any more clear. The greatest thinkers of the last 2000 years have sifted the truth of Scripture. Catholicism is the result. Jesus left Peter (the rock) in charge of His church.: For thou art Peter (cephas=rock), and upon this rock I will build my Church. What you permit on Earth is permitted in Heaven; what you prohibit  in Heaven.

Jesus said that the Father and I are one. On and on..... If you don't know by now, you'll never know.

I know the teachings of Jesus inside out. He was more than just a genius. He was and is God.