Author Topic: THE CHRISTIAN KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME  (Read 243609 times)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: THE COMING KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 03:57:40 PM »
Making money is easy. You just have to obsessed with thinking about what people will buy. You have to take advantage of what other people do yet know.Its the opposite of charity.

The Bible states that the love of money is the root of all evil. I'd stay away from Business.Your eternity is more important.

ecp-partei

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2014, 03:10:31 AM »
Quatrain 24 of Century VI:
“Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
 Under Cancer a calamitous war:
 Shortly afterwards, a new King will be anointed
Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time.”

well read www.ecp-partei.de

and you will see, this is all right what Nostradamus predicted

but nor body seems to give a shit....

Quatrain 24 of Century VI:
“Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
 Under Cancer a calamitous war:
 Shortly afterwards, a new King will be anointed
Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time.”

Interpretation:
Siddharta Gautama (the Buddha) was chosen by the Gods (God the Father, God the
Word and God the Holy Ghost)  to live the two destinies They have created. These two destinies
are:

1.   Mars (god of war) – the Adolf Hitler destiny (“Under Cancer a calamitous war”)
2.   The Scepter – the John Henry destiny (“Shortly afterwards (after WWII), a new king will be anointed who
                                                              will bring peace to Earth for a long time”.)

Needless to say, Germany and the Allied Forces are not the authors of World War II –
the Gods are, because They are the ones who created the Adolf Hitler destiny (Mars).

The above interpretation is the fulfillment of Nostradamus’ Quatrain 91 of Century I:

“The Gods will make it appear to mankind
 that They are the authors of a great war.”

After living the Adolf Hitler destiny, the Buddha will once again return to Earth to
live The Scepter destiny, become a wise king  and bring peace to Earth with his wisdom:

“The prince who has little pity or mercy (Hitler)
Will come through death (i.e. die) to change and become very knowledgeable.”
-   Quatrain 17 of Century VII

Hitler, who loved Germany dearly, will be reincarnated and will drive out the army of the
Third Anti-Christ and will return the Church to its ancient preeminence:

“Of Trojan Blood will be born a Germanic Heart

Who will rise to very great power

He will drive out the foreign Arabic people

Returning the Church to its pristine preeminence.”
                                               -Quatrain 74 of Century V

In her book, “The Further Prophecies of Nostradamus”, Erika Cheetham wrote a whole
Chapter about the end of the reign of the present monarchs in England. Mother Shipton, a 16th
Century seer, wrote this prediction:

“And, England shall admit a Jew

You think this is strange, but it is true.

The Jew that once was held in scorn

Shall of a Christian then be born.”

Adolf Hitler’s new incarnation will be “admitted” by England (“And England shall admit
a Jew”). Historians believe that Adolf Hitler was a Jew. During WWII, he was scorned by the
people of other nations (“The Jew that once was held in scorn”). Hitler will die and will be
reborn , his new incarnation’s mother will be a Christian (“Shall of a Christian then be born”).

Quatrain 87 of Century II:

“Afterward (after WWII),  there will come from the outermost countries(Philippines)

A German Prince upon the golden throne.”(England)

After World War II, Hitler’s new incarnation will be anointed as the new King of
England (“Afterward a German Prince will come upon the golden throne”).  The “golden throne”
Is England.  Although Nostradamus calls him a German Prince, he will not be born in Germany
because it is located in the middle of Europe.  Instead, he will come from an “outermost country”
– a country located outside of the large continental land-masses (“Afterward, there will come
From the outermost countries a German Prince upon the golden throne”).

Quatrain 40 of Century III:

“The Great Theater will be set up once again

The dice cast and the snares already laid.”

After showing the Adolf Hitler destiny, the Great Theater (Earth) will be set up again
To show The Scepter destiny. All the thoughts, words and actions of the persons, and events in
the environment are already preordained by the Gods who created the two destinies (“The dice
cast and the snares already laid”).

After living the two destinies, the Buddha will depart from the planet Earth:

“A great man then, shall come and go

For prophecy declares it so.”

-Mother Shipton  

Interpretation by: John Henry (Davao City, Philippines)

Ps.  Read the book "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello(a Jesuit Priest), the 4 gospels(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and the teachings of Buddha to gain                                                                universal love, wisdom and contentment.        
       Primal Therapy and meditation will release  you from psychological pains, bad temper and social fears.
       Primal Therapy, meditation and wisdom will give you inner peace.

to contact me : john_henry742@yahoo.com

ps2.   Quatrain 4 of Century I:
         "In the world there will be made a king
         who will have little peace and a short life.
         At this time the ship of the Papacy will be lost,
         governed to its greatest detriment."

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 11:49:53 AM »
If William of Orange (and "Prince" Charles)  is not the true heir to the Throne, then who is after Catholic James II and VI?

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2014, 11:49:53 AM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
queen
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2014, 06:58:28 PM »
Who is the rightful heir after Bonnie Prince Charlie? (line of James II and VI)

Why does England accept a "King" and "Queen" who were elected by Parliament due to anti-Catholic bigotry? Seems ridiculous to me. Bloodline is everything for a King.

There must be the true King somewhere.

If Parliament is supreme in England, them where does the Queen sit, beneath MP's?  If Parliament is not supreme, then where does she get her power?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 07:02:06 PM by cusack5239 »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 02:41:17 PM »
That's not what the catholic Saints say. Neither is it what the Sacred Scriptures say.  There is Jesus, Master of the universe,  and then there is the Lamb. Its in Revelation which I know to be true because everything has happened just as it says. Jesus said He is the alpha and Omega and their are no false gods before Him. Moses recorded "Have no false gods before me." Nostradamus was a catholic convert. He was not a Buddhist. He knew the future too. How could he be wrong about anything?

Cheers!

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 02:53:35 PM »
I'm the Great Monarch. I will be anointed shortly - probably by November 19        911-01

The New |Jerusalem is Saint John NB.  It has a population of 144,000 and 12 Catholic Churches 4 of each facing the cardinal points of the compass. They are the gates to Heaven. You are either in the Catholic Church or out. Protestants are out. Fair warning.

I condemned Buddhists and Confusions in 1985. Read Matthew 25. It is the King who does the Judgment. I'm the King. Listen if you have ears.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »
My 9 year reign as the Great Prince is over.  Now its time for "antichrist." Its actually the devil. I know him. I'll be dead soon I think. Not soon enough!

The death of the Great Monarch...

Cataldu: "He will at length lay down his Crown in Jerusalem."

Bl. R. Maurus (9th Century): "He will go to Jerusalem, and lay down his Sceptre and Crown on Mount Olive. Thus shall come the end of the Christian Roman Empire."

Monk Adso (10th Century): "He will finally go to Jerusalem and lay down his Sceptre and Crown upon the Mount of Olives. Immediately afterwards, Antichrist will come."

St. Augustine (5th Century): "He shall give up the ghost at Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives."

St. Remy (5/6th Century): "At the end of his most glorious reign, he shall go to Jerusalem, and shall lay down his Crown and Sceptre on the Mount of Olives."

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
The Bible states clearly that whoever says Jesus is not Lord is a liar. Liars don't possess Heaven the last chapter of Revelation tell us. Jesus said, Unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man (available only in the true catholic church) you will not enter (eternal) life. Jesus said Unless you are born of water (Baptism) and the spirit (confirmation) you will not entre the Kingdom of Heaven.

I'm the King - the great Prince. My reign ended on August 11, 2014 on the Mount of Olives. Prepare for antichrist. I say these things in charity - instructing the ignorant.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2014, 11:14:36 PM »
Expect the destruction of Babylon (Iraq and Iran)m by earthquake. Expect Armegeddon in Israel to escalate as I wrote last January. We onbly have till Nov 19. ((9-11-01 backwards.=reversal of evil Muslim actions)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2014, 06:48:25 PM »
Have you read my blog on Astrotheology: the Missing Link?  What do you think of it?

If you, dondonmollaneda, want to be the  Chief Astrotheologist, you can. It is your vocation to spread devotion to AstroTheology without payment. You must also pick a successor. Its up to you. I rule as a dead King and founder of Astrotheology the Missing Link. You carry on my explanation of the material and physical universe. I suppose you could say, You are a King.  There is no institution. There is only truth which is available to all those who work for it. even children can understand something of Astrotheology. Some other may understand more, much more. There is nothing to be added or subtracted from the Holy Script. Its found on blogger and hard copy at LULU.com. There will be no markup on it so as not to profit from it financially. Saint John NB is the New Jerusalem. My photos of it are online for free.

The Chief Astrotheologist is a CAT-TAC ~ATTACC ~ATTACK on traditional religion. Its is and meant to be a world wide religion that is conducive to all cultures because it uses the international language of Math and its subject is Physics. It will rule supreme in 1750 years. That's why you need to chose 1 successor ad following.

My work is done. Now I rest.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 08:26:46 PM by cusack5239 »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2014, 03:03:45 PM »
I think if someone who knows checks, you'll find that the Kings of France are the true Kings of England, Scotland and Ireland and Wales.

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2014, 03:03:45 PM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 07:34:04 PM »
I think the true heir of the throne in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales is from Charles VI, King of France. His heir is the true King of the Isles, not Prince Charles. How ridiculous is it if Parliament voted that Prince William was not the heir? How long would he stand for that? Ridiculous! Might is not right when it comes to Kings. God knows whom the King is.

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:07 PM »
          The Great Cheryn (CHARLES HENRY V KING OF ENGLAND AND FRANCE) will be Chief of the World (GREAT MONARCH)
          After "Plus oultre" loved, feared and dreaded. (TERRIBLE JUDGE)
          His fame and praise will go beyond the heavens (SON OF ISRAEL'S ROYALTY =JOSEPH=EPHRAIM)
          With the sole title of victor (THE VICTOR REVELATION 2:22=THE LAMB, MBJ) he will be greatly satisfied.
                                     - Quatrain 70 of Century VI

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2014, 05:02:50 PM »
 “And, England shall admit a Jew (Louis XVII=French Kings = Israeli Royalty=Machir of Narbonne= L226 YDNA = Throne of Israel)

You think this is strange, but it is true.

The Jew that once was held in scorn (me!)

Shall of a Christian then be born.”  (mother determines religion = Christian)

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2014, 10:51:02 PM »
We'll all know by November 19. That is a mere 9 1/2 weeks. I already know.