Nostradamus.org Forums
November 25, 2017, 04:24:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: THE COMING KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME  (Read 146267 times)
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 07:36:52 PM »

Why would John the Baptist deny being Elijah when Jesus said that he was Elijah?
"They asked him [John the Baptist], 'Then who are you? Are you Elijah?'
"He said, 'I am not.'"
(John 1:21)

"'And if you are willing to accept it, he [John the Baptist] is the Elijah who was to come.'"
(Matthew 11:14)

"The disciples asked him, 'Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?'
"Jesus replied, 'To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.'
"Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist."
(Matthew 17:10-13)
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »

Jesus said of Himself, "No one can ascend to Heaven, except Him Who has descended from Heaven, the Son of Man Which is in Heaven."

Elijah was a prophet who was taken up to Heaven.  I am sent in the spirit and power of Elijah, not in the name of Elijah except through Christ's testimony.  Of the three, I am at the bottom of the totem pole.

When sent, I was given the name John.  I remain John forever.  It is also through the guidance of the Holy Spirit that I am seen as Elijah, but I remain John.

When God said "behold I send you Elijah", I wasn't even born yet, let alone born again.

And Who would know better concerning the things of Heaven but the Son of Man Which is in Heaven.  Once Elijah was taken up, Divine witness can be seen to be  necessary.  Yet through all the miracles Jesus wrought, people still failed to recognize Who He Is.  Mere coincidence or chance?  All part of God's plan.

THE COMING KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME is Jesus, King of All Nations.

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 05:53:36 PM »

why don't you just accept that you lost our argument.
John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah.
Jesus said it himself.

"'And if you are willing to accept it, he [John the Baptist] is the Elijah who was to come.'"

"The disciples asked him, 'Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?'
"Jesus replied, 'To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.'
"Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist."
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 06:48:21 PM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 05:53:36 PM »

Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »

why don't you just accept that you lost our argument.

We aren't arguing.

John the Baptist is the reincarnation of Elijah.

Being but a messenger of the greedy prelate deceived by ambition, you assume the world to center on your latest quest of your personal judgment.  Christ did not use the description of 'reincarnation' as you propose.  What version of the Holy Bible are you using which uses the word "reincarnation" ?

Jesus said it himself.

What Book, Chapter and Verse of the Holy Bible is your source?

Now you're changing the subject, idiot!

Your judgment is inconclusive, it even conflicts with itself, aside from your baseless lies.  You have me telling you I am not Elijah, admitting to being in his spirit and power, and being now resurrected included with Christ's testimony that I am His angel and having been the Elijah who was to come.

Peter the Roman
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 06:48:28 PM »

Elijah will not return to Earth. Only Jesus
Christ will return.

there's no prophecy that Elijah will return to earth.

Bible verses that say "John the Baptist was Elijah":

Why would John the Baptist deny being Elijah when Jesus said that he was Elijah?

"They asked him [John the Baptist], 'Then who are you? Are you Elijah?'
"He said, 'I am not.'"
(John 1:21)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:19:58 AM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 01:29:24 PM »

Elijah will not return to Earth.

So further inference is your substantiation for use of the word "re-incarnation".  You would be better off attempting to infer that because Elijah was the only prophet to be taken to Heaven in the manner of a fiery chariot/whirlwind something amazing happened to him.  But there is Scripture to support that John the Baptist received the name "John" from his legal sire at the time via the angel Gabriel who was sent by God to Zacharias.

"Jesus replied, 'To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.' "

The spirit never dies, but when Elijah bodily went to Heaven, that can be seen as the manner of his death.  Our Blessed Mother was likewise assumed into Heaven at her death.  But Christ had further work to do in the tombs.  I have experienced supernatural blessing on the occurence of Holy Saturday, the only full day that Christ freed us from death.  I have read of others receiving similar blessing on that most solemn of Sabbaths.  Because it is God's plan that we live forever and not die, coming to know Him in the process, it is originally prophecied that God would send Elijah before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord, lest God come and destroy the world.

As can be seen from your very quote, before Christ bore me witness that I had come fulfilling that prophecy, He plainly uses the future tense, "and will restore", knowing all things, inclusive to the Resurrection and Judgment.  To the rest of us it is not given to know of the future as such, these things being sealed for our later benefit.  When Christ was asked about His coming and the end of the age, He also plainly told His disciples by prophecying the signs and the further parable of the Judgment.

Even had I done nothing but run through the streets of Israel yelling "I'm Elijah, I'm Elijah!", I would have only been aggrandizing myself in a worst possible way.  Through the grace of God, the Mercy of Eternal Salvation has been given unto us, and this in lieu of certain death.

Only Jesus Christ will return.

You're being quite the party pooper.

there's no prophecy that Elijah will return to earth.

Now you're binging.  Christ admits to His coming, yet He always was, and will forever be.  As we are made in His image, it is natural that a similar reflection be found in each one of us.

Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »

John the Baptist will not return to earth, only Jesus Christ will return.

The hell from which I ascend is the same as the one to which you descend.

Peter the Roman
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »

batman624

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »

MEDITATION(Type 1):
          1. Lie down in bed and put your hands on your chest.
          2. Feet must be 9-12 inches apart.
          3. Say this to yourself:
                  "I am deeply relaxed"
                  "I am in peace"
                  "Everything's fine"
                  "Nothing is troubling me"
                  "I am deeply attuned to God"

4. Now inhale then say to yourself: "Pains are leaving me" then exhale thru your mouth.
          5. Inhale again then say: "Anger is leaving me" then exhale.
          6. Inhale again then say: "Fears are leaving me" then exhale
          7. Repeat Numbers 3-6 as long as you like. This meditation will make you serene.
          8. Those who have deep-seated emotional pains can undergo Primal Therapy.

Ps. read the book "Song of the Bird" by
     Anthony de Mello.

bruce_wayne624@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:24:14 PM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2012, 09:39:37 PM »

Wisdom will purify your soul.

Meditation and/or Primal Therapy will purify your mind.

Wisdom and meditation and/or Primal Therapy will give you inner peace,
universal love and contentment.

Read the books "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello(a Jesuit priest)
 and "The Teachings of Buddha"
and the four gospels(Mathhew, Mark, Luke and John)

john_henry743@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:43:00 PM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 01:00:31 AM »

meditate also sitting in a lotus position.

The Papacy will end during my lifetime:
  quatrain 4, century 1:
     "In the world, there will be made a king
      Who will have little peace and a short life.
      At this time, the ship of the Papacy will be lost
      Governed to its greatest detriment."
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:06:25 AM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »

THE KING WHO BRINGS PEACE TO THE EARTH FOR A LONG TIME (1000 YEARS=7 day of creation) IS THE GREAT MONARCH OR GREAT PRINCE OF CATHOLIC PROPHECY.  HE DESCENDS FROM GERMANIC HABSURGH BLOODLINES (NARIE ANTONIETTE) AND FRENCH BLOOD - (THE ANCIENT REGIME=CHARLEMAGNE)

THE GREART MONARCH COMES TO DEFEAT THE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE; AND THE RUSSIANS AND PRUSSIANS WHO INVADE FRANCE.  HE IS THE CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO LEADS THE BATTLE OF ARMEGEDDON - WORLD WAR III - IN THE HILLS OF MEGIDDO (ISRAEL - SYRIA).

IF YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTERS OF REVELATION 16,17,18, YOU WILL SEE THAT ARMEGGEDON COMES; THEN THE VWORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE; AND THE DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON (TORONTO). PARIS IS TO BE DESTROYED TOO ACCORDING TO SAINTS. READ MARIE JULIE JAHENNY -BRETON STIGMATISTS. ALSO READ "CATHOLIC PROPHECT" BY YVES DUPONT. 

NOSTRADAMUS WAS CONCERNED ABOUT CATHOLIC FRANCE AND THE ROYAL FRENCH BLOODLINE.  THATS WHY HE WROTE TO THE CATHOLIC KING HENRY II. THE ANSWERS LIE IN NOSTRADAMUS GUILDED BY THE CATHOLIC SAINTS' PROPHECIES.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »

batman624

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »

yes "The Scepter" is the great monarch predicted by various Catholic saints.

he is the "Christian King of the World" predicted by Nostradamus in
Quatrain 77 of Century IV:

"Selin monarch Italy peaceful,
       Realms united by the Christian King of the World:
       Dying he will want to lie in Blois soil,
       After having chased the pirates from the sea."
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2014, 12:24:54 PM »

Marie Julie Jahenny said he comes from the Ancient regime (Huge Capet=Louis XVII)). She said the Holy Pope comes from the same blood line.

The saints said that the great monarch will have German, Spanish and French royal bloodlines. If you want to know about the Great Monarch, read Catholic Prophecy by Yves DuPont. Its $7 and about 80 pages.
batman624

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

Quatrain 24 of Century VI:
“Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
 Under Cancer a calamitous war:
 Shortly afterwards, a new King will be anointed
Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time.”

Interpretation:
Siddharta Gautama (the Buddha) was chosen by the Gods (God the Father, God the
Word and God the Holy Ghost)  to live the two destinies They have created. These two destinies
are:

1.   Mars (god of war) – the Adolf Hitler destiny (“Under Cancer a calamitous war”)
2.   The Scepter – the John Henry destiny (“Shortly afterwards (after WWII), a new king will be anointed who
                                                              will bring peace to Earth for a long time”.)

Needless to say, Germany and the Allied Forces are not the authors of World War II –
the Gods are, because They are the ones who created the Adolf Hitler destiny (Mars).

The above interpretation is the fulfillment of Nostradamus’ Quatrain 91 of Century I:

“The Gods will make it appear to mankind
 that They are the authors of a great war.”

After living the Adolf Hitler destiny, the Buddha will once again return to Earth to
live The Scepter destiny, become a wise king  and bring peace to Earth with his wisdom:

“The prince who has little pity or mercy (Hitler)
Will come through death (i.e. die) to change and become very knowledgeable.”
-   Quatrain 17 of Century VII

Hitler, who loved Germany dearly, will be reincarnated and will drive out the army of the
Third Anti-Christ and will return the Church to its ancient preeminence:

“Of Trojan Blood will be born a Germanic Heart(Hitler)

Who will rise to very great power

He will drive out the foreign Arabic people

Returning the Church to its pristine preeminence.”
                                               -Quatrain 74 of Century V

In her book, “The Further Prophecies of Nostradamus”, Erika Cheetham wrote a whole
Chapter about the end of the reign of the present monarchs in England. Mother Shipton, a 16th
Century seer, wrote this prediction:

“And, England shall admit a Jew

You think this is strange, but it is true.

The Jew that once was held in scorn

Shall of a Christian then be born.”

Adolf Hitler’s new incarnation will be “admitted” by England (“And England shall admit
a Jew”). Historians believe that Adolf Hitler was a Jew. During WWII, he was scorned by the
people of other nations (“The Jew that once was held in scorn”). Hitler will die and will be
reborn , his new incarnation’s mother will be a Christian (“Shall of a Christian then be born”).

Quatrain 87 of Century II:

“Afterward (after WWII),  there will come from the outermost countries(Philippines)

A German Prince upon the golden throne.”(England)

After World War II, Hitler’s new incarnation will be anointed as the new King of
England (“Afterward a German Prince will come upon the golden throne”).  The “golden throne”
Is England.  Although Nostradamus calls him a German Prince, he will not be born in Germany
because it is located in the middle of Europe.  Instead, he will come from an “outermost country”
– a country located outside of the large continental land-masses (“Afterward, there will come
From the outermost countries a German Prince upon the golden throne”).

Quatrain 40 of Century III:

“The Great Theater will be set up once again

The dice cast and the snares already laid.”

After showing the Adolf Hitler destiny, the Great Theater (Earth) will be set up again
To show The Scepter destiny. All the thoughts, words and actions of the persons, and events in
the environment are already preordained by the Gods who created the two destinies (“The dice
cast and the snares already laid”).

After living the two destinies, the Buddha will depart from the planet Earth:

“A great man then, shall come and go

For prophecy declares it so.”

-Mother Shipton   

Interpretation by: John Henry (Davao City, Philippines)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 08:27:30 PM by dondonmollaneda » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

THE TRUE INTERPRETATION OF NOSTRADAMUS'S QUATRAIN 24, CENTURY 6:
     "Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
      A calamitous war under cancer:(WWIII)
      A short time afterwards a new king will be anointed (GREAT MONARCH)
      Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time." (1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM AGE)

Quatrain 74 of Century V:
     "Of Trojan blood will be born a Germanic heart (MARIE ANTOINETTE SON LOUIS XVII DESCENDANTS)
      Who will rise to very high power:(GREAT MONARCH)
      He will drive out the foreign Arabic people,(MUSLIMS OUT OF EUROPE AND FRANCE)
      Returning the Church to its pristine pre-eminence."(PRE VATICAN II CHURCH=HOLY POPE)

Quatrain 87 of Century II:

“Afterward,  there will come from the outermost countries (CANADA)

A German (HABSBURGH) Prince (GREAT MONARCH)upon the golden throne.(REVELATION 2:2)”

"And England shall admit a Jew (GREAT MONARCH OF ROYAL HOUSE OF DAVID = MACHIR OF NARBONNE = FRENCH THRONE)
 You think this strange, but it is true.
 The Jew that once was held in scorn (ME!)
 Shall of a Christian then be born."

quatrain 17, century 7:
   "The prince (GREAT PRINCE=GREAT MONARCH)who has little pity  or mercy will come through death
    to change and become very knowledgeable."(ASTROTHEOLOGY THE MISSING LINK)

Quatrain 40 of Century III:

“The Great Theater (HILLS OF MEGIDDO, ISRAEL OR FRENCH-GERMAN BORDER?)will be set up once again

The dice cast (VICTORY ASSURED) and the snares already laid.”

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:45:20 AM by cusack5239 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: