Nostradamus.org Forums
September 23, 2018, 09:03:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: THE CHRISTIAN KING WHO WILL BRING PEACE TO EARTH FOR A LONG TIME  (Read 192269 times)
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2012, 01:29:24 PM »

Elijah will not return to Earth.

So further inference is your substantiation for use of the word "re-incarnation".  You would be better off attempting to infer that because Elijah was the only prophet to be taken to Heaven in the manner of a fiery chariot/whirlwind something amazing happened to him.  But there is Scripture to support that John the Baptist received the name "John" from his legal sire at the time via the angel Gabriel who was sent by God to Zacharias.

"The disciples asked him, 'Why then do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?'
"Jesus replied, 'To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things.' "

The spirit never dies, but when Elijah bodily went to Heaven, that can be seen as the manner of his death.  Our Blessed Mother was likewise assumed into Heaven at her death.  But Christ had further work to do in the tombs.  I have experienced supernatural blessing on the occurence of Holy Saturday, the only full day that Christ freed us from death.  I have read of others receiving similar blessing on that most solemn of Sabbaths.  Because it is God's plan that we live forever and not die, coming to know Him in the process, it is originally prophecied that God would send Elijah before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord, lest God come and destroy the world.

As can be seen from your very quote, before Christ bore me witness that I had come fulfilling that prophecy, He plainly uses the future tense, "and will restore", knowing all things, inclusive to the Resurrection and Judgment.  To the rest of us it is not given to know of the future as such, these things being sealed for our later benefit.  When Christ was asked about His coming and the end of the age, He also plainly told His disciples by prophecying the signs and the further parable of the Judgment.

Even had I done nothing but run through the streets of Israel yelling "I'm Elijah, I'm Elijah!", I would have only been aggrandizing myself in a worst possible way.  Through the grace of God, the Mercy of Eternal Salvation has been given unto us, and this in lieu of certain death.

Only Jesus Christ will return.

You're being quite the party pooper.

there's no prophecy that Elijah will return to earth.

Now you're binging.  Christ admits to His coming, yet He always was, and will forever be.  As we are made in His image, it is natural that a similar reflection be found in each one of us.

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
Edward Palamar
Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »

John the Baptist will not return to earth, only Jesus Christ will return.

The hell from which I ascend is the same as the one to which you descend.

St. John the Baptist, resurrected
Peter the Roman
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »

THE KING WHO BRINGS PEACE TO THE EARTH FOR A LONG TIME (1000 YEARS=7 day of creation) IS THE GREAT MONARCH OR GREAT PRINCE OF CATHOLIC PROPHECY.  HE DESCENDS FROM GERMANIC HABSURGH BLOODLINES (NARIE ANTONIETTE) AND FRENCH BLOOD - (THE ANCIENT REGIME=CHARLEMAGNE)

THE GREART MONARCH COMES TO DEFEAT THE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE; AND THE RUSSIANS AND PRUSSIANS WHO INVADE FRANCE.  HE IS THE CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO LEADS THE BATTLE OF ARMEGEDDON - WORLD WAR III - IN THE HILLS OF MEGIDDO (ISRAEL - SYRIA).

IF YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTERS OF REVELATION 16,17,18, YOU WILL SEE THAT ARMEGGEDON COMES; THEN THE VWORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE; AND THE DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON (TORONTO). PARIS IS TO BE DESTROYED TOO ACCORDING TO SAINTS. READ MARIE JULIE JAHENNY -BRETON STIGMATISTS. ALSO READ "CATHOLIC PROPHECT" BY YVES DUPONT. 

NOSTRADAMUS WAS CONCERNED ABOUT CATHOLIC FRANCE AND THE ROYAL FRENCH BLOODLINE.  THATS WHY HE WROTE TO THE CATHOLIC KING HENRY II. THE ANSWERS LIE IN NOSTRADAMUS GUILDED BY THE CATHOLIC SAINTS' PROPHECIES.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2013, 09:44:29 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 12:24:54 PM »

Marie Julie Jahenny said he comes from the Ancient regime (Huge Capet=Louis XVII)). She said the Holy Pope comes from the same blood line.

The saints said that the great monarch will have German, Spanish and French royal bloodlines. If you want to know about the Great Monarch, read Catholic Prophecy by Yves DuPont. Its $7 and about 80 pages.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:36 AM »

THE TRUE INTERPRETATION OF NOSTRADAMUS'S QUATRAIN 24, CENTURY 6:
     "Mars and The Scepter will be in conjunction:
      A calamitous war under cancer:(WWIII)
      A short time afterwards a new king will be anointed (GREAT MONARCH)
      Who will bring peace to Earth for a long time." (1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM AGE)

Quatrain 74 of Century V:
     "Of Trojan blood will be born a Germanic heart (MARIE ANTOINETTE SON LOUIS XVII DESCENDANTS)
      Who will rise to very high power:(GREAT MONARCH)
      He will drive out the foreign Arabic people,(MUSLIMS OUT OF EUROPE AND FRANCE)
      Returning the Church to its pristine pre-eminence."(PRE VATICAN II CHURCH=HOLY POPE)

Quatrain 87 of Century II:

“Afterward,  there will come from the outermost countries (CANADA)

A German (HABSBURGH) Prince (GREAT MONARCH)upon the golden throne.(REVELATION 2:2)”

"And England shall admit a Jew (GREAT MONARCH OF ROYAL HOUSE OF DAVID = MACHIR OF NARBONNE = FRENCH THRONE)
 You think this strange, but it is true.
 The Jew that once was held in scorn (ME!)
 Shall of a Christian then be born."

quatrain 17, century 7:
   "The prince (GREAT PRINCE=GREAT MONARCH)who has little pity  or mercy will come through death
    to change and become very knowledgeable."(ASTROTHEOLOGY THE MISSING LINK)

Quatrain 40 of Century III:

“The Great Theater (HILLS OF MEGIDDO, ISRAEL OR FRENCH-GERMAN BORDER?)will be set up once again

The dice cast (VICTORY ASSURED) and the snares already laid.”

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 09:45:20 AM by cusack5239 » Logged
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 04:41:46 PM »

There may be two monarchs. One is the King; the other is the Prince. This could explain the discrepancy between the prophecies concerning the Great Monarch.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:12 PM »

The King is the Great Catholic Monarch. Many Saints have told us that he descends from the Ancient regime - the Bourbon throne. He has German (Marie Antoinette), French (Louis XVII), and Spanish (de Luz=LeClair) royal blood.  I'm an L226 - Rotal throne of Israel. My gggggg grandfather was Louis XVII.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:12 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2014, 09:44:48 PM »

The Great Monarch is also the Great Pope. Read Nostradamus'

"A Germanic Heart [MARIE ANTONIETTE]will be born of Trojan Blood [AUSTRIAN]
     who will rise to very great power(Great Monarch-YES!).
     He will drive out the foreign Arabic people[MUSLIMS FROM FRANCE]
     Returning the Church to its pristine preeminence(Great Pope-YES!)."

THE HOLY POPE AND GREAT PRINCE ARE FROM THE SAME ROYAL FRENCH BLOODLINE. MY FATHER'S COUSIN IS A PRIEST OF PAPAL AGE AND PROFILE.

THE HOLY POPE AND GREART MONARCH ARE TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE. THE GM RULES UNDER THE HOLY POPE.  ALL THE SAINTS SAY THE SAME THING.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 07:03:48 AM »

The Great Monarch is also the Great Pope. Read Nostradamus'

"A Germanic Heart [MARIE ANTONIETTE]will be born of Trojan Blood [AUSTRIAN]
     who will rise to very great power(Great Monarch-YES!).
     He will drive out the foreign Arabic people[MUSLIMS FROM FRANCE]
     Returning the Church to its pristine preeminence(Great Pope-YES!)."

THE HOLY POPE AND GREAT PRINCE ARE FROM THE SAME ROYAL FRENCH BLOODLINE. MY FATHER'S COUSIN IS A PRIEST OF PAPAL AGE AND PROFILE.

THE HOLY POPE AND GREART MONARCH ARE TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE. THE GM RULES UNDER THE HOLY POPE.  ALL THE SAINTS SAY THE SAME THING.

Troy is in Turkey not in Austria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »

I think Trojan blood refers to the Hapsburg's? What about Charlemagne etc.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »

Dunno.. It seems that in the middle ages basicly everyone/ every emperor in Europe was searching for aTrojan bloodline since Troy was the mother city of Rome via Aeneas and it had to be the mother city for everone who wanted to follow that example. Some kind of fashion hype thing I guess
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 03:13:39 PM »

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 03:16:09 PM »

Dunno.. It seems that in the middle ages basicly everyone/ every emperor in Europe was searching for aTrojan bloodline since Troy was the mother city of Rome via Aeneas and it had to be the mother city for everone who wanted to follow that example. Some kind of fashion hype thing I guess

Anyway the city Troy in Turkey
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 03:21:39 PM »

The Hapsburg's are the Holy Roman Emperor who is the Great Monarch. Maybe it refers to that?
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 07:32:35 PM »

Thanks for the opportunity, but my books don't sell. Too much free stuff on the internet. Publishing it for free is your best shot. That way, if it doesn't sell (and not likely to in this day of the internet) you won't lose a penny.  The book market is really tough right now. Indigo in Canada lost $31 million last year.  Try LULU.com  You can list on Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc. there.

Let your star shine! God luck!

PS Fell free to use anything of mine I published here on this forum if they will let you.I'm done writing books. I'm starving:))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:43:07 PM by cusack5239 » Logged
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »

I guess Cusack is right unless one is a writer and a smart business(wo)man at the same time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: