Nostradamus.org Forums
July 17, 2018, 08:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MABUS and the ANTICHRIST ......  (Read 8543 times)
TRUTHbKN0WN
« on: December 06, 2008, 05:49:59 PM »

my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m    A     b      US     now read , and know.
also to note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS,  WE are the 3rd antichrist
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:37:11 PM by TRUTHbKN0WN » Logged
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

Mabus, i believe is a character of Islam who will usher in the return  of Mohammad???

Usama Bin Laden?   Mabus

There is going to be an unavoidable conflict with IRAN.  Isreal and the United States have already carried out practice drills for military strikes on Irans installations.  I think that this is a war that will get very messy.  Iraq with the backing of intelligence and weaponry from America and France could not defeat the Iranians.  And i also believe that Pakistan(Neuclear country) will come to the aid of Iran indirectly at first. 
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

by the way its spelled osama  not usama
my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US     now read, and know.
also note as you read

WE are mAbUS  WE are the 3rd antichrist
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:44:33 PM by TRUTHbKN0WN » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »

WE are mAbUS  there is a specific,and intended misdirection in his writings on this subject

my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US     now read them, and know.
also note as you read (especially the 27 year war)
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 06:02:45 PM »

true scholars of nostradamus, know the technique of misdirection that he used ,if you can put aside what the mainstream "thinks" they know about his quatrains, and consider this as a posibility, when you re-read the quatrains you begin to see many more truths, and ideas, that have happened, and are happening...especially the 27 year war
the mainstream thought is never correct, only after events happen, is this fact made clear.
do not mock what you dont understand, take the time to consider, a thought you never had 
 m A b  U  S  =   USA

USA= 3rd antichrist

never once did he state that mabus was a person....(EX.  ....."mabus soon will die....")
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

This "Mabus" fixation really fascinates me, nowhere in Mr N's work does he say 3rd Antichrist or that Mabus is the 3rd Antichrist, but he seems to have had a future historical bent  rather than as a Biblical prophet who don't seem to have prophecised anything, that has come about, except for some generalities rather vague and not conclusive.
I am going for Bin Laden an anagram of d'hannibal and profiled in CVQ55 the showdown being when Bin Laden invades Spain.

CVQ55. In the country of Arabia Felix 1, (or Arabia the fortunate, an irony)
There will be born one powerful in the law of Mahomet:
To vex Spain, to conquer Grenada,
And more by sea against the Ligurian 2 people.
1 Arabia Felix = part of Arabia now divided between Yemen and the Aden Protectorate. 
2 Ligurian = the Genoese
LV. De la Felice Arabie contrade 1, N'aitra puissant de loi Mahometique: Vexer l'Espagne, conquester 2 la Grenade, Et plus par mer la gent Lygustique 3.
1 contrade = Provencal contrada, country.
2 conquester OF: conquester, to conquer, win.
3 Ligustique = Latin Ligusticus, Ligurian.

3 out of 5 points have come to pass.

TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

it is true
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 06:38:49 PM »

Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 07:20:46 PM »

As far as i can tell mabus is not an antichrist..hitler and napoleon  both have quatrains,and so does the 3rd one 10-72..he was born september 1999...

clearly the future..im really not good at guessing,so take this part with a grain of salt..if it's "mac abbas" who is about a 100 years old,then this is an event,and not a birth...
when i ran mac abbas's birth an interesting one came up,so?..this one can happen as early as this spring...he dies,then another big person dies..right before the bloodshed..
im gonna say it's limited to the middle east..only i'm concerned about that second person...

if mabus is the september 1999 guy?...it will all be really clear in about 10-20 years.....yes..some have listed births,deaths and events...its confusing trying to figure it out before it happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: