Nostradamus.org Forums
October 21, 2018, 09:24:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X-74  (Read 8302 times)
papawill13

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »

This Quatrain was the first that ever caught my eye. And the book I read it from must have been mis-translated. Becasue what I read was quite different. But I also read somewhere that Nostradamus said people would misinterpt his Quatrains, so I am left in the middle so to speak.
Heres what I originally read and becasue it was awhile ago and I dont have the book I have to use memory and the 3rd line I dont really remember but it went something like this.
In the Year of the Great 8 revolved
During the games of the Hexatomb
"I forget"
The dead shall rise

When I first read this I Immediatly thought of the 2008 Olympics in China and the Spirit Army of the First Emperor of China.

But the Quatrain on here is very different, it says.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter
Not far from the great millennial age
When the buried will go out from their tombs

The First line though still leads me to believe he is talking about 2008, to me, "the year of the great seventh number accomplished" means after 2007 as in its has already been done or happened.

The Second line is what throws my Prediction, or my Interpretation of His Prediction off balance. But many things can happen that can turn the 2008 Olypmics is what a Newcasters would call "Games Of Slaughter", many things. Or maybe becasue the Olympics were started and inspried during a War this is how he refered to what We call the Olypmics.

The Third Line can mean 7 years after the 2001 year, or using the Mayan Calander, very close to the End of thier Millennial Age.

The Fourth Line IMO is talking about the Spirit Army of the First Emporer of China.

Usuing Prophecy from the Mayans, Chinese, and Nostradamus in this Quatrain. I think they were all trying to tell us 4 years before the End, the Dead shall rise.

Of course this is all up to interpratation, and the Dead might mean a Clone of a Dead thing, like cloning a dead Chicken or some such stuff.
Quentaa S-hiwat-herium

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 11:48:52 PM »

2014. 2+0+1+4=7
Global Doom

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »

this is part of a double quatrain with 10-72...he skipped 10-73,so he could fit it in..10-73 if fake!...it's the retaliation for 10-72...double quatrains are important because he gives us an extra date...i can prove my point with PATTON'S quatrain,or waco/oklahoma...they are doubles quatrains.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:02:46 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: