Nostradamus.org Forums
August 27, 2014, 06:01:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Century VI Quatrain 97-Shows 9/11 was inside job?  (Read 5491 times)
fanof2012

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2011, 12:40:39 AM »

At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans

The last line seems pretty interesting to me, and something tells me it may be Nostradamus' way of telling us that the official story of 9/11 is a lie.  In 2002, French journalist Thierry Meyssan wrote the 9/11: The Big Lie (L'Effroyable imposture), which questions the official story of 9/11 and says that it was actually a false flag inside job designed to justify going to war and to justify restricting the constitutional rights of the American people, among other things.

Well, when we think of Normans, we think of the D-Day Normandy invasion of 6/6/1944 when the American troops landed on the shores of Normandy, France to fight the Axis powers in the Second World War.  Well, could Thierry Meyssan be the one who "will want to demand proof of the Normans" as Nostradamus says in Century VI Quatrain 97?  Could he be saying that Thierry Meyssan, by writing his book, is demanding for proof that the invaders really were the Islamic terrorists that we were led to believe were responsible for 9/11?  Could this perhaps be Nostradamus trying to tell us that the people responsible for 9/11 were people within the U.S. Government?
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:04:34 AM »

Given that Nostradamus main focus is Europe, why would he mention the towers if they are not part of His story?
 Shocked
jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

The Patriot Act, which I consider a stack of badly made toilet paper, was written in 1995, 6 years before 9/11. The author? Then-Senator and now Vice-President Joseph Biden. So much for "hope and change", if one of the problems was authored by the people who get elected. However, there are just too many people who were there, live and on the scene, as eye witnesses to the planes hitting buildings to say it was faked or whatever. I've known several people in the intelligence and special forces community when I was in the army, and practically all of them will say that the successes in the intelligence and special ops communities almost never make it to the news, but the big failures do. 9/11 is one of those failures. Several nations were already chasing Bin Ladin and the Al' Quaida network since 1991, they were just trying to do it covertly and without turning it into a large, open war.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:11:10 PM »

The invasion of Normandy, scheduled for June 5th, 1944 and delayed 1 day due to weather, wasn't only an American effort. On both sides of the fight the nations involved included the US, Great Britain, Poland, France, Canada, Germany, Belgian, Czech, Dutch, Norway, Soviet Union (Russian and Ukrainian prisoners who defected to Germany's side.) Ok, I've spent over half an hour looking for the exact reference and haven't found it yet, but I'm 90% sure Brazil also had troops at Normandy. My point is this: Normandy is part of France, so perhaps the statement 'demand proof of the Normans' means literally demanding France prove something, like radiation contamination from Chernoble? Lots of new cities were founded and built in Stalin-era Soviet Union. The city near Chernoble is close to 45 degrees and had new construction that had never been occupied.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 02:57:02 PM »

Saint John NB Canada is the great New City. It lies at 45th parellel, not 40 degrees as does NY.
FThe ire was the Great Fire of 1877 in Saint John
The prtevious mayor called the city "The Greatest little city in the East"
The present mayor, calls the city the Rennissance city (new city)
My surname is Norman.  The proof is that Louis XVII did not die. 
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 09:03:34 PM »

Wednesday, 2 January 2013Century IX

The lily of the Dauphin [LOUIS XVII]will reach into Nancy [CODE WORD FOR IRELAND],
As far as Flanders the Elector of the Empire:
New confinement for the great Montmorency,
Outside proven places delivered to celebrated punishment.

In the middle of the forest of Mayenne,
Lightning will fall, the Sun in Leo:
The great bastard issued from the great one Maine [ MArie ANtoNiettE MT DNA OF HEART TISSUE TESTED],
On this day a point will enter the blood of Fougères.
By night will come through the forest of Reines,
Two couples roundabout route Queen the white stone,
The monk king in gray [LOUIS XVII HIDDEN IN GREY FRIARS MONASTERY, NENAGH] in Varennes:
Elected Capet [LOUIS XVII]causes tempest, fire, blood, slice.
At the tall temple of Saint-Solenne at Blois,
Night Loire bridge, Prelate, King killing outright:
Crushing victory in the marshes of the pond,
Whence prelacy of whites miscarrying.
The King and his court in the place of cunning tongue,
Within the temple facing the palace:
In the garden the Duke of Mantua and Alba,
Alba and Mantua dagger tongue and palace.
The younger son playing outdoors under the arbor,
The top of the roof in the middle on his head,
The father King in the temple of Saint-Solonne,
Sacrificing he will consecrate festival smoke.
Upon the palace at the balcony of the windows,
The two little royal ones will be carried off:[FLIGHT FOR SAFETY BY LOUIS XVI]
To pass Orléans, Paris, abbey of Saint-Denis,
Nun, wicked ones to swallow green pits.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »

The last line seems pretty interesting to me, and something tells me it may be Nostradamus' way of telling us that the official story of 9/11 is a lie.  In 2002, French journalist Thierry Meyssan wrote the 9/11: The Big Lie (L'Effroyable imposture), which questions the official story of 9/11 and says that it was actually a false flag inside job designed to justify going to war and to justify restricting the constitutional rights of the American people, among other things.

Well, when we think of Normans, we think of the D-Day Normandy invasion of 6/6/1944 when the American troops landed on the shores of Normandy, France to fight the Axis powers in the Second World War.  Well, could Thierry Meyssan be the one who "will want to demand proof of the Normans" as Nostradamus says in Century VI Quatrain 97?  Could he be saying that Thierry Meyssan, by writing his book, is demanding for proof that the invaders really were the Islamic terrorists that we were led to believe were responsible for 9/11?  Could this perhaps be Nostradamus trying to tell us that the people responsible for 9/11 were people within the U.S. Government?

Garden of the world near the new city,[PEACOCKS GARDEN CETRE, SAINT JOHN NB]
In the path of the hollow mountains:[HOWES CAVE LEADS TO REVERSING FALLS 5 KM]
It will be seized and plunged into the Tub, [SATAN CHAINED PUT IN HOWES LAKE AT O;D DUMP]
Forced to drink waters poisoned by sulfur.[DRAIN STREAM BEHIND SCHOOL FROM DUMP]

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »

jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 10:04:00 AM »

The Patriot Act, which I consider a stack of badly made toilet paper, was written in 1995, 6 years before 9/11. The author? Then-Senator and now Vice-President Joseph Biden. So much for "hope and change", if one of the problems was authored by the people who get elected. However, there are just too many people who were there, live and on the scene, as eye witnesses to the planes hitting buildings to say it was faked or whatever. I've known several people in the intelligence and special forces community when I was in the army, and practically all of them will say that the successes in the intelligence and special ops communities almost never make it to the news, but the big failures do. 9/11 is one of those failures. Several nations were already chasing Bin Ladin and the Al' Quaida network since 1991, they were just trying to do it covertly and without turning it into a large, open war.

Biden has called himself the "Father of the Patriot Act," but remember, it was the Bush administration who pushed it through Congress with John Ashcroft helping lead the way.

Please don't minimize the acts of mabus. He LET 9/11 happen and put the whole depression and downfall in motion. Any one see his naked paintings of himself? Very strange.
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 09:20:02 PM »

Don't be so easily deceived...

View Senator Feingold's March 12 Press Release - FactCheck.org
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
“Finally, we need to renew the critical provisions of the Patriot Act that protect our civil liberties. The Patriot Act was written with clear safeguards to ensure the ...
www.factcheck.org
www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Feingold-Press-Release-March2012.pdf

Mabus butchered the Patriot act.  "One Man".
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 11:49:29 AM »

Mabus unveiled. He lives amongst us today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSifMddGf8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: