Nostradamus.org Forums
November 01, 2014, 03:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MABUS 3 people: Have come and gone.  (Read 3396 times)
3d-aholic

View Profile Email
« on: May 13, 2011, 11:57:15 AM »

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Mabus is an anagram for "THREE" people NOT ONE person.  Nostradamus is playing tricks with us.  MAbUS in a mirror spells Sudam, as in Suddam Hussein.  Its backwards, because the US went after the WRONG person, they got it BACKWARDS.  They should have gone after OSAMA.  The person that got OSAMA was OBAMA, the difference is you take the B out of OBAMA and add it to OSAMA you get MABUS.  B is to Obama as A is to Al Qaeda and U is to US as O is to Oil.

The commet Nostradamus is talking about is in reference to the Astroid YU55 that will narrowly miss Earth (http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html) later on this year November 8, 2011.  This will be the first astroid throughly discovered as a trajectory target on us including video taping it the ENTIRE time.   This astroid will come closer than the moon (.85), believe it or not, and it is a CITY-Killer... If it hit New York, it would wipe it completely off the face of the earth.

He's basically warning us that Al Qaeda and the Middle Eastern/Muslim religion will seek major "vengence" and a major retribution for the death of OBL on ONE (person or country...who knows...I don't).  Calmity will rule either during this time period or as a result of this retribution.

Trust me...I predicted 9/11 to a major degree and discussed it with my roommate in 1980...he called me the night of 9/11...he's still alive today.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:32:28 PM by 3d-aholic » Logged
3d-aholic

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 12:09:53 PM »

This quatrain is also a play on the same principal.

Century 8, Quatrain 77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Why, because the "the antichrist very soon annihilates the three"....  Nostradamus is talking about the 3 antichrists that have come and gone: Napolean, Hitler, and you won't like this, but the 3rd antichrist has actually come and gone already too...his name was Mohammad and he actually was the first antichrist?  We are waiting on the 4th antichrist who will annihilate or overshadow the previous 3.  However, when he references 3, he is also referencing his previous quatrain where MABUS was the anagram for Sudam, Osama and Obama (3 people).  And the answer is BOTH.   Nostradamus is referring to BOTH things when he says THREE (3).  Its a double entendre.  

The 4th and final anti-Christ will be here shortly or is already here.  No, I don't know who he/she is yet....I'll let you know.  He's probably someone in Iran,  Iraq or Syria, but he could just as easily come out of the far east.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:34:46 PM by 3d-aholic » Logged
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:04:15 AM »

If one bases their assumptions on Biblical tradition stick with that, Nostradamus talks of specific places and gives dates and  mostly outcomes to battles through riddles.
The 3 though are the folk who take the west out and run the planet until Mr AC arrives! see C8Q17.
The mother of all 911's
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 09:04:15 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: